Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Pacing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:50 pm
Keket gave a silent glance to Adam, wondering why he cukled given what the current topic was, though didn't dare ask, as it was she was talking more than normal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:04 pm
"They were simpler times, and I was just a boy," Johnny replied, finally catching the witress's attention and giving his glass a little jiggle to indicate he desired more. He looked over at Adam and asked, "what's so funny?"  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:42 am
Methos looked a touch embarrassed. "Sorry, my mind's still on the women's clothing track," he said. "Believe me, you do not want the mental image."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Luana shook her head trying to clear her mind, "Little too late, thanks."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Johnny chuckled... He'd had to wear women's clothes a couple times himself, and then there was the year in Samoa, wear no one wore anything but sarongs...

"I don't know, dresses can be loose and flowy... and when the heat's bad enough, I wish I could just wear a sarong. Not a good idea on windy days, i assure you, but nothing's more comfortable."

The server arrived with his whiskey and asked if she could bring anyone else anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:53 pm
"Eh, a sex on the beach please." So she had changed her mind on the drink, but given the current topic it wasn't a bad idea.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:11 am
"Beer, whatever you have on tap," Methos said gratefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:51 am
"You have a thing for beer non?" The question was playful on that as Luana gave a light smile, "Not so picky then."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:19 pm
"Well, I won't drink those piss in a can brands," Methos smirked. "But most half-way decent clubs have better than acceptable beer on tap. Yeah, I like beer."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:44 pm
"I tend to prefer a good ale over beer, but i'll even drink the 'piss-in-a-can.' Really I think I just like drinking," Johnny quipped, still grinning. He was definitely starting to get a good buzz going, and not just because he sat at a table with three other Immortals.  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:55 am
That got Keket to shake her head, sure a drink here and there was fine, past that she didn't see a point in it, which was why she didn't speak up for another drink. "I don't understand you people."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:36 pm
Methos laughed. He really liked Johnnie, he was beginning to realize. "What's to understand?" he said. "He likes to drink. As long as he minds his head, of course. I like beer. Come on, Keket, what do you like? Or you, for that matter, Luana?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:07 am
Luana was startled into silence on that question, having to pause several seconds to think of an answer to that, it wasn't like she kept a list of things. "On what regard?" If they were just dealing with drinks she didn't have one, didn't drink often enough to care about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:02 pm
"I think what he means is," Johnny began slowly, "you seem all business. What do you do to relax? There has to be something that you do for no other reason than it makes you feel good."  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:19 pm
"Oh." Still a lack of an answer for a moment, "Video games, reading, dancing, golf." Hey, made no sense kind of, but it was truth, so she gave the answer.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff