Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kay guys, what's YOUR morbid fascination? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torture? Yes? No?
  Yeeeeeeeewwwwww.......
  Okay, I guess.
  Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

Gianets

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:38 pm
I like torture. Not upon other people though. Only on myself. I like watching the blood running down my skin, and sometimes i will drink it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:59 am
Probably slightly morbid and yet at the same time an utterly predictable choice; serial killers. I get a little bit obsessed with one for a few weeks, reading his interviews and crimes and such and then after a little while... poof. Nothing. Then I know its simply time to move on to the next pyromaniac delusional child mass-murderer.  

2on

Alienhivemaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:13 pm
The history of torture is incredible in my view. The same goes with weapons and diseases. It is incredible to learn just how easy it is to die. I also love anything having to do the paranormal, especially when it comes to ghost. In the same genre, most cemeteries have always gotten my attention (the older, the better). Urban legends also have a strange attraction to me (the creepier, the better). And finally, I have always liked a good horror novel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Dennis Cooper - the man is God.

Corpse_Bride_131

xPanzerFaust19x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 am
Alienhivemaster
The history of torture is incredible in my view. The same goes with weapons and diseases. It is incredible to learn just how easy it is to die. I also love anything having to do the paranormal, especially when it comes to ghost. In the same genre, most cemeteries have always gotten my attention (the older, the better). Urban legends also have a strange attraction to me (the creepier, the better). And finally, I have always liked a good horror novel.
lets not forget 'ghost dogs'....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:57 pm
I like blood. torture is a little much but I like blood. The taste, the smell, the color. Know I would never tell anyone in my famly about it but I do find blood beutiful.

on that noat I would never kill someone, contrary to popular beleafe. biggrin  

Alekusu

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:14 pm
Sometimes I like to watch my cats eat.
Of course, they'll look up at me with this look on their face like, "What is your problem, lady?" and whatever they're eating will have a much more, "help me, help me!" OO look on their faces.
I live on a farm, and sometimes I'll watch with great interest as the goats and rabbits get slaughtered, watching the blood get darker as it drips.
I don't slaughter animals myself, I have problems cutting deep enough so they die quickly, poor things. It's terrible when they suffer; recordings of rabbits screaming has been used as torture.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:44 pm
Byrn_in_hel
Alright, everybody has one teeny tiny little secret fascination with something morbid, gory, disgusting, or otherwise socially unacceptable. What's yours?

Mine would be torture. I love reading about torture methods and thinking up my own. I don't know why, I just do. Its interesting to me. It isn't like I would ever use them, but they do make good threats. My internet history makes me look like a freak.

So, what's your secret obsession?

That and how people die, not death in it's self but how they died just to see the way death set it all up, and Poisons and Psychics  

Oni-taku

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:39 pm
i think mine is watching people get totaly enilated  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:29 pm
You're talking to the world's biggest fan of Saw, Hostel, and Wishmaster. If it involves someone getting cut, strangled, ripped limb by limb, or getting gutted by anything, I'm there.  

Sorinchako

darkXsideXofXinnocent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 pm
I find that blood splahed on anything light colored is beautiful. Like splattered on sand, a white wall, a bathtub, etc.

I have a morbid fascination in the way the vampire fangs sink into the skin and the blood kind of blossoms out.

I'm also kind of masochisty so I like sharp things.

I like to research mental problems and seeing an over the edge insane person intrigues me. I tend to do a lot of research on hospitals for the mentally disturbed.

This probably doesn't sound very morbid compared to the others but I don't really like rotting or mutilation. I especially hate little animals being killed for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:30 am
I always wonder what it would feel like to hold some one dying in my arms as their life's blood pools on the white tile floor in a morbid master piece. mmm as their blood spouts out of their mouth. Of course I would not kill some one to see that. mmm I got my Antagonist for a book I want to wright, he love this morbid and twisted scene. Most likely to be smiling and singing a tune. Then funny thing is I have him as a High School Guidance Counselor with the Mr. Rodgers look so Innocent looking you would never see it coming unless you just read this.  

Oni-taku

X__Dancing-Corpse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 am
Anything on Torture [History, Weapons used, etc], Mass murders, Suicide notes+pictures, Mental Issues, Blood [paintings,splatters,cuts,dripping], Cementaries[sp?], Morgues, Dead things, and I like reading about necrophilia from time to time? [x_xNo,I'mnotanecro] Oh, I like reading about serial killers+cults.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:09 am
mine is tortue just mine does not rlly envlove death when i think of them they just involve rlly long hours of horrible morbid pain i also use them as threats to.  

shiguresohma2589

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 am
I have a fascination with death. Mainly dead people. I like to see how people die. Torture interests me too. Not actually seeing someone tortured but the method.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff