Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

`McLaren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:28 am
My parents know all about it.
Because I spent last weekend buying all Death Note stuff. And they never complained.
I'm too over obsessive, they don't mind. They know I love L xD
I think I actually got my uncle into the anime oO;;
One of my friends looks and acts almost EXACTLY like Light. It's kinda creepy. My other friend is Misa oO;;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:42 am
My mother is...how should i put this..."overly religious". I brought home a Hellsing wall scroll and she nearly burned it. Her reason: it had the word "hell" on it.

I can't let my mother in on my love of Death Note. I love the anime and the manga, but if she caught on and saw it, she'd make me throw it away saying "it's too depressing...i don't want you becoming suicidal..."

yea, right...

umila the angel

Racino Kasa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:31 am
I daresay nobody else but my friends on Internet know about my L fetish...well, even my friends in school don't know about my love towards any DN characters! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:57 pm
Omg, yess. My parents have no idea about my manga/anime addiction and especially not my obsession with L and Death Note. xD

My dad already looks at me funny when I buy piles of manga. I don't think he approves of 'comics'. stare

The only thing they know is that I like the show, I think. They were a bit weirded out when the only thing I asked for my birthday was an L necklace. sweatdrop But they got it for me anyway~

My mom looked oddly at my DN posters in my room too, but she didn't say anything about it. Thank god.

solitary-hue

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:46 am
My parents know I like Death note due to the fact had to ask them to buy some of the Manga from Amazon for me. will probably ask them the same question again soon actually.

However, they haven't really bothered to find out what it is about really so I don't think they have an opinion of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:41 am
well
My mom knows of my obsession with Mello and L
one day she asked about Mello cuz I wouldnt shuddup and I had to explain it to her >.<  

The World Within

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:30 pm
My parents think it's kinda funny and a little disturbing... Especially the new comeback for me and Moose is "Well, I'm writing down your name!!!"
I demanded to use my dad's ebay account the other day to buy an L plushie and he got kinda mad.
I had a fight with my mum the other day because she doesn't like the way L looks. She insists he looks like a girl and I say he doesn't. stare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:52 am
Thats my new threat too. Im actually getting a Death Note in the mail sometime over the next few weeks and Ill start waving it in peoples faces.
But Im totally not a kira-person. Im very against kira neutral

Ima get an L plushie as soon as I get enough money. I spent it all on my Death Note! Lolz.
L-sama doesnt look like a girl! Did you tell yer mum shes go a weird sense of...er...gender..casting? [does that even make sense? LMAO] confused
She totally does 0_0  

The World Within

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:18 pm
Shika_love_913
Thats my new threat too. Im actually getting a Death Note in the mail sometime over the next few weeks and Ill start waving it in peoples faces.
But Im totally not a kira-person. Im very against kira neutral

Ima get an L plushie as soon as I get enough money. I spent it all on my Death Note! Lolz.
L-sama doesnt look like a girl! Did you tell yer mum shes go a weird sense of...er...gender..casting? [does that even make sense? LMAO] confused
She totally does 0_0

I'm against Kira too, it's just a funny insult and sort of an inside joke. I don't have a Death Note, so it's an idle threat too.
The plushie will be mine!! >_>
I know he doesn't! My mother just has trouble with that in anime for some reason, it's pretty hilarious.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:03 pm
a** soon as i get enough money im getting an L plushie
I might wait until christmas.

my tooth hurts
i think i have a cavity
the sweets have finally cought up with me.
I wonder if L-sama has teeth issues?  

The World Within

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:24 pm
My family is fine with it. My dad actually likes Deathnote and keeps on saying sign my deathnoteto all of my family and my mom likes it because she thinks it has morals. My brothers and sisters don't even try to ask what my dad is babbling about or to ask about the show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:28 pm
My mom knows my Death Note obsession,
she thinks it's scary really.. being obsessed with something not real
But is not really against it
All that she's against about is 'wasting' our allowances to buy DN good
so we are forced to buy small items only so that they'll be easier to hide..
luckily she hasn't found out where we've been hiding them
but when she does God can only tell what ranting would await us..
crying

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:14 am
Well my mom hates it 'cause in her eyes its 'stupid' but she knows a little... not that I like L though. my dad. HA! he HATES it. he's like 'we don't need that stupid Japanese rubbish in this house' then I say its not rubbish and we get in a fight. so they know a little but I hardly ever talk about it to keep the peace.
a few of my friends know.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:51 pm
My mom is pretty tolerant of it, though I don't really talk about L that much because I know no one wants to hear it. My brother watched a bit of the anime with me, and he's probably the only reason why I've talked about Death Note within my family.
However, my step dad doesn't approve of it all that much. I was watching an episode online once and he came in and said, "Death Note... That hardly sounds appropriate." I have no clue how I'll be able to sit and watch it on TV without him giving rants on how "stupid" and "brainwashing" it is. >.>

L0LLiE

BrokenDollie18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:07 pm
My parents don't really care. They think anime is awesome and even helped me with my cosplay costume.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff