Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:22 pm
"mmmmhmmm, well then lets go see im my mom believes us let me handle this first, try to use an accent or something." They walked in and his mom was washing dishs she looked pretty.

"Hey Hikari, oo whos this?" His mom looked at Arya.

"O shes a foreign exchange student, shes been assigned to live with me its not a problem right?" He looked nervous.

"I see, well she'll get the bed then." his mom said as she went back to dishwashing.

"that was the plan don't worry" he said he grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs."whew... better get settled down before she might change her mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 pm
Ayra smiled " Well do what you need to. Ill just sit here." She said going and sitting down on the bed.  

Vaginal Grape

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:07 pm
We'll Im going to set up the sleeping bag, since its best if you have the bed so that incase she comes in and its late atleast she'll be fine, otherwise it could turn ugly." He opened up his closet and took out a sleeping bag. He was taking off his shirt, he was very muscular he stopped mid-way,"Sorry" He grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:09 pm
Ayra's jaw dropped. " Wow he is hot" she said under hre breath. she then changed. She changed into her sports bra and some girls boxers. she released her wings stretching them out.  

Vaginal Grape

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:25 am
KageUmi
Luna smiled before chanting a few words under her breath. Once she stopped a green light appeared and seemed to consume Raven."Well there you go you should be able to talk now."Luna said watching as the green light suddenly vanished.

--Raven opened his mouth to speak. What calm out was a quiet and gentle voice--

"Thank you..."

--He glanced out into the forest, then back at Luna. She had said she would have to stay with him. He had something he needed to do. He went inside and fished out a large sack, He took off his jacket and placed it next to his other belongings. He reappeared at the mouth of the cave.--

"Please wait here, I won't be long"

--With that he sped off at an inhuman rate, leaping from tree to tree into the darkness--  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:46 am
Kumi walked around the town quietly wondering who she was supposed to be protecting and blinked looking around quietly.  

Baby Coquette

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:30 pm
"Alright but try not to get into trouble. Trust me if you do I'll have to do that appearing in front of you thing."Luna joked with a smile as she calmly sat waiting for his return.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:12 am
--about 20 minutes later Raven returned, the sack bulging, he carried it into the darkness of the cave, where most human eyes couldn't adjust to the lack of light. He opened the sack and a massive amount of cherry blossom leaves fell out, he quickly molded the pile into a make-shift bed. Once he was finished he lit a fire to light up the cavern--

"Sorry, but it's the softest thing I can get, and it would be rude of me to have you sleep on the ground"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:36 pm
"Why would I be called a Gaurdian Angel if I slept on the job."Luna remarked arms crossed across her chest."Anyways we angels never sleep."She said as to not confuse him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:38 pm
"Very Well" he said, completely not bothered by the fact that he'd picked over 4 million sakura leaves for nothing, "Erm, don't feel insulted but, living out here by myself I never really ever get into any sort of trouble or danger, are Guardian Angels assigned to everyone or to people who need them?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:49 am
"Well it's mostly for people who need them but, everyone has one they just don't always know it."Luna answered as she sat indian style on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:50 pm
"I guess that makes sense" Raven answered, "Again don't think me rude, is there a reason why some people know of their Guardian's existance and others dont?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:57 pm
"Yes, most of the people who see their gaurdians need them in more ways than one. Well ok you know how you have a conscience that tells you the right way well that is the people who will probably never see their angel."Luna replied resting her hands in her lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:14 am
--Raven took the time to mull this over--

"So what you're saying is, I'm doing something wrong?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:20 am
"No I never said that what I'm trying to say is that you were in need of something. That is why I was sent here to help you out through some rough spots and well I guess I have to stay here for the rest of your life. You know god never tells me much before I do this."Luna explained to him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff