Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampires against Lycans ((please join)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side do you chose?
  Vampires
  Lycans
View Results

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Daanen looked around again, still not seeing anyone. Angrily, she smashed her fist into the wall, leaving a dent. Dammit...! She took off again, before she heard a scream behind her. Daanen turned, to see a wolf.
There.
Daanen shoved her way through the crowd, and then broke into a run. "Hey!" She shouted to the wolf. "Where are they?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:28 pm
kyashii stoped and turned around, hearing someone talk directly to her. she looked through the croud of people, and saw a girl that had ears like hers. she took a step tward her, but then stoped, she then tried to say something but her thoat was dry. 'but... i was the last one...' was the only thing going through her head.

notsofluffy

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 am
To Daanen's relief the wolf stopped, and looked around, before her eyes fell on Daanen herself. A strange look crossed the lycan's face, and she froze, her mouth half open. Daanen waited for a moment, and then sighed, running forward to see her. "There are vampires around here-- we should get moving!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:57 am
"your a-" kyashii paused, looking at the girls tail. "whoa! im mean uh- yeah, i know, i met them, they're in a bar, of to the north side of the city, but i dont think they followed me..." kyashii said thinking back to when she was running. "but, a lot of people saw me in wolf form, we need to get out of here..." kyashii said looking at the people who had seen her, they mostly cowered away, but there where a few men who were braver than that. "whats you name?" kyashii asked, starting to run tward the west gate of the city.

notsofluffy

Mislead Follower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:26 pm
Carrie couldn't wait any longer. SHe was jumpy and ready to race after her. Without a second glance at the guys she was out of the bar and runing as fast as she could. Nothing slowed her pace untill the smell got stronger. "What.... two?" SHe picked up her speed wanting to reach one before they got togheter. She came to a skidding halt as she was they were already together. 'Great'

(Sorry I was waiting on whats his name to get on.. but he didn't so...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:53 pm
kyashii smelt the air, and lookd behind her. "oh, s**t!" she said loudly, so the other lycan could hear her. "theres one right there!" she said turning aroud, and growling in her diretion. "what did i do to you?!" she hissed, standing in fighting position, ready to transform if she had to. "why wont you just leave me alone!" she said distressed.

notsofluffy

Mislead Follower

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:03 pm
"you blead.... that simple" She calmed herself down and stepped back. "We usually only attack worrirs or somthing similair. But whe you walk in a small bar bleeding.... its too much!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:00 pm
Rick took his time after the girls ran out. He got up and walked over to where they were. He listened to what they had to say to each other. "What my friend here is trying to say is that it's just the way things are. Ever since werewolves accused us of killing their leader, vampires and werewolves have been fighting each other. Basically, it's kill or be killed. I have nothing against you myself, which is why I decided to give you a chance. You don't seem to know what's happening, but we can't let you go either. Unfortunately, we can't just let you go. We have enough enemies as it is." he said as he walked out of the shadows.

Faagmer

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:38 pm
" i never said i have anything against you, it's just every time i'm around vampires i get a bad feeling in my stomach, hell i didn't even know there was any of us left, before i meet her!" kyashii said pointing to the lycan behind her. "i dont want to fight you!" she almost yelled, ner voice quivering, as she started backing up from the vampires.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:48 pm
Daanen looked at Kyashii. "What, have you never been among your own kind? They--" Daanen glared at Carrie. "Murder for enjoyment. We don't. Apparently that seems as good a reason as any to be at war-- and we are." She returned her focus to Carrie, snapping out her claws. "Anyway, you can't reason with them."  

MoonlightWings13

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 pm
kyashii looked back at carrie in horror, "m-murder?" she said quietly, choking out te words. she took a step away from her, tward the vampires. "war... is that why? " kyashii stoped and looked down at the ground. "my kind..." she said out loud more for herrself than anyone. "so you just kill any one of... us" kyashii shudered at the thought of being a part of a clan of murders "you find? that sounds like murder" she finished.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:19 pm
Daanen nodded, surprised by Kyashii's reaction. "It is murder. And most of them are like that... Some of our people are the same."
We're not so much better than they are.
She turned to Carrie.
"You! Leave now, or else you may not have the chance to leave again. I will not condone this sort of unwarranted violence!"  

MoonlightWings13

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:07 am
((anyone there? yoo ho.... mr. and mrs. vampires....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:57 pm
((I'm here, I just have no idea what to say.))

Faagmer

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:42 pm
((i know what you mean, and i think the owner forgot about it... all in favore of this one beeing dead? *aye* ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff