Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:30 pm
Noah opened the windo, leapt out and slid down the roof, jumping into the garden, he walked after Alex who was skipping ahead  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:33 pm
"Oh come on Noah! Am I too fast for you?" She teased, running further ahead and through the mazes of trees and bushes.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:45 pm
As Alex glanced back she ran into something, she looked up to see Noah in front of her "sorry, was I too fast for you?" he teased, smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:47 pm
Her face showed surprise as she looked up into Noah's face. "I'd forgotten you could do that," she said thoughtfully.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:57 pm
Noah laughed, grabbing her. Well you remember now don't you? He said, kissing her on the cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
color=darkblue]"please Sara" his hands reached out slightly As he was tuged into the moonlight.His cheeks wet with tears that..They ddint evaporate? he forced a faint smile and looked down at her.His eye's So loving,So wanting. "You are my sara..Please...try to remember me" his voice cracked alittle.As if someone had hold of his thrat tensing their hands every now and then to cut off his vocals. His lower lip trembled. She must rememeber...She cant forget me..Not me..His hair whiped around him loosly in the soft breeze.His arm's reached out and pulled her against him,Embracing her.Even if for a second.he had to hold her again.he had to hold the moon in his arm's.His eye's closed as she was so tightly,Lovingly wraped in his embrace. he hummed a song softly.All the daughter's sang.he knew sara's melody..But not the words.He tried..Once again to hum it.Hoping to trigger her memory.  

Lillydoll Sayer

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:59 pm
"Yes," she said as she kissed him back. She smiled, took his hand, and continued walking through the garden.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Sara saw his tears, but still did not understand. When he embraced her she did not break it. It felt so good for him to hold her, though she still was blank on why. She reached up and wipped the tears from his face. She hummed the song with him, she has sung that song sense she was small. SHe never knew how she new it. "Love me till the world ends. Love me till the world ends, because I will never stop lovin' you." she sang softly. Her eyes closed as memories that she had never seen before came acrossed her mind. She new they were her somehow, and this man holding her was her love. She looked up with tears now falling down her cheeks also. "Edward?" she asked in a shaky voice. Her hair purple hair moved in the breeze, it was not as long as Edwards. It was short a couple of inches. Her purplish eyes showing in the light she looked at him with love.  

RuayHigirashi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:53 am
He smiled down at her as they walked. Then suddenly he remembered. Ed... he said softly, Was Ed home when you woke up? he asked Alex.

((I think we've sort of skipped ahead of where yashn and RuayHigirashi are, perhaps we should wait for them to, for want of a better phrase, catch up?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:50 am
He smiled and held her tighter "Yes Sara Its me" his voice whipsered out against her ear.His hands braceing her back as he nudged her chin up and ppressed his lips against hers.The tears still rolling from his eye's matching her's. He pulled away abput an inch and looked deep into her eye'sI knew you would return my moonlight.My sweet moonlight" he smiled.That what she was to him.The moonlight of his night.And he was scared he would never see the sky again without her.  

Lillydoll Sayer

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:06 am
((sounds like a good idea))
"I don't remember seeing him..." She said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 pm
Sara look into his eyes lovingly. "Yes its me. I missed you, too." she said as she went onto her tippy toes to pressed her lipps against his. She loved him, so much. Tears were still falling down her face. "I missed you so much. I thought I would never see you again." she said against his lipps. Her hands slipped around his shoulders, and she smiled, as more memories came back to her.  

RuayHigirashi

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:37 am
" Oh my sara!" he yelled pulled her off the ground holding her,Lips to lips,His eye's closed as he smiled.Life was good again.He would never let her go now.HIs hands cuped under her bottom to hold her up like he was.As he opend his eye's and looked into her's. a smile on his lips.It was a first sence she had..Passed."I was almost..At the end of myrope..Thank you...For returning..Thank you for remembering me Sara" he smiled and pressed his lips back to her's.There for once in years..he felt the moonlight again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 am
Hope got off the bench and started to walk out of the park. As she walked she saw a couple smiling and kissing. Smiling at the scene she continued to walk torwards home.  

luna-arcana

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 pm
"Yes I am back." Sara said against his lips. "I will always be with you." she whispered. Her hair fell into her eyes, but she did not move it. Tears still fell from her cheeks onto his shirt. Wrapping her arms around his neck she asked jokingly, "You ever going to put me down?" She pulled back to look at his lovely face, her hands were knotted in his long dark hair.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff