Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The "Who Said That Quote" game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kon Tatsumaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 pm
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
W3-Interrupt-This-Pr0gram
(Sadly i didn't get too far into the manga, I have seen the whole anime though)

"L is definitely more competent than we are, as we speak, he is out there risking his life to solve this case."
^.^

That was Soichiro Yagami. And Keyhala, I'll have to concede. I do not know who said that. So here, "I believe in what I think is right, and believe that to be righteous."

Hm, your's was hard, I'll know I've seen it somewhere~

At any rate, Mine was Misa - after her dinner with Takada, she's VERY drunk, so when Mogi comes to pick her up...

"Misamisa, are you okay?"
"Of course - Misa won!"
"You... won?"
"Yeah, piece of cake!"

so that's where it is from ^^

The first one I come think of with your's is Nia...

I knew it! I was 98% sure that Misa said that, but I couldn't be positive. And know I remember that scene. And yes, you are correct. "It's proof that he's starting to panic."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:09 am
eather light or L said that and

" Hes in the grey....."  

azuer kite

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:30 am
That's definitely L (about Light)
"Is it so wrong for a human to feel this way?"
(This is what the subtitles said, it might not be exact)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:27 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite

L. Here's another.

"Though I like people like you."  

hatlesschild

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:43 pm
Jade the Hatless
SerenitytheWaterSprite

L. Here's another.

That's L again xd

"You're completely useless" (I don't know if that's the 'correct' translation, but it's something among that line)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:33 pm
Keyhala
Jade the Hatless
SerenitytheWaterSprite

L. Here's another.

That's L again xd

"You're completely useless" (I don't know if that's the 'correct' translation, but it's something among that line)

I think I might know this one, but can't be sure. Was this in the manga, or the anime subtitles?  

Kon Tatsumaki

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:15 pm
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala
Jade the Hatless
SerenitytheWaterSprite

L. Here's another.

That's L again xd

I think I might know this one, but can't be sure. Was this in the manga, or the anime subtitles?

It's in the manga~ but I didn't check in the book, so I don't know the exact phrasing (but I THINK this is the correct one)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:01 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
Quote:
"Ewww, two boys? Does Ryuzaki swing that way?"

Misa. "Take a potato chip and-- *evil god complex music*"[/q

lol, Light and his evil potato chips! *muh ha ha ha ha!!* twisted

one_smart_cucumber

Kon Tatsumaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala
Jade the Hatless
SerenitytheWaterSprite

L. Here's another.

That's L again xd

It's in the manga~ but I didn't check in the book, so I don't know the exact phrasing (but I THINK this is the correct one)

I didn't check in the books, but I've thought about it. I'm only about 55% sure, but to make this thing progress, I'd have to say it SOUNDS like something Near said when he was talking to Aizawa for the second time. ....perhaps?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:24 am
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala
Jade the Hatless
SerenitytheWaterSprite

L. Here's another.

That's L again xd

I didn't check in the books, but I've thought about it. I'm only about 55% sure, but to make this thing progress, I'd have to say it SOUNDS like something Near said when he was talking to Aizawa for the second time. ....perhaps?

Nope, incorrect. It's from the first arc - that's my hint for now. I'll give another hint if no one gets it in a few more days.  

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Next hint: IN the manga, the panel for this comment is in the down-left corner of the LEFT page-side in a scene in the first arc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:12 pm
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala

That's L again xd

Nope, incorrect. It's from the first arc - that's my hint for now. I'll give another hint if no one gets it in a few more days.
i think the quotes from Light? Wasn't he saying that to Ryuk or something?  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:18 pm
Nillava
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala

That's L again xd

Bingo! If I don't remember wrong now, it's during the 4th book (beginning of) and the conversation is about the 2nd Kira.

Basically, light is saying "you're so useless" at which Ryuk replies "I'm so useless"

(and THAT conversation cracks me up)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala

Bingo! If I don't remember wrong now, it's during the 4th book (beginning of) and the conversation is about the 2nd Kira.

Basically, light is saying "you're so useless" at which Ryuk replies "I'm so useless"

yay i win :3 uhh next quote! “Heh. Are those the eyes of a man in love?” good luck  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:17 am
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Kon Tatsumaki
Keyhala

yay i win :3 uhh next quote! “Heh. Are those the eyes of a man in love?” good luck

That's Ryuk! *laugh* I love that panel!

Uhm... my turn again, let's go with something easier (people seem to have trouble with my quotes XD)

"I can't tell her age, but I'm guessing anything between 14 and 20" (don't have my volumes, so I'm not entirely sure of the exact phrasing but this was NOT in the anime only the manga!)

Good luck!

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces