Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Why did.....L....have...to....die......? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did L have to die?
  Hell Yes!!!!!!
  No *cries*......
  Yes *cries*........
View Results

PunkNarumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:54 am
L is the second most main character. When you think death note, even if you aren't a fan, I have heard people say "That psyco kid and the demonic one"
Sadly, L is the demonic one.
I dunno, it made me have something against Rem for a while, but then I realised it was aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll Light's fault >=(
(All of my favourites die....in order....except Matsu....skip him... L--->Matsuda---->Matt---->Mello----->Mikami)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:54 am
sadly he had to die it wouldnt of made sence to bring in mellow or near if L didnt die  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:56 am
but its sorta L's fault that light died and vice versa because if L hadn't died then Near and Mellow wouldn't really exist  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm
deadheart00
Yaoi_Koi
Battosaika
vampireeskimo
aeonfan95
cuz light is an a*****e crying

crying so true

crying Amen

*cries* crying *whimper* Hai.... crying

crying crying crying WWWAAAHHHHH!!!! Its so sad!!! crying crying crying

sweatdrop It is unfortunate, but at least Light got what he deserved, and it was probably more painfull...  

Wonderful Dork

BockiBear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:55 pm
xXShinigami Light YagamiX
but its sorta L's fault that light died and vice versa because if L hadn't died then Near and Mellow wouldn't really exist

Near and Mello still would have existed. They just wouldn't have been so prominant figures in the series. L was on to Light anyway. He was going to test out the Death Note and prove the rules false. Light just beat him to the punch. If Rem didn't need to protect Misa, Light would have been caught like that. *snaps fingers*

Even though I hate to say this.... L did need to die. I hated to see him go. He was my favorite character of all. But it was a necesity to the series. Light needed to be driven to the point where he had no where else to go. I knew from the beginning that Ryuk would deal the finshing blow to Light. I wanted Ryuk to do it too. That little skum needed to feel the pressure of mortality. That needed to be proven firstly before Light died. If L hadn't of died, then Near, Mello, and even L couldn't have proved that. I honestly loved the ending. I thought it was a victorious and fantastic end to an amazing series. (I always worry about that with anime/manga series)

L will still live on in our memories.
R.I.P. L Lawliet  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:55 pm
I HATE it that L died, but I like the twist... episode 25 was soooo sad! (And so did the yaio fangirls. XD)

If he hadn't died, people like Mello, Near and Matt wouldn't have been introduced...

And although I hate Light for being L's demise, I like it that it didn't end up happily. To many series are ruined that way. And at least Light got what was coming to him! And I love L's image popping up as Light lay dying.

heart exclaim heart

L will live on! At least in my heart. <3

ninja  

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:21 pm
No L shouldn't have died. But that is how they wanted. The reason why i say he should have lives is because he was fighting for the good of the people. Just like copes gun fight and die to save some one. WEll at less he died for what was right. L will all ways live on in as the Lendgery L sweatdrop (sorry for miss spelled words.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:13 am
He didn't have to die crying , but it made for a good plot twist. And I noticed L and Near aren't t hat different. But L's image popping up when Light died was just lovely. If only L had tested those rules out in secret before telling anyone. Then again the story would have been over too soon right?  

Mera1506

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 pm
crying evil
Raito, you wanna know what i think of you? &(*%*(@&*^#_)&#xHK;JAFGU#&(#*)(Q@KJHF!!!!!!!!
You don't deserve the name Raito. You don't even deserve a NAME!!! You deserve to go to some little, damp cell in the worst prison imaginable! YOU KILLED L!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 pm
Even though he won spiritually at the end, I think it would have been better if L was there, fighting till the end.  

TheAc30fSpades

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:26 am
light is an a*****e and that is why he died. i think he say L when he died on the steps. he got what he deserved. i died on the inside too. i still can't get over his death. every time i see the seen it doesn't get any easier. cry lately my left eye has been hurting ever since i saw death note the last name. and when i saw the movie only my left eye was watering and i thought it was a little weird. after that movie i became depressed so when i went home i just wanted to go to sleep and not do anything. for the next couple of days i was sighing a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:08 am
I don't beleive they had to kill him, but it did move the plot along. nya.  

Hakumei Fujitaki

TheAc30fSpades

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 am
I don't think he should have sad He should have been fighting till the end (Even though he was spiritually).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 pm
BockiBear
xXShinigami Light YagamiX

Near and Mello still would have existed. They just wouldn't have been so prominant figures in the series. L was on to Light anyway. He was going to test out the Death Note and prove the rules false. Light just beat him to the punch. If Rem didn't need to protect Misa, Light would have been caught like that. *snaps fingers*

Even though I hate to say this.... L did need to die. I hated to see him go. He was my favorite character of all. But it was a necesity to the series. Light needed to be driven to the point where he had no where else to go. I knew from the beginning that Ryuk would deal the finshing blow to Light. I wanted Ryuk to do it too. That little skum needed to feel the pressure of mortality. That needed to be proven firstly before Light died. If L hadn't of died, then Near, Mello, and even L couldn't have proved that. I honestly loved the ending. I thought it was a victorious and fantastic end to an amazing series. (I always worry about that with anime/manga series)

L will still live on in our memories.
R.I.P. L Lawliet

{{{I could not have said it better myself.
Very good explanation. *Clap clap*
He did need to die...
And I'm amazed-- no, apauled --as to how many people haven't figured this much out by now.
It's stunning, really.
*Sigh*
}}}

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Near2211

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 am
Yeah, it completely sucked when he died (Light is such a b****)... crying
But at least he figured out that Light was Kira...  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff