UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:37 am
Alright we have to kill a troop as I said that's near the west hill pass. Then go to Sakana (fish) town in the east district to colloect the money.

Shi then stops and looks at Katana, maybe you two shouldn't come I mean I'm really shouldn't have said I was going to kill west men for an east guy. Plus if you guys helped you'd all get in trouble for killing your own men.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:40 am
(sorry for spelling above I only have a minute to write.) After this comment Chi looks woried and just then realizes how mush she drank. Um well forget all I just said I've gotta go.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:40 am
*No really Chii i dont care wat happens 2 me i just want 2 help u cuz we are friends arent we?!?!?!?!?!?*Katana said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:01 am
Chi looks like she just got slapped in the face. A friend.... a friend....., Chi takes off running as fast as she can. As she runs she yells back. You don't get it I'm not of your side I'm not of any side. I'm going to kill your own souliders.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:28 pm
Katana stropped running and yells back *So we are not friends!!!!!!!!! I dont care wat side u are on!!!!! I want 2 be ur friend!!!!!!!!!!* Katana said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Chi runs till she reaches the west hill pass. There she starts killing all the soilders but as she kills thema ll she thinks is.

What did she mean she wanted to be my friend. There is no need for friends, I had none in life and need none in death.

Now all the men are dead and Chi wispers to herself. I was going to kill people on her side, I've killed people on her side, I could kill that whole village and feel nothing why would someone be my friend.

Sealing her sword Chi starts for home leaveing corpses drained of blood behind her.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:31 pm
Katana was with Sakura *Saukra are u ok do u need me 2 help u out!!!!*Katana asked nicely  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 pm
"Nope" Sakura passes out and falls to the ground  

Death_God_Sakura

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:48 pm
*Great how am i supposed 2 take her home 2 her house when she is passed out like this*Katana said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:44 pm
Yukamasu strolled along. "Man I'm bored since those girls showed up and stole my assisstant caitan."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 am
sees Yakamasu*Yakamasu can u help me with Sakura she a little to drunk and know passed out*Katana said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:24 am
His face became even more blank. "uh sure." He said finishing his drink. Along the way he tripped and landed face first into an aging bucket of saki. A red line shot across his face and he fell onto Katana. Drank officaly had a new meaning.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:09 am
blushes "Ummm....could you get off of me plz"Katana said with a red line shot from her face cuz he was on top of her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 pm
Yukamasu hugged her. "Mmmm....." He stood up and grabbed her hugging her again. "Your really soft."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Blushes "Ummm....Thanx for the compliment"Katana said then she hugged him back  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff