Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:15 am
Midnight's head went up and howled as did most of the pack.Midnight then went back human and felt her fangs with her toung "i'm gonna not eat for a bit."Midnight went up into a tree and took out a needle and she played with it in her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:33 am
Luna watched as the wolf killed the two hunters cursing that she didn't move fast enough. Suddenly she heard the howl turning she looked to the rooftop clenching her hand into a fist her silver sword readied for anything.  

KageUmi

bign15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:12 am
Mako had soon ate his full of that particular hunter. He stalked to the edge of the rooftop. He looked over and saw the girl that had been there earlier. He jumped from the rooftop nimbly into the street facing the girl, baring bloody fangs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 am
Luna stared at him no fear in her eyes they were burning with a slight hate. She had her sword raised watching the wolf's every move.  

KageUmi

bign15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:51 am
He stalked sideways in a slow circular motion. He noticed the hate in her eyes, he could feel her hate toward his entire kind. He ignored this and bared his fangs largely, growling loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:04 am
She watched him circle hearing as he growled at her."You can feel my hate towards your kind can't you."She said with a smirk her white teeth flashing.  

KageUmi

bign15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:27 am
He paused, he could smell from where he now was. She smelt somehow, familiar, like he had met her, or someone related to her before. He quickly continued circling her, straining to remember when suddenly it hit him, all those years ago, in that lab. She had every right to hate him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:37 am
"You were the one who killed my parents I remember your fur color now how could I forget."Luna hissed her hatred growing even more. She could still remember the night the blood on the floor a creature rushing out the window.  

KageUmi

bign15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:54 am
He bared his fangs in a sinister snarl, "You finally recognized me, took you long enough. Yes, I am the one that killed your parents that fateful night, now your chance to take revenge, don't let it slip through your fingers." He said in a low, gravely voice, while continuing to circle her, drawing inches closer at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:58 am
Hearing those words Luna needed no more encoragement from him. Her silver sword slicing down as she attacked him her blue were now hard as stone.  

KageUmi

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:03 pm
Midnight came back in human and jumped the hunter on the back and growled"your not killing another one."Midnight said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:17 pm
Luna fell from the impact her sword flying out of her hands landing a few feet away from her. Pushing Midnight off her back she pulled herself up spinning around to see who had done jumped her.  

KageUmi

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:25 pm
Midnight smiled"hello love."Midnight jumped at her and went human wolf and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:44 pm
Luna dodged as the wolf girl jumped at her. She had her sword raised to block her its silver blade gleaming at the wolf.  

KageUmi

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:59 pm
Tanis Sat down in a corner away from the fighting, he had taken down one of the werewolves but decided to take a break, he had been hit pretty hard nothing life threatening yet. He wondered when one of the werewolves would come after him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff