Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:55 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
[[I just messaged leon, he said two slaves is fine]] The guard walks over to Cloud "You're lucky kid, I'm in a good mood. You can have two slaves" The guard unlocks the cages. "These are the two you want right?" he asks. "yes" Cloud replies. The guard throws Rose and Jade out of the cages. Cloud helps the two of them up "ready to go home?"
Rose didn't flinch when the guards threw her out the cage. "Thanks Mr.Cloud. I'm forever in your debt." Rose said bowing her head down in the deepest respect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 pm
"Thank you very much, Ma'am." He said. He lifted himself into a sitting position. His torn shirt was clutched tightly in his left hand. He reached out with his other hand. It hung in the air for a moment. Then he took the blanket and brought it to his bare chest. He shivered as he felt it's warmth and he wrapped it around himself. He sighed, his gray eyes closed, and he lay back down on the seat. "Thank you...." He whispered to himself.  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:22 pm
"Your welcome." She said happily. "And you don't have to be that fancy and call me Ma'am. I prefered to be call Sakira." The driver got in his seat and Sakira sat in the front and they took off towards her house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:31 pm
"Leon nodded slightly. "Yes, Sakira." He said. His voice was very quiet. His eyes remained closed. His mind and body were both exhausted and the movement of the car was soothing. He began to fall into a very deep sleep.  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 pm
Sakira arrived at her house and she got out the car and open up the back door so she can wake up Leon. "Leon.. Wake up, we're here." She said shaking him gently.

[[I was bored so I found a picture of the house. I would describe it but it might be too long.. >.> ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:05 pm
Sapphire walked into the slave shop and looked around. 'Hmm...I need a slave. I hope there's some good ones.' she thought as she looked around some more.  

Ashley Amnesia

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:46 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
[[I just messaged leon, he said two slaves is fine]] The guard walks over to Cloud "You're lucky kid, I'm in a good mood. You can have two slaves" The guard unlocks the cages. "These are the two you want right?" he asks. "yes" Cloud replies. The guard throws Rose and Jade out of the cages. Cloud helps the two of them up "ready to go home?"
Rose didn't flinch when the guards threw her out the cage. "Thanks Mr.Cloud. I'm forever in your debt." Rose said bowing her head down in the deepest respect.

"Yes, thankyou," Jade nodded her head, trying not to limp as they walked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:23 pm
LeonFisky
Marc drove along. He came along a bend and pointed in the distance. "There. See those mountains?? I live there. That's where my house is." He said. "Not to far from here. Just about an hour or so." He said cheerfully.

Maria perked at Marc's voice and then immedaitely leaned forward to see what he was pointing at. Her gaze settled on the mountains and her eyes gleamed in awe at the beauty. Her lips parted slightly as she stared, her expression intrigued but giddy at the same time. Looking over at Marc she smiled and returned her attention to the mountains, her imagination coming up with several different houses that could reside there.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:29 am
Namen sits in the corner of the cage he was put in from first time he came here. Namen was making marking in the dust that was gathering on the floor from awhiel back and Namen then thinks This has to be the worst place to be a slave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 am
Leon awoke after some time off shaking. He looked up at Sakira, his gray eyes were slightly bloodshot. He found that he could breathe a bit easier now, but his throat hurt. He rubbed his neck gently as he sat up in the car. It was very sore. He let his legs over the side of the car and got out. As soon as he got to his feet, his knees gave way and he fell to the ground. He let out a painful groan, but he quickly grabbed the open car door and pulled himself up. He opened his mouth to speak, but no sound came and it hurt his throat. He whispered, "I'm sorry, Miss Sakira." It didn't hurt so much that way.  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:53 am
The driver and Sakira helped Leon to the door of her house. As soon it was opened a bunch of maids and butler greeted her. "Hello." Sakira greeted back to them. "Please take him to the guest room and treat him wounds and make sure he has a pair of clothes he can change into." She said as a couple of maids helped him up the stairs to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:26 am
xXLonelySoldierXx
Namen sits in the corner of the cage he was put in from first time he came here. Namen was making marking in the dust that was gathering on the floor from awhiel back and Namen then thinks This has to be the worst place to be a slave.

Sapphire walked up to Namen's cage. "Hi." she said quietly and nicely to him. 'Maybe I'll get him...' she thought.  

Ashley Amnesia

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:33 pm
Namen turned his head slightly twards the woman speaking to him and Namen said softly," Uhh hi." After Namen said hi he scooted around to where he was facing the woman all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 pm
"So...How long have you been here?" Sapphire asked. 'I'll try to make friends with him first.' she thought.  

Ashley Amnesia

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Vampi_Fang
LeonFisky
Marc drove along. He came along a bend and pointed in the distance. "There. See those mountains?? I live there. That's where my house is." He said. "Not to far from here. Just about an hour or so." He said cheerfully.

Maria perked at Marc's voice and then immedaitely leaned forward to see what he was pointing at. Her gaze settled on the mountains and her eyes gleamed in awe at the beauty. Her lips parted slightly as she stared, her expression intrigued but giddy at the same time. Looking over at Marc she smiled and returned her attention to the mountains, her imagination coming up with several different houses that could reside there.

gonk  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces