Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Ryan in Blender Magazine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you enjoy this article?
  Yup.
  Nope.
  I didnt read it.
View Results

Bilvy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:15 pm
I really dislike Blake. The only thing I like about him is that he can beatbox and his hair is pretty cool, but other than that I don't really see anything else attractive about him. He can't sing really wel, in my opinion.
Ryan would seriously be better than him if he had some asssistance.
@Jenny: Ohhh, haha lol I get it now. If you have never rode a bike before I'd be like, wtf?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:08 am
well ftw you guys watch american idol..eh well were all allowed to have our own opinions...but i can't stand that show...makes me go all sleepy  

dinosawrz

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:25 am
There's no American Idol over here xp

There is "Idool" though, which just means "Idol" and it's the exact same thing as American Idol, except the Belgian version 3nodding

The logo and music is exactly the same and stuff xp They must have permission to use it though, 'cause otherwise it would be major copyright infringement...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:29 pm
dinosawrz
okies so sorries that i couldn't find a better picture of the 70s dancing 50s talking emo spiderman but erm here...
-holds out pic-

User Image

CUTIE!

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:08 pm
Hahahaha.
He looks really ugly from far away, Blake does.
"That's just part of his charm!"
-rolls eyes-

OOH, BELGIAN IDOL!
That sounds cool.
Do you have a Belgian Simon Cowell too?
DOES HE SPEAK BELGIAN..ISH?!
-not very culturally educated-

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:57 am
It's hosted by Kris and Koen, they're extremely famous and popular here... and the jury is some other people who are supposed to be famous, but I haven't heard of most of them xp

They're not nearly as mean (or funny) as Simon Cowell though...

The language where I live is Flemish, which is a type of Dutch... But Belgium is multilingual, the three national languages are Flemish, French and German. So we have to learn all three... And we're required to take English on top of that. And then there are other, optional language classes...

So right now I take 5 languages. And I took Greek for a year too xp And next year I'll probably start with Spanish..

But anyway... that's not what we were talking about xp
I'll google that Blake guy.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:00 pm
I don't watch American Idol. I don't believe in the way they do things. O.o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:34 pm
`PrimeRib
[Click each image below to blow it up so you are able to read the article.]

User Image User Image

Blender magazine interviewed Ryan, and he gave them a little tour of their hometown, Las Vegas, Nevada. He also showed them the actual neighborhood he grew up in, Summerlin. It's a great article, and I encourage you to read it. ^^

Has anyone bought the issue yet?
What are your thoughts on the article?

I do agree with what Ryan says about Vegas. Just some of it though. Or maybe all of it. You don't have really that mush place to go except bookstores, restaurants, or Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix, or the park. But seriously though where Ryan goes, "Everybody thinks that Las Vegas is this big party." It's really not. And with the strip. It is cheesy. Well to locals...I mean it's a big hit with the tourist, but dang, with all the tourist coming here, it's pretty hard to frikken drive in the Strip. It's fun to see it once in a while though. Because the last time I went there which was like two months ago, with my family and family that came to visit. We were jjust walkign down the strip and suddenly me and my cousins see these drunken people, both men and women. And we had a video recorder with us, so my older cousin asked them if we could film them and they were like "YEAH!" and so we filmed them and they were really hilarious to watch.
Anyways...Hola!

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items