Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:23 pm
"Wait.. You don't even know what village I lived in and you won't kill them right?" She asked even though she wanted revenge on the kids, she can't bear watching someone die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:27 pm
"I didn't say I was going to kill them. Just that they'd be sorry they ever lived. I do that a lot," Leanna said simply.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:45 pm
Sakira gluped. "Er well... these two was the biggest bullies." She said shaking a little bit. "John Mcgroph and Joe Winterfield." She said shaking in fear of how the kids used to trick her and bully her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm
"And where was your village?" She asked quickly, already getting ready to go there.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:52 pm
"It's not that far away from here." She replied. "Shall I go with you? I want to see how my mother and father is doing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:20 am
"Sure if you want to... Hold onto my arm so you don't fall off," Leanna was surrounded by a twister that took her and Sakira to her hometown.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Sakira held on to Lenna's arm tightly, afraid of being swept away. When she opened her eyes, she saw the familiar house with her mother and father outside working in the tall plants. "Mom, dad, I came home to visit you!" She said happily, running off to her parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:35 pm
Leanna smiled as she watched her friend run to her parents. They seemed cool, a lot better than her parents who never understood her need to stand out.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:44 pm
"Thank you very much for looking after our daughter." Sakira's dad said bowing his head. "Would you like to stay with us?" Sakira's mom asked Lenna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:58 pm
"No prob," Leanna said, feeling a little embarrassed. "I would, but I have some things to take care of first," she smiled and said, "I'll say hello to John and Joe for you," she said mischeviously before disintigrating into the wind.
When she reintigrated, Leanna was at the front of a high school. She walked inside and looked around at everybody who were staring at her. She walked up to a group of guys and asked, "Do you know John Mcgroph and Joe Winterfield?" She put on her best flirty face. The guy she had asked the question said, "I'm John, and this is Joe," he nudged the guy next to him. "And who would you be baby?" Leanna rolled her eyes. She hated guys who called all girls "baby" or "babe". "I'm Leanna," she replied, pretending to be flattered. "I was wondering if I could talk to you guys outside?" She raised her eyebrows suggestively. They followed her outside into an empty field across the street. "Close your eyes," they did as she told. Thorny vines erupted out of the ground and tied themselves tightly around the two boys. "What the-?" Leanna struck them with lightning. "This is for my friend Sakira!" She brought an acid rain upon them, then threw some very sharp rocks at them. Before she left, she kissed them both on the cheek then slapped them extremely hard where her lip-gloss mark was. "That's all," she smirked and kicked them between the legs, then redisintigrated into the wind.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Sakira watched Lenna come back. "You didn't kill them, did you?" Sakira whispered as soon as her parents were out of ear shot.

[[Wow lol long post xD]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:31 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira watched Lenna come back. "You didn't kill them, did you?" Sakira whispered as soon as her parents were out of ear shot.

[[Wow lol long post xD]]

((lol yeah))

"Nope," Leanna laughed. "But I sure caused a lot of pain."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:34 pm
"Thanks Lenna. Shall we leave then?" She asked. "Wait, I need to out some guards around here just incase they might attack my mom and dad." She said summoning two tiny dragons that can grow big if they wanted too and a cat that's about the size of a human, that can help her mom and dad with their daily work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:39 pm
SweetHugz
"Thanks Leanna. Shall we leave then?" She asked. "Wait, I need to out some guards around here just incase they might attack my mom and dad." She said summoning two tiny dragons that can grow big if they wanted too and a cat that's about the size of a human, that can help her mom and dad with their daily work.

"Good idea," Leanna said before grabbing onto Sakira's arm again. "We're going a different way this time," she said as they began disintigrating in the wind. They appeared about a minute later in the truck.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:48 pm
"I didn't know you can teleport." She said a bit confused.
[[well i g2g bye!]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces