Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:06 am
Yes. That sounds like fun." Hitomi smiled. "What's with this item tho?"

(I've played the arcade version and the Ps2 version. it's fun biggrin I like..casandra? the best :d)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:16 pm
(Lol I've been playing the third one, where you can create characters and I made most of the people in this roleplay, like Hitomi, Zeig, Kuroneko, Mitsukai...ect. XD It's pretty cool though. <3 Hitomi kicks so much a** with her twin blades, I think she's the highest level too.. lol)

"They're my wings that I had on my character." She nodded, following Zeig. "Come on, let's go!" Mitsukai smiled.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Tsuyuna then looked to Edin. "Well, we'd better get on with this." she said. She was about to step in when she stopped and glanced back at him. Generally, everyone accepted the "ladies first" rule, but she did not know how kind this guy was. Instead, she stepped to the side and indicated with her arms the looming doors. "You'd better go in first. After all, the person on the note did specifically say the wanted you." she stated. But she did remember that the second mysterious messenger wanted her there as well. Ignoring that fact, Tsuyuna looked in irritation to Edin. "Hello? Anyone in there?" she asked in sarcasm. If there was one thing she disliked it was indecisive people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm
Hitomi smiled. "Ok! Let's go!"

(I got my badge and so i won't be on till monday! This is my final goodbye I LOVE YOU ALL! I'll be back biggrin )  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:57 pm
"when we can, i want to mak ya'll some different alchemized weapons, if ya'll want" zieg said as he sat down waiting  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:35 am
(;__; Noooo! <33)

Edin stepped inside. "I hate this place...everything bad happens here, nothing good ever comes out of it...but if it's for her.." He didn't even want to look when he stepped into the church.

"Really? I never could figure out how to use the alchemy thing. Thanks!!" Mitsukai looked back at the entrance/exit of the dome. "If we're going to do a quest, we should go to the quest shop and accept it, I think that's what you have to do at least.."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:55 am
"well, im gonna need two of the same weapon you want alchemized, and also, we need to be in dol dona." zieg said as he layed back waiting on them to get to the chaos gate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:08 pm
((Sorry, Shuyu-san, but my uncle just died today so I won't be role playin' much crying ))

Stepping inside, Tsuyuna saw that everything in the church was just as it should be. Nothing was different from the first time she came in there. Except...
"Wait!" she exclaimed in shock, "Where's the cat?"

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm
( Aw, sorry to hear that. ;___; )

Edin looked around. "What cat..?" He looked around in the church, he began walking up to the broken down statue, and the Tri-Edge mark. "That's right...she did have a cat though...I forgot about that.."

Mitsukai cocked her head. "Oh that's right..I've never been to Dol Dona..It's fine though, I've got something that'll be really cool when it's done." She reached the chaos gate. "Hey hey! Let's go!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:46 am
Tsuyuna eyed the mark on the statue with interest. "What's that?" she asked. Before Edin had a chance to answer, the black cat leapt out from behind the broken stone. It purred and came up to Tsuyuna, rubbing its lanky body against her legs. "Where did you come from?" she muttered in curiosity. She then noticed a note around the feline's neck. Swiftly she ripped the note off and read it.

"I thank you greatly for completing this difficult task for me. Now I will return the favor by giving you what I promised. Here is something that will give you your answers that you desperately seek: Look for the one whose name means the bird and dons emerald on his crown.

P.S. Who are you?"

Tsuyuna stared at the note, dumbfounded. "What the heck is this supposed to mean?" she groaned, "This doesn't give me answers, it gives me more questions!" The cat sat down and looked up at her. "And what does she mean by 'Who are you?' I thought I already answered that stupid question." Suddenly a flash mail message appeared and opened itself once again for Tsuyuna.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
No you didn't. She really means 'who are you'. You're supposed to give her your name.

She looked at the message in disbelief, "Not again!" Glaring up and glancing around warily, she spoke in an angry tone. "Right, an' I suppose you would know all about that. You haven't even told me you're name! And besides, didn't I already tell he that I was Tsuyuna?" she called into the air.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:08 pm
Edin watched as the black cat dashed towards her. "Who are you talking to? There's no one here." He examined the church, looking up to the ceiling, he saw a white sphere. "What the hell?!" He backed away, blinking as the sphere vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:30 pm
Tsuyuna quickly hid the note away in her items list and glanced up at the sphere just as it vanished. "What in the world was that all about?" she asked rhetorically. Suddenly a message appeared before her again.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
"That", my young friend, was a good sign. Apparently the girl of the church likes you -both of you.

"Likes us?" she repeated, "Who is this 'girl of the church'? An' who are you?" Tsuyuna whirred around, looking for the perpetrator.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
If you really wish to know, look down at your feet.

She glanced down to see the black cat looking up eagerly at her. Its tail was swishing excitedly. Tsuyuna groaned, "Oh God, ya can't be serious." The black cat began purring.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Actually, I'm quite serious. You may not believe this, but I used to be a normal character much like yourselves.

She blinked in surprise. Looking the feline over, she cocked her head. "What happened?" she asked curiously.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Something which I do not wish to discuss at the moment. But I can tell you that the girl of the church had something to do with it.

"Really? Is the 'she' ya were referring to earlier this 'girl of the church'?" she inquired. Though she still could not quite believe the fact that the cat was actually the one talking to her, she still wanted her other questions answered.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Yes -they are one in the same.

Tsuyuna then glanced up to Edin. "Umm..." she stuttered. A message appeared.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Don't worry. Just at the start of this conversation, your friend Edin has started to receive my messages as well. So thus far, he has "heard" everything that I have relayed to you just now.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:35 am
"What the hell? Who is this?!" He looked around the church again, making sure there wasn't any weird spheres floating around him or something. "Who are you god dammit!?" He yelled, as his voice quietly echoed through the church.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:59 pm
Tsuyuna watched Edin's reaction with interest. For some reason, she admired the fact that he was so bold. Throwing the thought aside, though, she looked back at the black cat. "Jus' who is this 'girl of the church'?" she asked calmly. The cat blinked.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
I'm not quite sure if she even has a name. But before when I first met her she kept on mumbling this nonsense about "Aura."

Her curiosity peaked. Aura...why did this word seem to send shivers up and down her spine? She glanced up at the rafters warily. "Before," she started, "you mentioned something about 'her', well, liking us..."

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Let's just say that when I first came here she apparently did not like me very well. It's half of the reason I was turned into this cat and forced to remain here, in this church. Many people who have come in here before have fallen into tragic fates. But the mere fact that you two have somehow managed to come in here time after time and not be harmed -well, that's a rarity.

"Wait!" Tsuyuna exclaimed. "Was that ghost-girl thing I saw before when I was with ya -was that 'her'?"

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Yes, and it seems to me that she needs something from you and your friend over there.

"He's not my friend," she stated defensively. Why did it bother her so much when people referred to her and Edin as friends?

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
You and your colleague, then. She must need both of your assistances in a matter. That and you never really quite gave her your name, Tsuyuna.

Tsuyuna was infuriated. "I thought I was done with this crap! And besides, I already mentioned who I was!" she yelled. The black cat merely shook its head.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
I believe you're mistaken, young friend. I think she meant your real name.

She blinked in surprise. This person wanted to know her real name? Why? Then she remembered that all the information she had received from the cat thus far had turned out to be more than accurate. Sighing, she looked over to Edin nervously. "If they all know my real name, it could cause trouble." she thought. Looking back at the cat, though, she realized she had no choice. Not unless she wanted to end up in some weird state like he was. Tsuyuna glanced around the church and spoke aloud, clearly. "My..." she paused, stuttering in fright. Regaining her composure, she continued. "My real name is Inoue. Inoue Arashi, if that's what ya want to know."
Suddenly glowing lights began to come from the back of the church. Once again a host of ghosts illuminated all around. Tsuyuna could do nothing but gape in shock.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:30 am
(I'm back! And dead-er then ever!)

Hitomi smiled. "I'll get you the weapons later! Let's just go!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]