Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeNedra Wood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:49 pm
any time we laughed while in class we got him annoyed..i dont know if that works or not. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:15 pm
~ always play a 1/2 step above what you are supposed to on sustainded notes
~play really loud during pp parts
~distract everyone in your section so you all miss your cues
~ (trumpets) make sure you always have your valves out (oiling them) during solos solis and any other important parts
~sing happy birthday to your band director in every public place during band trips (ie. eating, mall,)  

Trinity_050

csberry_27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:49 pm
Hehe... our band director is young so he gets annoyed when we tell him that he looks like a student. Yeah, then we're not allowed to eat in our band room so we offer him food and if he eats it in there we tell start chiding him for eating in the band room! biggrin oh yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:50 pm
The best way to annoy a band director is to talk during class. Out band can never shut up, so our band director gets so frustrated with us and we don't get a lot done. It's really annoying for me, being one of those people that don't talk.  

Kishoku Hokorashii

shadowgirl59

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:46 pm
let's see...

keep missing all your notes...whack him/her with a trombone slide, pretending it was an accident, and always march out of step in marching season...yup, that's about all I can think of....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:14 pm
I just thought of another good one.... Become a pen sniper, that is, fling pens at them from across the room. I've done this one. It gets a fairly good reaction.  

Jazztast!c

Max_Silverlight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:38 pm
I'd always add things to the end of the song...it would annoy one of my band directors, because the whole band would end like they should, and than I go on with some wierd crap I make up in that split second.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:35 pm
Tell him how much the audition poece reminds you of "It's a small world" and the wedding march... then he hears it ALL DAY with those annoying litle songs in it subliminally.. *high fives Natalie and Steven* ((Okay, no more happiness)) *slaps her bleeding face*  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

K U K U K U LOLZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:52 pm
Play the finger cymbles when he is not looking. I've done it. It's uber-funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:54 pm
My brother was one of the main reasons my last band director quit... And thank God for that. Second-worst teacher I've ever had. He would do stuff like record the class so that he can prove how insulent the class is, and then he'd shut off the tape recorder so he could yell at us.

One of the funniest things my brother ever orchestrated (no pun intended) was based off of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. The entire band would start exclaiming "Leopold! Leopold!" in hushed voices as he passed. I wish I could have been there.  

Wilhem

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:38 pm
look at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Talk about how guys who play the flute are gay or what video games are awesome or ask the BD where do babies come from(I need to try this one on monday)  

James Evans

Xara_Aiseki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:18 am
on band trips,when everyones on the bus,my sister likes to molest our band director's elbow.The first time she did it he was all like O________O.It was soooo funny lol Also,when you're on the bus keep saying "are we there yet?" untill the whole band joins in.me and a friend of mine did this once,I think it annoyed our director so much he wanted to jump out the window lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:42 pm
Just get smart-arse snares with their drums and sticks and get them bored...they'll start playing as loudly and incorrectly as possible, which drives BD up the wall. xd Oh and never ask him for change for $20 or larger. whee xp 3nodding xd  

Shunsuke Akagi

House Lannister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:11 pm
Get your mouthpiece stuck, and then in attempt to get it out yank on it, but lose your grip and crumple your bell. sweatdrop I've done it, but not on purpose...  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff