Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 pm
the bomb went off and zombie parts went flying everywere.Midnight got up when it was over and looked at Vlad"looks like you found more servivers eh.....I'm Midnight the U.S milatary sent me to give you people a hand."Midnight said helping Gretchen up and handed her a gun. "Man this is fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 pm
Gretchen looked up when she thought it was over and checked around her making sure they werent any zombies after her or anything. Then grabbing the hand of Midnight she said. "Oh hi! I'm Gretchen." then she looked at her a little crazy. 'Fun?' She thought to herself. 'more like hell.'  

GoddessInu03

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:21 pm
silently running, ootsteps drawing near from each direction, he dives in between ducts to a sewer. peering out at the footsteps, he sees a corpse walking towards the ducts and then turns away when it hears it's herd moving in another direction. 'It isn't possible.....a dead body isn't supposed to move. how is this happening? i have to find a commander and find out what happened.' Just then, an army officer dove at the vent where he was hiding under, nostril flairing. in one wift motion, the head rolled from getting cut on the scythe. it was a corpse of the intel officer. paralyzed for a moment, he couldn't move but then moved sideways and out into a grid system. ' i have to find survivors. at any cost.....' he walked down the grid way, looking for a way out, ocassionally cutting zombie threats in two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:26 pm
Midnight smiled "man this is better then bootcamp."Midnight picked up her suitcases and handed two to Vlad"drop it you die,losses it you die"  

TheGothicPunk666

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:46 pm
Gretchen stared at her. 'This is crazy.' She thought to herself. "Lets get out of here." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:25 pm
Midnight nodded and waked out of the store as almost 40 zobies were walking to them."move it faster."Midnight said as she started to run"to the forest they will not find us there."  

TheGothicPunk666

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:00 pm
Sage's fist made contact with the Zombie's face, he fell to the ground easily, but more began to crowd her. "Arg! Don't you ever stop?" she pulled out her sword and took a swing at their heads. Five fell, but that was replaced by five more. "Whose Idea was this? To walk through the park?" she questioned herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:18 am
Midnight looked over and saw a girl in the park and rolled her eyes"here is another."Midnight ran over dodging zombies and started to kill them with her guns.Midnight shot one in the head,two in the head and abs,and the rest justshe didn't care were to hit them."are you ok?"Midnight asked the girl after she was done with the zomibes.  

TheGothicPunk666

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:30 am
sees a ladder leading up to the surface. 'maybe there are people left alive up there somewhere.' he says as he stares in one direction at four bodied easts coming closer to him." i'll take whatever is up there over what's down here" he scurried up the ladder. as he got to the top, he knocked off the man hole cover and jumped out into what appeared to be a park. ' i wonder what is going to happen to people who can't fight back.' he thinks as he turns to see some living people with a zombie coming up from behind them. "look out!" he shouts as he draws his scythe and throws it at the creature. direct hit. the creature fell over as he walked up to grabs his scythe out of the creature's neck and ripped the head off with one fell swoop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:36 pm
Midnight reakded right as he said that she had a gun at the zombie's head and smiled and shook her head"thanks."Midnight helped the girl up and took her over to the guy that just helped them"names Midnight you are."  

TheGothicPunk666

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:58 pm
Sage looked at the girl who saved her, puzzled. "My name is Sage, but I'm mostly known around here as Bloody Knuckles." she cleaned her sword and put in on her belt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:56 pm
Gretchen panted in confusion looking left and right for any zombies. Her pack of food and water was getting heavy on her back but she really needed it. Looking over at Sage she introduced herself. "Hey I'm Gretchen!"  

GoddessInu03

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:57 pm
"Sage." she nodded and looked down at her knuckles, she quickly took alcohol from her bag and poured it over her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm
Gretchen looked at the girls knuckles. "You should wrap those. You dont want zombie blood in them . you'll get infected." She said looking for any gauze tape in her back.  

GoddessInu03

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:22 pm
"I've already got some." she started to wrap her hands. "Cuts are no big deal anymore." she said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff