Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm
"well i must depart i have matters else where to attend good day ladies" i clap my hands together and touch a bush and it sprouts two roses "may this be a parting gift till we meet again" i smile and bow then i unfold my wings and fly off  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:44 pm
Rina looked at the rose as she walked up to her doorm room #10. She finally set her stuff down and layed on the bed. "I dont have much time my first class is going to start soon." She said.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:46 pm
KG8584
Leon sees a girl comming on but then going back in dorm 1 " Excuess me miss. umm the is my first day and i'm kinda lost i got to get to my classes umm my first one is Gym do u know how to get there " he said reaching into his jacket to get a map but accident pulls out his 9 mm " Whoop wrong thing " he said putting that back "Anyways I'm Leon Kennedy.. and you are?" he asked her

Ummm yes i know how to get there im on my way there myself And my name is Deserei lapis" She said while keeping her head down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:47 pm
Alena grabbed one of the duffel bag with her dragon stuff and some of the other one with the Chemistry thing. She went upstairs as she got to the chemistry class and put her duffel bag behind her desk. Then she went outside.
"Jack!" she holered as the giant dragon came at her.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:48 pm
the intercom turns on this is to all students and staff no school for the remained of the day and tomorrow so the students can settle in and get to know their colleagues and teachers that is all  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:50 pm
Alena heard the over come and smiled as she got some tools and JAck opened his wings.
'Be careful.' He said as she climbed up and stared hacking at the ice.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:51 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon sees a girl comming on but then going back in dorm 1 " Excuess me miss. umm the is my first day and i'm kinda lost i got to get to my classes umm my first one is Gym do u know how to get there " he said reaching into his jacket to get a map but accident pulls out his 9 mm " Whoop wrong thing " he said putting that back "Anyways I'm Leon Kennedy.. and you are?" he asked her

Ummm yes i know how to get there im on my way there myself And my name is Deserei lapis" She said while keeping her head down

"Do you mind if we go there together?" He said smirking at her " That would be kinda werid if we had the same classes " he added laughting " aw come on cheer up rasie your head" Leon said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 pm
Rina herd the intercom. "Oh okay...I guess I will unpack and then walk around." She said unpacking all her stuff.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm
Jack Roared as he moved around, Alena glared, "Don't move." She hissed, jack moaned in pain.
'I like my ice thank you!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm
atamous walked around the courtyard smiling and happy then heard a crack of thunder "huh?" he looked up "aww man" he smiles and walks towards the cafe and as he walked it sprinkled  

Atamous

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Kaisa heard the announcement and let out a relieved sigh. She had just arrived not long ago and was carrying two suitcases up the stars to her dorm, dorm seven. She admired the architecture of the school and wanted so much to see the library but she was making herself wait. She felt the familiar tingling sensation of being in a new place and not being sure if you’re excited or scared. Looking up the stairs she could see the floor on which the dorms where not too much higher up. If she'd wanted to she could have taken the elevator, or maybe simply flown up in a different form but she was determined to walk up the stairs instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm
"Ack!" Alena said as she guided Jack over to the cave. "Stay here ok?" Jack nodded and licked her softly.
'Careful Alena.' JAck said as Alena ran to inside the school, a bit wet.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Rina finished unpackeing and started walking around the school exploring  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:59 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Do you mind if we go there together?" He said smirking at her " That would be kinda werid if we had the same classes " he added laughting " aw come on cheer up rasie your head" Leon said

Yeah but didt you just hear the intercom no school today or tomorrow"Deserei Said when she lifted her head showing her Saphire blueish emerald green eyes  

Edina Elric

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:02 pm
Alena saw teh two students, one was a boy and one was the one from before, "Well hello there!" She said smiling.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff