Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you get called ugly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:21 pm
malefica
`PrimeRib
Sometimes I feel like I'm ugly.
But no one has ever really called me ugly. O.o
yeah i feel like that too. do you ever think you could be better than you are?

All the time. And every time I get that feeling, I just MAKE myself better.

Churning out hundreds of juxtaposed stomach crunches really works to get you to that "I've exceeded my expectations" feeling.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:18 pm
You know Isel, you piss me off sometimes, but in a weird way i really admire you 3nodding  

Striped Panties

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:55 pm
Striped Panties
You know Isel, you piss me off sometimes, but in a weird way i really admire you 3nodding

Alright, explain this to me. I don't know if I should be pissed off or touched.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:57 pm
-Isel-
Striped Panties

Touched, you're harsh and don't tend to be sympathetic, but in th midst of all this i admire you and idolize you
lol i'm not a creepy stalker though .. .  

Striped Panties

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:58 pm
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties

Touched, you're harsh and don't tend to be sympathetic, but in th midst of all this i admire you and idolize you

i think isel just got another fangirl.. stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:04 pm

Whee, I came here to... just talk, I guess.

Anyways, about the whole ugly topic, I've never been called ugly. Amazing, yes? People always tell me I'm "cute" or "beautiful", but I don't always feel that way.
I used to totally not care what I looked like, maybe because I was a total tomboy. But now-a-days, I'm actually working on making improvements. For example, I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. <3 Hopefully it'll look cute. I'm going to buy better clothes and makeup when I have the money. I've even started to straighten my hair and smile more.
But yeah, I don't feel that cute right now... Hmm, not a cute day today. Lolz.

Whee, I'm so super borededed. XP So, so, so very bored.

S.N.T.Mickey

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:04 pm
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties

She'd be one of the few to admire me for who I am, not how I look.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:11 pm
-Isel-
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties

yeah well i sorta know what she sees in you..you're self-confidence and take-no-s**t way of life has a lot of appeal..  

hitmeibleed

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:33 pm
hitmeibleed
-Isel-
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties

yeah well i sorta know what she sees in you..you're self-confidence and take-no-s**t way of life has a lot of appeal..
except he won't put a guy into the fan-girl section i'm gonna get a sex change so i can be in it  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:28 am
I've gotten called ugly a lot, but mostly by jerks. My friends think I'm pretty and my bf... well, he hasn't told me yet. sweatdrop  

assumingtheworst

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:27 am
-Isel-
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties

There's more to life than just good looks 3nodding Anyways, why would people not like you for who you are? I quite like reading your little rants, they make me smile lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:24 am
Striped Panties
-Isel-
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties

There's more to life than just good looks 3nodding Anyways, why would people not like you for who you are? I quite like reading your little rants, they make me smile lol

People usually don't like me for who I am because too many people think everyone should be nice to each other all the time.  

-Isel-

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:31 am
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties

People usually don't like me for who I am because too many people think everyone should be nice to each other all the time.

But that's boring . . . i like conflict, it makes things more interesting . .. sorry, i'm weird i suppsose?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:32 am
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
hitmeibleed
Striped Panties

But that's boring . . . i like conflict, it makes things more interesting . .. sorry, i'm weird i suppsose?

If you like the conflict that much, you're getting sucked into my persona.  

-Isel-

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:36 am
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-

If you like the conflict that much, you're getting sucked into my persona.

i've always been like that . . . people get annoyed with me . . .  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games