Reply Roleplaying
Reign of the Mystics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:48 pm
Aura sat quietly, watching as Percy circled the sky above them before landing on her outstretched arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:53 pm
"cool,a falcon,am i right?"glane said,looking at luna and thinking yep,definitely staring into space  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:56 pm
"Mhmm," Aura nodded while Percy gave a sharp cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:07 pm
"were okay bro,dont worry,hey aura whats his name?"karazan sked her,trying to quiet the bird "or is that usual?"  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:15 pm
"That's how falcons communicate. Oh, and his name is Percy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:20 pm
"well it seems im not too great at falcon communication but if he called all his falcon buddies to rip me up im outta here,haha just kidding,is it cool if i pet him,or does he not like me or what?"glane stood up,slowly reaching his hand over to percy  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:25 pm
"Go ahead, he likes people," Aura held out her arm. Percy jumped onto him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:34 pm
"wickedness,polly want a cracker?"he ducked a bit so he could get some crackers "he'll eat these right?"he said,holding up a sleeve of saltines  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:38 pm
"He might," she shrugged. "He usually just eats what he hunts, but you can try."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:48 pm
"hmmm maybe thisll work"he put the saltines down on the ground and ripped up some jerky and put it on the crackers "auderves misseour?"karazan said with a smile  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 pm
((awww crap well i gotta go for now,ill be on later though)) karazan sat down with percy still on his shoulder "well im kinda sleepy,ill take a nap here,go back to aura percy"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:55 pm
Sakira finished eatting her fish, sadly she had some left over and she didn't know what to do with it. "I can't just leave it here.. Some stray animals might picked up the smell and come here." She thought. "Maybe I can buried it somewhere far away or some animal can come eat it right now..  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Percy ate a piece of jerky and flew back to Aura's wrist. "I'll see you later then," she said, standing up and walking away.

((ok bye))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 pm
(what have i missed in here?)

Chewie went back to just randomly moving throughout the woods. He saw there was nothing back at where he heard the noise, so kept moving forward.  

chewie2006

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:38 pm
Sakira saw a glimpse of a moving animal but she paid no attention to it until it came out of the hiding place. "Wolf!!" She screamed in her mind. "A pack of them too!"The pack slowly came out the brushes snarling at her to drop the fish in her hand.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff