Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:21 pm
haers him loks at him "Huh" with a blush "Ummmm....Na-Naruto-kun i was wondering if you will be my date for Garra-samas party?!?!?!"Hinata said still blushing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:52 pm
"Sure Hinata." Naruto said smiling.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:58 pm
"Wow really Thanx well i will see you at the party Naruto-kun"Hinata said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:34 pm
Sasuke saw Naruto talking to Hinata. He must've finished training, he thought. He walked by him, pulling him away from Hinata. She'd asked him, that was enough. "Come with me. Don't argue." he growled.
"I need to talk to you." More like beat you up, actually. Why the hell did I agree to take her? he wondered. "Damn."  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:21 pm
"Hey Sasuke why are you taking him away"Hinata said. Thje jolt of Saukes fury made her fall on top of him "Sorry Sauke-kun!!!!!" she said blushing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:29 am
"What the heck is going on?" Naruto said getting up from under Sasuke and Hinata.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:51 am
Hinata blushed and looked at both the boys and said "I dont know!!!!"and then ran away  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:52 am
Naruto looked at Sasuke and the ran after Hinata. "What's wrong?" He said when he finally caught up with her.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:10 am
keeps running and heads home to wiat for the party to start  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:42 am
Naruto walks to the Hyuga compound and goes to Hinata's door. Naruto knocked on the door. "Hinata what's wrong?"  

Atacis_Grave

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:52 pm
[we need a temari]
Sakura finished setting up the party and smiled. "I better go home and get ready," she said as she climbed down from a latter. She waved to Temari and headed out of the building over to her apartment. When she entered she immediately went to take a shower before putting on her kimono.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:40 pm
At her house Ino pulled on a purple floel kimono and a purple flower in her hair. As she finished Ino went downstaird to wait fot Chouji.

At his ouse Choji is putting on a nice red yukata with gold trim. When done he leaves to go get Ino.

(Hey I came up with this idea. When I type something for Ino it'll be in red, and when I type something for Chouji it'll be in blue)  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Sasuke watched as Naruto ran after Hinata. I guess I'll leave him alone for now, he thought. I might as well get ready. He went to his apartment and took out his only yukata. He made sure he had one for special occasions. He had his yukata, his normal clothes, and a funeral outfit. He didn't need much else. He wasn't going to change yet, so he walked out to the balcony to watch what everyone was doing. He could hear Naruto's shouts to Hinata. Or maybe her door, he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:01 am
"Hinata I'll see you at the party then." Naruto said in a sort of depressed tone. He walked back to his apartment and put on his yukata. It was red with a crane on the back.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:43 am
[I will be Tamri as well]
"Hes gone so that means that i will see him there"Hinata said and went to go put on her Kimono with an orange trim at the bottom of the sleves and the bottom of the kimono "I hope Naruto-kun will like it" Hinata said

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff