Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does Anyone Here Actually Classify Themselfs Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

------------------</3
  x_X
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:03 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I am now announcing to the world: I am not emo!
I sincerely believe that emo stands for "emotive hardcore," not "emotional."
I know for a fact that I don't listen to that type of music.
And I'm not scene, either.

^
I'm also not telling you what's right or wrong, just what I think, so don't flame me, I'm sick of it.
I'm just me! mrgreen

Quite right, emotive hardcore, the music, hence emo, and I won't enter into a debate about what emotive hardcore is, because I know I'm right and everyone else is wrong. razz

Most of us are here either because of a passing interest or in my case to laugh at the scene kids.

I was originally here for personal research...'cuz I'm a nerd like that. If something catches my interest, then I'll go off and do my own little search/study on it.
But I got hooked. rofl
I only laugh at the stupid scene kids.
I do know some scene kids personally, and only one, maybe two, of them are actually people. Not drones, not clones, not idiots, but people.

I think they must have been forcibly dressed by their parents or something then. No intelligent person would want to be a scene kid. D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:05 am
Ha-ha....I know what you mean, for the most part.
I do like black-and-white schemes, and some of the jewelry...but some of the crap makes me want to vomit.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:11 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Ha-ha....I know what you mean, for the most part.
I do like black-and-white schemes, and some of the jewelry...but some of the crap makes me want to vomit.

Lest we mention the make up and hair... and pants... how can the males even sit down with screaming in agony... do they know the sumo trick or something? I can't sit down if my under wear rides up too tight, imagine it for them. D:  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Hmm.. You know you two, you're being quite rude. I understand you have your own opinions but taking it to the fact you're insulting people who happen to like this style is a bit much..

Of course, I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life so I may just be thinking differently then you two. I hope I didn't offend in any, I'm just simply saying that they are people. And it's what they like to wear.. Don't like it. Don't look at it. :3

Koude

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:17 pm
cold that's just how they are......but somehow someone saying they've NEVER made fun of anyone is really unbelievable..but i'm not calling you a lier or anything
and don't go into debate with rellik either  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:45 am
Chaos A.D.
cold that's just how they are......but somehow someone saying they've NEVER made fun of anyone is really unbelievable..but i'm not calling you a lier or anything

He's right, because I will pwn you into the next century.

But also, its not like we're saying: "LYK O razz

Rellik San
Captain

Demonic_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:59 pm
i classify myself as an emo/goth/geek person. i get called emo since i'm very emotional but those people are just very weird  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:09 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

lol indeed
liek that person above me who said they're emo an goth? psh what the hell are they thinking  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:15 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

lol indeed
liek that person above me who said they're emo an goth? psh what the hell are they thinking

Probably they want the awesomeness that is the emo gulid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:36 pm
Ionic_Warrior
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

lol indeed

Probably they want the awesomeness that is the emo gulid.
but i don't beleive oyu can be emo and goth  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:52 pm
[Cold Whispers]
Hmm.. You know you two, you're being quite rude. I understand you have your own opinions but taking it to the fact you're insulting people who happen to like this style is a bit much..

Of course, I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life so I may just be thinking differently then you two. I hope I didn't offend in any, I'm just simply saying that they are people. And it's what they like to wear.. Don't like it. Don't look at it. :3

Let's get something straight right now, honey. There was absolutely nothing rude about anything I just said. Did I pinpoint anyone here and say "Oh my god that's a drone emo kid that doesn't know anything I hate you you're so stupid." And didn't I say that I don't care for a lot of the style, but some of it I do?
"I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life." BULLSHIT. Everyone has whether being serious, or in good humor.
Not smart to piss me off, love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:01 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
[Cold Whispers]

Let's get something straight right now, honey. There was absolutely nothing rude about anything I just said. Did I pinpoint anyone here and say "Oh my god that's a drone emo kid that doesn't know anything I hate you you're so stupid." And didn't I say that I don't care for a lot of the style, but some of it I do?
"I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life." BULLSHIT. Everyone has whether being serious, or in good humor.
cold if you have any gaul to respond to this in anyway to piss her off
i suggest you stop and run to the hills  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Reiylinn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:13 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
[Cold Whispers]

cold if you have any gaul to respond to this in anyway to piss her off
i suggest you stop and run to the hills

"Run run, as fast as you can, she will catch you, and BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!"
rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:15 pm
I dont really consider myself emo but as the person who started this conversation I am just like them but i cut myself once  

KikyoRin

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:20 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
[Cold Whispers]

Oh, and what the bloody hell are you gonna do over the Internet? Drop the "I know I'm intimidating" act.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games