Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:37 pm
Alexa shrugged. "Hey, Chi! I'm giving you a tour!"

Chi looked at her. "What is a tour?"

"It's when someone show you around." Alexa said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:38 pm
Miriana Palefire
Dark laughed, "He's not much of a talker but damn...he can show off when he wants, eh?" he asked Sanzo, whom just shot him a killing look. Dark jumped from the wall and walked to the boy. "You're pretty good, I'm Professor Mousey, or at least that's what Izumi told me that I should have the students call me...jeez..."

Several of the girls were hiding and saw Diran staring at them, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! GO AWAY!!" they started to yell, throwing things at the boys who had started to accumulate at the door.

"oh may bad i am sorry" he said as he walked away  

kyyubi naruto

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:38 pm
Naruto kept running until he tripped over the janitor's foot and tumbled onto the ground hard. "Owwww..." he said rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:41 pm
Aya turned to see who had approached him, leveling his blood red eyes on him. he was a striking figure, one that seemed to be far older than he appeared... "Professor...?"  

AyaSantres

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm
well i am going to catch up with ed i guess. hay ed have you cought him yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:52 pm
Alexas began showing Chi around the campus. "Chi...tell me about you, and then I'll tell you about me."

Chi nodded. "Chi was created by Ms. Hibya's husband to be a daughter to Ms. Hibiya dn a sister to Freya. But Freya was lost, and Chi lost her memories. Hideki saved Chi."

"Who is Freya?"

"I am," Freya said, appearing from behind a tree.

"Chi's sister!" Chi said, running up to her.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:55 pm
Dark laughed, "Yup, Izumi said that you only talked with one word per sentence, that woman is smarter than anyone knows." he said. "You can just call me Dark, that sullen cancer-inducing monk over there is Sanzo."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:56 pm
Edward stopped near Naruto and looked down at him, "That...was lame." he commented bluntly. He turned his head to see Diran following. "Yeah, kinda...he did the catching for me."  

Miriana Palefire

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:58 pm
Miriana Palefire
Edward stopped near Naruto and looked down at him, "That...was lame." he commented bluntly. He turned his head to see Diran following. "Yeah, kinda...he did the catching for me."

well he was caught ether way so what was he doing in the girls locker?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:01 pm
Aya glanced at Sanzo, then back to Dark. He turned to the target and made sure that it wasn't going to be fanned into a full-fledged fire. When he was sure it was safe, he turned back to the teachers. "Izumi...?"  

AyaSantres

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:02 pm
"If I'm right..." Edward said, looking down at Naruto...it was a nice change. (Edward: SHUTUP!!) "He said something about a camera." Edward finished, curious why he was taking pictures...and of what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Miriana Palefire
"If I'm right..." Edward said, looking down at Naruto...it was a nice change. (Edward: SHUTUP!!) "He said something about a camera." Edward finished, curious why he was taking pictures...and of what?

"Camera? you mean this" he pulls out a camera "one of the girls threw it at me as i left"  

kyyubi naruto

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:06 pm
((sorry gtg))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:08 pm
((NUUU!!! CURSE YOU!!! ...kay bye.))

Edward sighed and looked at the camera, "It's...full?!" how does a guy get a camera full in only one place?!" he asked in shock.  

Miriana Palefire

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:08 pm
Naruto's face turned bright crismon. "Gah...I wasnt doing anything I just fell in and left..." he said quickly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff