Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:54 am
"wow... whatever, i figured you woulda been a better eavesdropper" Noltic said with a smile.

Then he knew that it was over his plans were pretty well screwd but he'd see kumi survive this ordeal if it took him.... he'd have nothing left after it was over anyways.... he was a weapon to kil vampires an there werent going to be any for much longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:16 am
Kumi looked up ta im and her smirk returned."Whatever..."she said."Im coming and thats that, I dont wanna use the pill now, because if I do all Ill be is extra weight, atleast right now, as a vampire...I can help..."she sai putting her hands on her hips.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 am
With that Noltic's heart fell... he wasnt gonna be able to stop her.... and so he decided to wait with her until Tao wanted to disembark.... It probably wouldnt be unitl tommorrow night,. the dawn was coming soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 am
Kumi could sense that he staying to fight, hurt Noltic. She didnt mean to but she wanted to fight, in memory of his sister, and family. She walked up to him and smiled weakly."Noltic kun...I...i want to fight for my memories...of my sister and parents...please understand..."she whispered hoping Tao wasn't listening.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:39 am
Noltic knew that he truly cared about this girl and he wasnt sure why...

"Kumi fighting isnt something that i just glanced upon as a hobby... it is me, ive fought to live.... and i know that revenge ids never a good reason to fight.."

He knew that if he wasnt such a cold person tears would have fallen from his eyes.... the thought of such a yourng girl cursed by her own existance made him hate humanity so much. It didnt help that it was this particular girl either...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:41 am
Kumi shookher head."Its not revenge...I justwant to be able to fight to find a cure, and save other eople from living the way I have to..."she said looking down."I know Im going to die eventually...probably faster than i meant to in the first place...but I still want to try..."she said and with that kissed him on the cheek hoping he would truly understand what she was going through, and feeling.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:45 am
Noltic knew better than anyone what she was going through... loneliness did that to you... and as she kissed him he felt it... he knew he hadnt felt a feeling like this since before the incident... he loved the girl...

An he was NOT going to let her die  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:47 am
Kumi smiled up at him softly and the blushed averting her eyes hoping he dint think that as...too foreward of her to kiss him right then and there. She reached up and tugged on her pigtails lightly to have something to do and keep herself busy with.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:55 am
"look i suggest we retire for the day... i know tao can probably walk around during the daylight hours... but i doubt you can."

Noltic couldnt shake the overwhelming sadness that racked his soul...

Kumi was so important to him he longed to hold her to be with her... but he new he couldnt... he knew that he would be lonely again soon, and hopefully she would be happy....

Noltic direct kumi to a small house.... a house he knew no one lived in...

The vampire from the night before hadnt stopped at this house to peer inside... so he let himself and kumi in they both needed some sleep, but he didnt hink he'd get any somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 am
Kumi walked into the house after waving goodbye to Tao for the day and looked around in the house seeing it was empty for the most part. She looked ahead ad then ran down the ha to explore the plce so she could get a better feel. She knew that Notlic knew, they couldnt never be happy together, but she desperately wanted to believe it because wome way, somehow...she felt safer, and hapier around Noltic. She just couldnt describe the feeling.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:00 am
Noltic tipped his hatover his eyes and made himself comfortable in an armchaitr... and sat stone still while pretending to sleep...

He knew he could try and protect kumi but he didnt want to dispelease her... he had a plan in the offing that he couldnt bring himself to do... so he simply sat still and waited for kumi to speak or do anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:04 am
Kumi walked back into the main room where Notlic ow was and sat down by the window and looked outside quietly and then sighed, standing up and sitting on a couch quietly and leaning her head back, closing her eyes.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:05 am
However soon Noltic's better judgment began to sway and he bagan to look for kumi... he didnt care that he was a monster... and he hoped she didnt either.

Closing blinds as he went he eventually walked down the hall hoping to find her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 am
Kumi heard him walking through the hall and jumped off the couch and ranoverto the entrance doorway and peeked out and waved to him to get his attention.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:13 am
Noltic looked over at kumi seeing what she wanted...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff