Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:11 pm
Ayra heard people. She lept off the large rock. " Whos there" She said hearing about three voices.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 pm
"Rina... I really am sorry..." Xynos looked and down and sighed. "It's just... I hate it when people say that they wish they were dead... Or anything related to it..."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:17 pm
Rina stayed silent for a while not as scared know she wasent going to get hurt. "I should stop saying that.....But its just so hard to go through alone..." She quietly said then looked over at Tai  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:21 pm
Xynos approached her slowly. "I know, I know. I didn't mean to explode like that..."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Rina looked at him as he got closer she didn't move back. "I didn't mean to make you so upset..." She said softly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:27 pm
Xynos sat down next to Rina, sighed and put his head back. "I know... You didn't deserve to be yelled at.""  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 pm
"I'm used to it..." She said. Thats all my parents did was yell at me then abuse me... She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:32 pm
"It doesn't matter if you're used to it or not. I shouldn't have done that. But you should be happy to be alive, even if you have felt sorrow and pain all your life because you can turn it around." Xynos looked over at Rina. "I'm sorry..."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:38 pm
"I'v tryed to turn it around ever sence i killed my parents and ran away....But it just didn't work.....But at least i'm not being abused anymore.....and please don't be sorry...I did need to be yelled at i shouldent be saying stuff like that." She said looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Xynos sighed and closed his eyes. "I don't usually yell. And when I do, stuff like this happens."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:48 pm
"I'm sorry." She said still looking at the ground playing with a piece of grass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:50 pm
"It's okay..." Xynos said softly. He didn't feel comfortable and decided to jump into the tree.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 pm
Rina felt her wound from the tiger throb. "Ow." she quetly said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Xynos dropped down from the tree. "Are you okay?"  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:00 pm
"Yea it just hurts." She said putting her hand on the bandaged wound.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff