Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:27 pm
"Are you sure?" Sky asked. "That's kinda hard." She said walking tward the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:35 pm
"i going to guess it is alot like sleeping in a tree" Mito said smiling then he jumps up there.  

Death_God_Sakura

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:40 pm
"...O-ok" Sky let out a quock smile before sneaking away to the bathroom to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:48 pm
Mito finds a nice corner to sleep in and sits down.  

Death_God_Sakura

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:01 pm
Sky went into the bathroom, locked the door, got undressed and hoped into the shower. She let out a small relif sigh for he warm water was relaxing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:06 pm
Mito pulled out a book and started to read.  

Death_God_Sakura

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:28 pm
Atacis walked out on the balcony.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:08 pm
After a long hot shower Sky get dressed and steped out of the bathroom. Sky walked out onto the balcony. "Nice night ha?" she said leaning twards the edge stairing at the stars.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:36 pm
Karin is on the bed sitting there "Hmm. It is night!!!"karin said she walked over to Sky "Umm...Sky i need to talk to you???"She said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:22 pm
Rath walked out onto the balcony. "I'll sleep out here. The stars are nice tonight." He sat on the edge and started to play again. It was a different melody, lighter than before. He leaned his head upward. He didn't sleep much.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:44 pm
Name: Hinoto
Race: Dark Angelic Kistune
Bio: Killed all of her village since they tried to kill her and now she scours the Earth in serch of the one who would end a curse that was put on her by a preist in her village before she killed him.
Look: (Optional)
User Image
She has light brown eyes, (not red) short black hair, wears a tan cropped tube top, a dark tan pair of shorts with a belt, and has twin silver spirit pistols, a black katana with phantom powers, and a dozen matching daggers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Hinoto sat in a tree and waited silently for someone to pass as she whittled some wood into a small person with her dagger.  

xFaintxStarx

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:46 pm
Sky listened to the melody. 'That's nice' she thought. "Yeah i know." She said turning to Karin. She looked back at the sky. "But....I know. Sleep in the bathroom and I'll lock the door from the inside. As long as you can't see them you'll be fine." Sky added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:53 pm
Rath didn't really know what Sky was talking about with Karin. He decided to walk around. "I'll be back in a little while" he said jumping off the balcony. He started to play again as he walked.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:55 pm
The wood doll had no face and she made it stand in the palm of her hand then she tapped it with a finger and made it come to life.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff