Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:49 pm
"Now how am I a freak?" he asked, pouting childly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:55 pm
Shinko giggled slightly. "For one, you like my ears. No one does. Two, that face you have!" Shinko pointed at his face, his childish pout made her laugh.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:03 pm
"Wel.." he though, making a sly smile, "You want something to see thats really freaky? freakier then your ears?" he asked, smiling at her, "You have to promise not to run or scream."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:05 pm
"Can't promise.. . Alright I won't run or scream. Knowing what I've been through, I won't."  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:06 pm
He smiled and closed his eyes, "alright/" he took off his glasses and his smile turned into a frown, he opened his eyes.
and the warm eyes that he had shown earlier, were gone.
Instead, murderous, yellow eyes looked at her, The murderous eyes seemed like no other and sent chills to everyone who looked at them.
"Scary, no?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:13 pm
"Heh. Reminds me back of when I was younger. Many said my eyes glowed red if I was angered too much." Shinko shrugged. It didn't scare her. It would normal people, but she wasn't normal.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:16 pm
HE smiled as he closed his eyes and put his glasses back on, he opened his eyes to look into hers, his Greys seem comferting
"Well, just wanted to show you your not alone." he mumbled as he got up, holding his hand out to her, "Come on."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:18 pm
Shinko nodded and followed. She was getting more flash backs and she began to twitch violently.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:21 pm
Gaberial put his arm around the girl, hopefully making her more secure, "Don't worry. If you need anything, like to talk or hang, my room is right here." he opened a door as he showed her inside.
There was only a simple bed, a crucifix, and a desk with a sketch pad and some pencils.
The one thing though that was out of place in the room, was a beautiful drawing.
It was of a woman, the woman had black hair and blue eyes and she smiled. The drawing was sketched and colored with pencils.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 pm
Shinko looked at the picture. "You draw too? I didn't know that..." Shinko felt at peace looking at the drawing. Her eyes though where becomeing blank. She sat down and pulled out a random marker and drew on arm and she became calm again.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:28 pm
He smiled and nodded, he grabbed her hand and took away the marker, instead, he gave her a pencil and his sketchpad.
"this is for you." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm
Shinko looked at him. "Y-you're giveing this to me?" She was surprised. No one has ever givin her anything. Her parents rejected her, and she had no friends. The memory brought a few tears to her eyes and she began to draw very fast.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:34 pm
"Yes." he said giving her a half hug, "And if you ever need somewhere to go, im always here." he said, "Or just call me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:37 pm
Shinko nodded and continued to draw. She was drawing what her parents looked like when they died, bloody and swords and knifes in them with great detail. Smileing evily at her memory of their deaths. Oh how they begged for life. It made her eyes glint red slightly.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:39 pm
Gaberial frowned, "Now..Who are they? you seem to enjoy the drawing a bit too much.." he noted, looking at her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff