Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:37 am
Sakira wanted Sayuri to be okay and she wanted to make sure. "Maybe this will help you relax a bit Sayuri." Sakira place a red egg on the floor. "Don't worry Sayuri he's my most trusted pet and he'll look after you." She smiled as the magic circle went around them once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:39 am
Sayuri gulped as she did so and waited to see what it was. She just stared at the egg waiting for it to hatch.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:48 am
Sakira watched as the egg slowly hatched and it showed it's true form.User Image
"Yes Master?"said the little dragon bowing.
"I wanted you to watch my friend to make sure shes okay Haku." I said. "She's got quite a shock today."
"As you wish master." he said hovering in the air for second and then landing on Sayuri shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 am
Sayuri felt the little creature lad on her shoulders. She did feel safer with it there.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:04 pm
"If you need anything just ask me okay Sayuri? And Haku I trust you on taking care of her until she is over from her shock." She said smiling.
"Don't worry master. She's in safe hands." he said beaming with pride because his master entrusted him with a human to take care of. "I won't let you down."
"Good. I'm going to be in the room next door." She said as she walked into her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:11 pm
Sayuri sat on her bed shakeing. I need to overcome my fear. I can't let it take over like this." She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Haku stood at the end of Sayuri's bed. "I guess my master forgot to introduce me properly. I'm Haku you?" He asked her politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 pm
"I'm Sayuri" She said looking around the room then looking at Haku  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:20 pm
"I'm bad at cheering people sometimes especially when I don't know what they like to do." He said looking down a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:26 pm
"Its ok. I just need to try to get over my fear of the demons." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:29 pm
"That seems hard... Why don't you try fighting demons but not that kind of demon you fear until your used to killing them then you can move on and try to kill the demon you fear." He said thoughtfully  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:51 pm
"Because i don't want to kill what i don't have to kill. And it wont be the same i have killed demons who attacked me befor..Its just the ones who distroyed the village that bug me."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm
"Oh... Well then I don't know..." Haku admitted bitterly.((g2g bye))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:01 pm
(I'll join ^^)  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:10 pm
Gaia Name: Ronin Misaki

Roleplaying Name: Ronin

Class: Samurai

Race: Human

Appearance: User Image
That's him with his princess

Biography: 15-year old Ronin is the samurai who was sent to the future by his princess to fight evil and to ensure peace for the future of his princess and his country in Japan. Young as he may be, he is skilled with a blade in hand and he has defeated many warriors especially in numbers or those many times his size. He enjoys fighting, but more than anything he loves his friends, his family, his home....and food.

Personality: Usually shy and polite to those new to him. He's very friendly and cheerful, but can also be quite a worrywart. In battle he can be pretty serious or just having fun like a child playing with a toysword.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff