Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not-Thornless

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:30 pm
Grand_Commander13
Okay Ronin, Pickle, and Thornless, are you guys ready for a dungeon? The Goblin Cave is done, and even if nobody from that thread wants to join, you can have a party with only three if you want.

I'm game, but I have a question first. Can I still participate in the Goblin Hunting thread in the RP subforum? If not, I'll just stick with the goblin hunting for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:48 pm
That's just an RP. The limit is only one dungeon at a time, but you can do however many RPs you want, even if you're in a dungeon.  

Grand_Commander13

Not-Thornless

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:20 am
Awesome. Then I'm totally ready for a dungeon. Bring it on biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:00 pm
i'm ready.  

The Lone Ronin

Grand_Commander13

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:07 pm
Well, choose a party leader and a second-in-command. I think I know what dungeon to send you on, so I'm ready when you are. smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:24 pm
i think the person who started looking for this party should be the leader, and if the other guy doesnt show up, i guess i'll be second, but if he does, i think he should have that position. like i said, this is what i think.  

The Lone Ronin

Gonzu the Immaculate

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:47 pm
I thought Ronin Thorn and the other guy were doing Goblin cave. If you haven't started yet can I join up?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:59 pm
The Ninja Lawyer
I thought Ronin Thorn and the other guy were doing Goblin cave. If you haven't started yet can I join up?
No, the Goblin Cave thread is ending, and Ronin, Thorn, and Pickle were never in it anyway.

Since Pickle hasn't posted in the past couple days, I'll PM him to see if he's ready. Otherwise, I think I'll nominate Ninja to be the leader, and Pickle to be the second, assuming nobody minds (nobody seems to have any strong feelings here). If you're all ready, I can go ahead and put the thread up.  

Grand_Commander13

Gonzu the Immaculate

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:53 pm
Grand_Commander13
The Ninja Lawyer
No, the Goblin Cave thread is ending, and Ronin, Thorn, and Pickle were never in it anyway.

Since Pickle hasn't posted in the past couple days, I'll PM him to see if he's ready. Otherwise, I think I'll nominate Ninja to be the leader, and Pickle to be the second, assuming nobody minds (nobody seems to have any strong feelings here). If you're all ready, I can go ahead and put the thread up.

I'm the leader? That's cool I guess. Everyone just keep em off me and thorn so we can fireball them into oblivion. Hopefully the enemies won't be too strong. I have no defense.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:37 am
Sounds good to me biggrin  

Not-Thornless

PickleofDoom

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:34 pm
ya grand, i will join your party.... but PM me when we begin! (ps: somthing MIGHT come up depending onwhen the dungeon raid starts)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:08 pm
Well thats a four person team. Is that enough for a dungeon?  

Gonzu the Immaculate

Grand_Commander13

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:34 pm
Thread's up.

Yep, four is plenty for a dungeon. You four go and post your characters, complete with any stat bonuses they get from their items.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:04 pm
Think the Lich house can fit one more?  

Polkana

Grand_Commander13

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Heh, sure. If you and Ninja want to be in the same party, go for it.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff