Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:29 pm
"Hmmmm...what about summon I've heard some of the students talk about that power it seems very intresting."Nixa said as she began to rock on the back of her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:32 pm
"the cute little girl act wont work on me,oh who am i kidding,it works"he then put his hands together in a horse sign and whispered a mantra,summoning 3 ghostly wasps,who went for nixa,then they suddenly dissapeared "yes,it summons wasps,but if you have bodies of the dead near you itll replace the wasps with the dead"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:37 pm
"Oh but their power grows as you become more powerful right?"Nixa asked as she stopped rocking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:38 pm
"yes,but thats something youll learn about tomorrow"glane then shot down some beetles with his bow "now try to summon their souls from the immaterial plane"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Nixa nodded before closing her eyes. Concentrating she could suddenly feel the spirits of the beetles. Grabbing them wth her mind she opened her eyes to see three ghost like beetles appear above her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:43 pm
"nice work"he then summoned wasps who broke out ina fight with the beetles,knowing the wasps would win he pulled out his sword and sliced them all down"sorry i just didnt want wasp stings all over you"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 pm
"It's fine I'm sure that the beetles will get over it."Nixa joked with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:05 pm
"well thats good'he then left the island and headed for the archery range "ill show you another spell here",he pulled out his bow and whispered a mantra and the arrows in his quiver started to glow he pulled one of the arrows out,shot it and knocked out all three dummies with a shot to the head "that right there would be the multi-arrow spell,right now you can probably only handle a few arrows at a time but its still good if you can do it,now this spell is verrry hard because you cant as easily pull out 2 extra arrows out of thin air,but what you have to do is think the spell,see the arrows,and beleive it"glane then shot off three more arrows and once again knocked out each dummy"your turn"he said with a small smile and a laugh  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 pm
"So your saying I just notch one arrow and only fire that one or do I put how ever many I want to fire?"Nixa asked a bit confused by this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:14 pm
'you put one in your bow but then recreate the one arrow twice while its moving,see much harder to do than it looks eh?"glane sat down cross-legged and watched  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:20 pm
Nixa nodded then pulling her bow off her back she notched an arrow. Concentrating she released two arrows sped through the air both hitting the dummy in the back."Well I almost got the third but I couldn't really get it to recreate that one."Nixa said with a shrug feeling her energy drain once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:24 pm
"great work,most people take forever to get that one to work,you did really good,but now for your last spell"he then walked over to the sword training ring and pulled out his greatsword,he ran his fingers across the blade and nothing happened to the appearance of the sword but he looked satisfied and called to nixa "get over here and fight me, ill do the same to your sword"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:32 pm
((sorry I'm over at my friends house so that is why I wasn't on earlier.))

Pulling her sword out she handed it to him."So I'm supposed to battle you with this little sword?"Nixa asked pointing to her sword noting that it was much smaller than his.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:04 pm
"alright,you want a bigger sword here you go"he tossed his sword to her "catch!"he then levitated it and floated it into her hands,"if you want to know what the spell was,its somethig so we dont cut eachother open,but believe me,itll still bash you up"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:15 pm
"Oh great more brusies to add to my collection..."Nixa muttered holding her sword up.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff