Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:22 am
Andrew straightened a bit and looked at the girl who had just come in. "It is" he said, glancing between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:40 pm
Kira's ears twitched as she watched to girls come through the door. Her curiousity getting to the better of her as she looked down from where she sat on the stairs her brown eyes glittering with curiousity.  

KageUmi

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:39 pm
"I have a note. My mother told me to come here. Apparently my mother knew your father." She said handing him a note.

[[Should I make up the note and read it out loud or no?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 pm
SweetHugz
"I have a note. My mother told me to come here. Apparently my mother knew your father." She said handing him a note.

[[Should I make up the note and read it out loud or no?]]

((probably a good idea))  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:44 pm
[[Okay here goes...]]

Dear Koron,
I'm sorry to bother you, but hunters are tracking us down and I fear that if we die, my daughter, Sakira will be in danger. I know that you have a 'Safe house' somewhere that protects demons from hunters. Can you please, please take in my daughter and protect her until she's old enough to take over the heir? I beg of you, please!
Sincerely,
Tomoyo Hadashi.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:15 am
"What do you mean by safe house?" Alexis wanted to know.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:36 am
"It's a house where demons can stay here and hunters can't find this place. Only the best of the best hunters can find this place. She explained as Andrew read the note.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:28 pm
"Sweet," Alexis smiled and relaxed a little. "So you guys are demons too?"  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Andrew read the note and nodded to alex's question. "I am Andrew, Koron's son, I run this place now" he folded the note and put it into his pocket. "You are all welcome here" he said, smiling at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:09 pm
"What a relief," she said. "On top of everything else I was having to dodge hunters," Alexis smiled. She was feeling rather good. "I'm Alexis by the way," she said to the people she had just met.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:15 pm
"I'm Sakira." She said introducing herself to Andrew."Um.. I just wondering if there was any other demons here beside us because I don't see anyone here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:27 pm
"Yes" Andrew said "There are two others here right now" He looked around breifly "I don't know where they are, probably in their rooms or something" he told them.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm
"Oh." She said looking around this place. "May I ask which room is mine?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:35 pm
Andrew smiled "Anyone you like, one the second floor" He said pointing to the stairs. "Go ahead and make yourself at home, I'll go ahead and make dinner, join me back there in about an hour?" he said, making sure that was alright with them.  

Zargon_849

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:35 pm
Alexis went wandering off to explore the mansion. Not watching where she was going, she tripped and fell down a flight of stairs and crashed into a pedestal at the bottom. A glass vase fell off of it and broke on the ground by her head. "Sorry!" She called up the stairs.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff