Virginia Tech school shooting. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:44 pm
Eudoxiah
People give me a hard time because Cho Seung-Hui was Korean, and so am I. sweatdrop

i hate when people do that. We`re already getting teased for our whole entire race like, "Oh Look an asian!! Run away!!"
it`s like they`re stupid and don`t know their races or something >__>;;
but then it`s not ALL the Koreans.
this guy was just "disturbed and troubled" it`s not like he had all the koreans in the world back him up.
ARGH gets me all worked up when people think we`re ALL bad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:10 pm
Eudoxiah
People give me a hard time because Cho Seung-Hui was Korean, and so am I. sweatdrop

Yeah, a guy I know got a note in his dorm to "go home". Another guy, whose Korean, has been getting a lot of glares lately at his school.

At my sister's school, this guy was stupidly scribbling, "Cho is my hero!" on a desk, and of course, he was joking around.(Though it's not something very funny to joke about) But he forgot to erase it, so his teacher saw it and immediately sent him to the school office. Next thing you know, he was arrested and his house is being searched. My guy friend from that high school was sent home because he was almost in tears from all the bullying and harrassment.  

Whoremonal

Pentagramy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:13 am
freezePOPbear`
And four days before Hitler's birthday, I think they said in the newspaper. x___X

True.

And as for the writing... It was childish, and ran in circles. X_X It was stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 am
With all due respect,l the news is getting old, and i know we still need to respect the dead, but at least now, everyone knows not to mess with us, asians. xp
im just glad that im not one of those 33 ppl. sweatdrop

s3xyLuv

s3xyLuv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:42 am
Jelai
_xxchrissiexx_
i read on aol that it was a chinese guy. that freaks me out cause im chinese.

...and that Asians don't usally kill, right?
according to the typical stereotypes, only gangster Asians do that, not those tech nerds. >__>;;

and then again some people are saying that the shooter wasn't Asian.

great.
this is going to turn into a racial thing now.
anytime now, just anytime.

yah, everyone thought it would be a white dude.
It's quite funny how me and my friends guess what
race the killer would be. My 1st friend was like " Oh, its
obviously a white dude" and then my 2nd friend said
"well, it could be a black dude." and then the 1st friend
said " i would laugh my a$$ if it was asian" and the
next morning at school we were all shocked and can't
believe it. We laughed for awhile, but then it was like...
"damn...we didn't know we would be that violent."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:56 am
Yeah... This is all so tragic... I feel sorry for him that he was made fun of and crap. I also hate him because he killed so many people because he was psychotic and that he felt sorry for himself that he was picked on. My brother and my cousin were being stupid and they came up with this question: "If he already killed 32 people and was gonna kill himself anyways, why didn't he just kill more people?"  

KrazieAzn

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:03 pm
Whoremonal
Eudoxiah

Yeah, a guy I know got a note in his dorm to "go home". Another guy, whose Korean, has been getting a lot of glares lately at his school.

At my sister's school, this guy was stupidly scribbling, "Cho is my hero!" on a desk, and of course, he was joking around.(Though it's not something very funny to joke about) But he forgot to erase it, so his teacher saw it and immediately sent him to the school office. Next thing you know, he was arrested and his house is being searched. My guy friend from that high school was sent home because he was almost in tears from all the bullying and harrassment.

O.o;;
Goodness!
they think Cho is that bad enough to arrest the poor guy??
people are making this all a big deal.
there`s a lot of shootings out there but they`re only on the news for 1 day...
well i guess this IS the biggest shooting in U.S history and such and that Cho was ... well you get the whole idea.
it`s like the 9/11 all over again only w/ an .... asian ....
wow that felt hard to say >___>;;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:06 pm
s3xyLuv
Jelai
_xxchrissiexx_
i read on aol that it was a chinese guy. that freaks me out cause im chinese.

...and that Asians don't usally kill, right?
according to the typical stereotypes, only gangster Asians do that, not those tech nerds. >__>;;

and then again some people are saying that the shooter wasn't Asian.

great.
this is going to turn into a racial thing now.
anytime now, just anytime.

yah, everyone thought it would be a white dude.
It's quite funny how me and my friends guess what
race the killer would be. My 1st friend was like " Oh, its
obviously a white dude" and then my 2nd friend said
"well, it could be a black dude." and then the 1st friend
said " i would laugh my a$$ if it was asian" and the
next morning at school we were all shocked and can't
believe it. We laughed for awhile, but then it was like...
"damn...we didn't know we would be that violent."

i thought it would be a white dude too!! O.o
i also thought it was gonna be obvious that it would be a white dude.
i mean who else would be dumb enough to do such a thing?
and when i saw he was Korean, my friends kept making fun of him. but honestly i love Koreans. and when i just spat it out and said the guy was actually cute, my cousin and her friends kept laughing and my cousin wouldn`t stop slapping me gonk

Michie`s Flips Inc.

snow_reflection

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:14 pm
It was very scary O - O;.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:00 am
There are so many ways that this event could have been prevented. Such as one of the amendments, "The Right To Bear Arms." Why do they need guns? Also I hear that Virginia's guns laws aren't as strict as other states. In Viginia, they're supposebly allowed to only buy 1 gun a month.
In Cali, I think the gun laws are stricter.
Still it makes me more cautious for that I fear this might happen at my school that has 4k students.  

YELLOW_FD

Reenada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:40 am
I believe the guy had serious mental problems. A normal person would have never tried to kill anyone. And I feel sorry for the victims, too. I'm wondering: what's with all this hate and violence? It's getting higher and higher. I'm sick of hearing about sex offenders, shooters, killers every day. Aren't you, too?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:15 am
Azsaki
EmperorDart
I kinda feel sry for him. Only reason he did it because people keep on picking on him in school.

well that shouldnt be the problem why he should
go out and kill everyone =_= GOSH..Im soo
ashamed...T^T...i wonder how the family
reacted..humm...:/

Also the other reason why Cho did this was because his ex-girlfriend left him.
After that, he stalked 2 girls in hopes of getting a new girl, but both of them got freaked out by him.

Or that's what at least my friend thinks.

I know about the 2-girls-stalking part, but I'm not sure if Cho really had a girlfriend before. Could be a possibility, because there's no way Cho's family could have abused him. They seem way too nice to have abused Cho, so it seems that Cho's mental illness was more of a school thing.

Jelai

orgasm! in the mouth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:41 am
All of these shootings going on lately, and even people who say they're going to shoot, because apparently in my school district there was this kid who was quite ready to shoot his classmates to "celebrate" the Columbine shooting.
And this is Canada here, where guns are a no-no, so I don't know how he could have managed that. Luckily though his parents found out.

My God the poor victims. I feel sorry for Cho too, in a way. I mean, a sane person obviously would never, ever have done that, and we all know he wasn't sane. And nobody tried to help him, or even wanted to help him, even though there was obviously something completely abnormal and crazy about him.

Sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:02 pm
i heard of that shooting thing

it freaked me out soo much

kumori_otome

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:17 pm
    Ah, the Virginia Tech. shooting huh?
    I heard of this, and it's so scary and gives me nightmares. >.<

S.H.E - Ring Ring Ring
User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People