Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaginas For Breakfast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:11 am
well...actually I am alone most of the time...there is a huge ghetto nation at my school and I am 1 of 2 emo ppl in my school...and the other one's a psycho...so ya im lonely a lot  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:16 pm
i used to but not anymore heart  

Ultra Violet Sunset

carmen45

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:57 am
Duh i have no REAL friends  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:20 am
carmen45

Well then, why not?  

Rellik San
Captain

carmen45

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 am
Rellik San
carmen45

Well then, why not?

no one at my school likes me ToT  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 am
carmen45
Rellik San
carmen45

Well then, why not?

no one at my school likes me ToT

No one at my school liked me. *shrugs* I still have real friends.  

Rellik San
Captain

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 pm
yes i feel alone...but see i think its better that way so i don't go out and try to kill someone for being ******** so goddamn out of there ******** mind, like bush!!! i'm critically insane! i believe that inside there's a spark of vampire in me! i lust on my own blood! i'm insane and i know it!!! my friends are with me on it to... some believe that there just insane by being around me but there not even close i've seen so many ******** up things nothing surprises me anymore, I lust on sex even! thats why i look like a ******** whore on here! i'm a virgin but that doesn't mean i don't lust on the fact of sex!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:30 am
all the time everyone hates me my so called friends make fun of me and at home all i do iz listen to my music no one understands me my family cant stand me all i've got iz myself in the end i always end up alone  

ryuuzaki949

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:09 am
ryuuzaki949
all the time everyone hates me my so called friends make fun of me and at home all i do iz listen to my music no one understands me my family cant stand me all i've got iz myself in the end i always end up alone

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T!

You mean people try to make an effort to understand you and you shun them, or you never try to let anyone in to how you feel, you say no one understands you, or you've never made the effort to make people understand you.

Either way, people don't understand you, because despite your claims, you revel in the fact you get to try and pretend to be this completely neurotic, psychological mess, when the sad truth of the matter is, all your problems could be solved by opening up to people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:53 am
Even in a room full of people I feel im the only one.It hurts,and my friens feel alone unless we are going through the same s**t....  

WHOFAN89

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:15 am
ryuuzaki949

i know exsacally how you feel crying :'[
no1 gets me in my family
but what r we going 2 do about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:38 pm
sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL
ryuuzaki949

no1 gets me in my family

I would like to call Shenanigans!

DaisukeOrDark

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:18 pm
DaisukeOrDark
sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL
ryuuzaki949

no1 gets me in my family

I would like to call Shenanigans!

Next person who says shenanigans gets pistol whipped.
Hey Farva whats the name of that place with the motzerella sticks and all the goofy s**t on the walls?
Shenanigans??
OHHHH!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:46 pm
All the time.  

Kezaileo

Rykyn Vale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:57 pm
i know this may sound crazy but i have been so lonely over the years that i talk to myself so i am not lonely ...... i guess  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games