Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Akemi's eyes got wide, she had no idea that Naruto had the nine tails in him. "N...N...Nine-tails?????"

Naruto clinches his fist he had a angry look on his face. He started to run towards him while throwing his kunai's at him and knew it wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:55 pm
Yushai deflected the kunai with the spear and rushed at Naruto. " Come on feel it! I know you wanna go all out!" Yushai let go of the spear and preformed a few handsigns. " ONI SPEAR MANIFESTATION JUTSU!" Yushai yelled and the spear disappeared and reapperared behind Naruto shooting straight toward him.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:58 pm
Akemi's eyes got wide, "Naruto-kun! Watch out!" She screamed out to him.

Naruto eyes got wide when Akemi screamed. He quickly turned around and saw the spear. Quickly he tried to dodge it, he did but it scraped the top of his shoulder really bad. He placed his hand on his shoulder and clinched his teeth because of the pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:46 pm
" So then is that all you have or did you give up on the dream of becomming Hokage long ago. I have a better chance than you!" Yushai said calling back the spear.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Naruto glared at him, his eyes started to change to a differnt color. Naruto growled under his breath while his eyes was red a line appeared where his pupils should be at. "You better shut your mouth Yushai!" The tone of his voice was differnt. It didn't sound like Naruto at all.

Akemi eyes got wide, she never saw him like this before and she never saw Yushai like thsi before either. "Naruto-kun..Yushai-kun..please stop!" She screamed out to both of them. Akemi clinged to the branch she was leaning against. Tears started to fill up her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:38 am
After Sakura had found everyone she decided find Naruto. "Now where did he go? He's always running off. Baka."  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:03 pm
" Good thats the power you need! Now lets see it in action!" Yushai running at him with the spear.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:09 pm
A evil smirk appeard on Naruto's face while he started run towards him fast. He quickly moved out of Yushai's line of range and appeared behind him.

Akemi's eyes got wide, a tear ran down her cheek while she slowly let go of the branch. She didn't know what to do because they wasn't listening to her.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:13 pm
"Huh? You appeared behind me very well then. ONI SPEAR MANIFESTATION!" Yushai yelled the spear appeared behind Naruto once again. " NOW REVERT GIN!" Yushai yelled and the oni spear was Gin Homa once again. Gin reached out and grabbed Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:15 pm
Naruto growled loudly and tried to escape from Gin. "b*****d!" He had a angry tone in his voice.

"Please stop it already!" Akemi shouted out, "Why won't you two listen to me!"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:21 pm
" Now Gin Homa execute Oni Demon Binding Tecnique 9!"
Yushai said turning around to Naruto. " Yes." Gin Homa said. " This should seal the Nine-Tails even deeper so a repeat of the Faigu City Massacre cannot occour again." Yushai said with his face returning back to normal the evil grin almost completely gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:24 pm
Naruto tried to get loose from the grip again. He kept growling under his breath. After cursing under his breath he tried once again to get his arm free.

Akemi jumped out of the tree and quickly wipped her cheeks off. She started to walk up to them carefully but yet slowly.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:25 pm
" Akemi stay back there is a big chance he'll break free and tear me apart." Yushai said putting up his toward Akemi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:31 pm
"What's going on with him? Yushai-kun what's wrong with Naruto-kun! Tell me!" Akemi screamed out at him.

Naruto clinched his fist while a angry look appeared on his face.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:44 pm
" Im almost done Yushai." Gin Homa said
" Good Gin" Yushai said then he turned to Akemi. " Sometimes the Nine Tailed Fox can posses Naruto. I need to make him angry so I could seal it better." Yushai said walking toward Akemi.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff