Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Pesky Little Siblings. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I. L. Malphas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:52 am
The less my older siblings know about my yaoi habits, the better.

As for my younger brother (he's 14 now, I'm 20), I let him watch Kyo Kara Maoh! with me when I was in highschool as long as he promised not to tell our parents.

Later on (a year or two later) I got a bit nervous when he found a hidden file of my untransferred yaoi on the family computer. He has a habit of not closing windows and I eventually discovered he was using a lot of the Cliff/Albel images on MSN messenger.

And just this month he informed me he was bi. So I'm getting used to not caring if he's the only one around.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:18 pm
My parents are open, my sisters are cool with it... so, meh. Never had a problem.

I mean, I hide the yaoi (my sisters are little bits; elementary and middle school kids lol ), but shonen-ai is perfectly acceptable with my family! Guess I'm lucky!  

Scribraven

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 pm
<_<; What is wrong with your sister? I mean seriously! My little brother isn't exactly a fan of boy-love, but he doesn't rat me out over it. Why? Because we're siblings, and one day I'll have something he doesn't want the parents to find out about. Guess what? I haven't and won't say a word, because he keeps quiet about my stuff.

I guess I just hit the sibling jackpot. XD We get along really bloody well... I would hate to be an only child. Dunno what my parents would think about my shounen-ai habits, but y'know? I think they're better off in the dark about this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:35 pm
My dad is gay and because of it my mom turned into a major homophobe after the divorce. My step dad is Catholic. My sisters are very deeply and passionately Christian. If I didn't move out the day I turned 18 I'd still be grounded for the day my sister screeched to my mom about my FAKE collection.
I hate my family most of the time because they hate me. I'm bisexual, a practicing Wiccan, and about a dozen other things that they can't handle. Sorry. sweatdrop I get a little carried away sometimes.
Now I have an extensive Yaoi collection a girlfriend I love and a bunch of really close friends. Life is good when you get everything you ever wanted and could never have at home. biggrin  

PhinaReiBrasil

MidnightWeasel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:42 am
when i started out w/yaoi my brother would see and would blackmail me with it. I got tired of that and introduce yuri to him so i can balckmail him too. I have a calculator with alot of yaoi pictures and my mom saw it 3x without saying anything eek . My grandma walked in on me watch a yaoi slideshow and they were doing alittle more than making out and she look on the screen and walked out. I think they don't really care  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:14 am
What, so watching a heterosexual couple having sex in soap operas are a-okay, but watching two cartoon characters of the same gender kissing is not? rolleyes

I am glad I have parents who don't think so lowly about homosexuality. confused  

sjdfnkwnf

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Sadly it's not just siblings that I have to be wary of. I only get to watch my
BL /Yaoi goods when I'm by myself, only when I really can't wait that I get risky and look at some manga scans while people are around. I'm raised in a Catholic family, so you can guess that they are not that open to this kind of interest of mine. They're not like crazy or anything, but seeing this would cause quite a shock to most of them. My younger sister is cool thankfully, and she already found out that I like it. As long as I don't show it to her/try to create a yaoi coupling with our favorite anime series razz .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:39 pm
Unfortunately for me, My sister found my...yaoi/pr0n collection on our computer, and some how hacked into it (It's a locked folder after 'that' incident.), and not only did she delete it all, she made fun of me for it too.
(least she hasn't found the Yuri...yet.)
Anyways, I can't wait till christmas, I'm getting my own laptop, so, NO MORE PESKY SIBLING!  

Xandochu

Fashionable Regular

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

giliras

Agent Bard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:05 pm
i am the youngest of 4 but i do have to keep a look out over my shoulder. it gets a little anoying so yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:30 pm
If my parents knew...they would totally freak. They are serious homophobes, and I'm afraid my stepbrother is the same way, only meaner. My stepbrother's favorite words are 'gay,' 'f*****t,' and ect., ect. He's rude, crude, and only 10 freaking years old. I have to corrupt my 2 year old brother before they do, that's all I'm saying.

There's been a lot of close calls with me, my brother, and yaoi. He almost caught me looking at a hard-core pic one day, but I got out of it in time, thank goodness.

I'm 18, almost 19, but if my brother found out he'd make relentless fun of me and be mean, crude, and rude. Then he'd run to my dad and stepmom, and who knows how they'll react. My dad has a cousin whose gay, but if my dad knew I was looking at stuff involving two guys kissing, making out, and going all the way then...I don't know how he would react, and I don't think I want to. Of course, my brother would never shut up about it. I don't think introducing him to yuri would even help my cause.

Of course, I'm going to have to corrall my two year old brother and corrupt him into thinking that homosexuality is not a thing to be afraid of before the rest of my family does.  

blazingtwilight

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:32 pm
that's why I pause it and go to another site or something when my parent and brothers and niece come in, although my mom doesn't usually look at the screen much anymore when I'm on, and my niece and brothers won't rat on me.......especially sence I always have some kind of explination for them already lined up.......or I just tell my parents to make them leave me alone.....but then again, I am 15....*cough* almost *cough*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:20 am
yuki~chan3
that's why I pause it and go to another site or something when my parent and brothers and niece come in, although my mom doesn't usually look at the screen much anymore when I'm on, and my niece and brothers won't rat on me.......especially sence I always have some kind of explination for them already lined up.......or I just tell my parents to make them leave me alone.....but then again, I am 15....*cough* almost *cough*

Let's make this Christmas...

I'm only 15 too.. >.> I always manage to change tabs in like the last second before they barge in.... it's starting to become a bit stressful sweatdrop
...a real scream~

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:50 am
I have a seven-year-old sister. She's annoying, but we both love anime (she can't read too well, so she doesn't like manga, yet) and most of the same music (I know it sounds sad, but it's mostly because my mum likes punk, MCR, BfmV and stuff like that). Anyway, kinda started waffling there...

About three-ish months ago (she was six, then), she came into my room, while I was sorting through my slash folders, I didn't even notice her untill she was stood next to me and said "Is that Kaiba kissing Joey?" I turned and looked at her. "Yeah." She looked away from the screen, smiled innocently (she must practise that smile in the mirror) and asked "Can I watch Bleach?"

She hasn't mentioned it since, and either my mum doesn't care (I don't think she would as about twenty years ago she had about five gay friends) or she hasn't told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:30 pm
Miss Sushii
yuki~chan3

Let's make this Christmas...

I'm only 15 too.. >.> I always manage to change tabs in like the last second before they barge in.... it's starting to become a bit stressful sweatdrop
...a real scream~
diddo. I keep getting paranoid that someone will sneak from behind without me noticing. I get jumpy from just the sound of the door sliding open.  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:22 pm
i have a little brother and one day i took over Passion to his house (he's not my real brother but if you saw us together you wouldn't see that) anyway he was going to bed and i was sitting downstairs reading and listening to 102.1 and he came downstairs and wanted to read the book i had and i was like "NO GO TO BED" i was so lucky i'm taller then him cause he tried to grab the book  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff