Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Who's all for anime on youtube? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despodinto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:52 am
yah... it's our right to put things in you tube... (but wait a minute isn't it their right to delete things too) ?? XD anyway.. i watch anime on you tube but if i can't find it i go to crunchyroll...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:23 pm
Youtube+Anime: heart Love!!! heart ninja  

JapanFreak320

Zumae

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:49 pm
I'm fine watching anime on both. Watchin anime on youtube and tv both anger me equally and for pretty much the same reason but it's all good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 pm
i'm for anime on youtube. But of course, anime eps don't stay up too long. I go somewhere else for my anime now anyway.  

MilitaryHound

vXv_D_vXv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:02 pm
youtube is all right but all of you need to check out www.veoh.com they have mostly all the popular anime just search and you will find it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:55 am
Youtube is amazing heart , because I don't have the right channels and everything to see anime on TV (which would be awesome, but not possible neutral ). And the animes my TV does show are at like nine o'clock in the evening, so it's too late for me to watch...  

IvyStarling

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:14 pm
since I don't live in Japan Youtube is my only hope to watching anime and other anime website but Youtube is probably were I watch most of my shows  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Robot Nixon
I am. I mean, how else am I supposed to get my dose of anime? Where we are right now they're on the episode of Naruto where he just rescues Sasuke from Gaara. And it's only on at Fridays! While on youtube I'm on Shippuden episode 6 (somewhere around there) and I can watch it everyday.

Discuss:
Your feelings on watching anime on youtube vs. your feelings on watching anime on tv.
yea its cool  

Lord Deathnotefan666

Datenshi Adam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:49 pm
I watch all of my anime on Megavideo and Crunchyroll. I go to Youtube when the anime I want to watch isn't on the either of the two sites.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 am
lol I havent watched anime on tv for a quite a while so why wait for it to come on tv when you can be watching it episodes ahead on youtube twisted
thats where I always watch my anime as well as a few other cool stuff smile  

Master cade

I_Sweet Angel2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:59 pm
i would be if they had eng sub and no eng dub or different language subs  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 am
Anime is by far better on T.V.

Kimura Yuriko

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff