Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:55 pm
Orion took to his feet immediatly. "All right, you heard him Alena.
And I think we should go as well. By the sound of it, it seems like their not far from the scene of the first attack."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:56 pm
[[I thought you name was Vincent Under_Siege..]]
Some of the soldiers spotted someone being carried away. They thought the people were just citizens that live here in heaven, they ignored them and carried on looking for Alena.
~*~*~

Luna was listening to Vincent. "Was there any soldiers near her?" She asked.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:58 pm
((Alena's being carried away..))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:05 pm
Kunnai
((Alena's being carried away..))

[[Ohhh!!! Oops I better edit my post...]]  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:14 pm
Alena groaned as she looked up to see some guards run by. The demons were speeding towards the portal. Alena sighed as she got ready to scream again.
"Help!" She screamed, she black out for a few seconds as her head fell, she struggled to have her eyesight cleared again, she was about to faint from blood lossage.
'Come on..come help me!' She hissed in her head, glaring at the guards even though she couldn't see them.
The demons glared at Alena as they started running faster towards the direction of the portal. The portal would go down to earth, and from there, it would be a cinch to get to the master demon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:24 pm
"Hold it!" The soldier called to the people that was running away quickly. "Stop where you are!" One of the soldiers said as he started to catch up the the mysterious people and the girl who cried for help. "Let go of that girl!"  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm
'Oh my golly! they got it right for once!' Alena thought happily, the demons grunted as they ran faster, they were seeing the portal on the horizon. smirking to themselves, they whispered to Alena, " We are going to torture you slowly. Little Angel of Justice. we are going to ripe your wings off one feather at a time." The whispered to her. For odd reasons, Alena didn't like that Idea.
She growled in response, for right now, that was the only answer that wouldn't tire her out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Five more soldiers chase the mysterious people. "Block them off from the portal." He said to 3 of the soldiers who split up and took a shortcut to the portal. "Someone one go get reinforcements and warn the other angels." He said giving out commands.
~*~*~

One soldier came sprinting back. "I.. think..we...... found..." The soldier said panting. "Found who?!" Luna demanded. "Come one tell me!!!" The soldier looked bewildered for a second. "I think we found Alena." He said finishing his sentence.  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:42 pm
The demon glared as he noticed the guards coming to block them off. He nodded to his two companions as they drew their swords and yelled their battle cry as they started up at the guards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:49 pm
"We need more soldiers!" The captain called to him team mates. "NOW!" Another soldier went scurrying off to the camp to get more help. The captain withdrew his sword and let out a battle cry too. Only 5 soldiers were here to hold off the demons.. "Please hurry Luna." The captain of the soldiers thought to himself.
~*~*~

"What?!?!" Luna stood up. "Where is she right now?" The soldier looked down at his feet. "She's been capture by demons and they're going for the portal right now." Luna paced back and forth angrily. "Well Orion? Shall we go then?"  

SweetHugz

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:39 am
"Orion," Akriel spoke up, "You told us that the Lord wishes the investigation carried out immediately. I don not doubt he'd value the safety of the Angels just a highly. Along with that there is now known Demon activity, rendering the need for investigation obsolete. Perhaps this should be taken into account when deciding a course of action," He finished. He was known as both the oldest of the Angelic Council and also as the one who never gave orders, just advice. Albeit not always advice that was understood or greeted warmly. But more often than not the advice given would be the most reliable in Ilium. Besides the word of the Lord of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:06 pm
"Well spoken Akriel." Orion nodded with the most serious of dispositions. "We will move out immediatly!" He said in a commanding voice, one that had been the norm in a past life. "Luna! We will follow you and your men to the last place Alen was spotted. Vincent, you will come along just incase your able to trace her with your sence.
Are we all clear?"

The Horologist

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:41 pm
"Yes Sir!" The solider said, saluting him. Luna nodded in agreement. "Well what are we waiting for? Lead the way." The soldier started to sprint in the direction of where Alena is and Luna flew above him.
~*~*~

Another soldier was wounded and landed on the ground. It was only 3 soldiers left, most of the had cut marks all over them. "We're losing." The captain thought. "Hurry Luna!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Alena groaned, her eyes were closing.
'Help..' She thought to herself.
The demon smirked as they swung there swords again. 1 out of 5 demons was dead. It seemed as if the demon's plans was going to come true.
It seemed Alena would die.

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 am
As they followed Luna's soldiers Akriel began muttering, taking in iformation on Alena's location from Vincent. As they ran a blue portal appeared in front of them. "Through there, it'll take us closer he advised.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff