Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Paramore -> RIOT! OUT NOW! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Paramore fan?
  Nope.
  Yep.
  Now I am!
View Results

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:28 am
punkguitar65
CityScene
punkguitar65
I've just heard "crushcrushcrush" on the radio. They skipped the whole "Rock and roll, baby" part. gonk domokun

Whattt? Why?!

I haven't heard CrushCrushCrush on the radio yet. Now that I think about it...I've only heard "Misery Business" on the radio like...once or twice...and I listen to the radio a lot.

I guess it depends on what format radio station you listen to. If you listen to the alternative/rock kind, they should be lining up the song in their playlists...

i have never heard a radio station play crushcrushcrush.. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:33 am
tanyjames
punkguitar65
CityScene
punkguitar65
I've just heard "crushcrushcrush" on the radio. They skipped the whole "Rock and roll, baby" part. gonk domokun

Whattt? Why?!

I haven't heard CrushCrushCrush on the radio yet. Now that I think about it...I've only heard "Misery Business" on the radio like...once or twice...and I listen to the radio a lot.

I guess it depends on what format radio station you listen to. If you listen to the alternative/rock kind, they should be lining up the song in their playlists...

I have  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:06 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
I was semi-close. surprised

It's hard for me to pick a top five, too. But I know for sure that Panic! At The Disco is my favorite band, and Paramore is my second favorite band.

Besides the ones that I listed before, I also really love The Rocket Summer, The Cab, From First To Last, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Shakira, Chris Brown, Tegan & Sara, etc etc.
Yeah, you were.

Out of the ones you listed... I also love The Cab and The Rocket Summer. I like From First To Last and Michael Jackson, and some of Britney's songs but not all of them. I'm not really a Sharika or Chris Brown fan, but I don't dislike either of them. And I've never heard anything by Tegan & Sara.

I've read the entire band list in your profile before so I have an idea of all the bands you like 3nodding

I feel so loved. heart

-throws some Tegan & Sara at you-
This is my favorite song by them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:41 am
Oh, they're twins. At first I was kinda confused xp

Sounds cool. Not what I expected..

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:29 pm
I think they're totally hawt. xd heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:52 am
I think... they're not ugly xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

tanyjames

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:57 am
candie the pirate thief
tanyjames
punkguitar65
CityScene
punkguitar65

Whattt? Why?!

I have

i guess i have been just listening to the wrong radio stations. xp lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:48 am
Polyphonic Twilight
I think... they're not ugly xp
Oooh, memorable quote right thar.

xD  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:11 pm
CONGRATS TO PARAMORE, the 2008 GRAMMY-NOMINATED ARTIST!

That's right~! Paramore is nominated for a Grammy, Best New Artist :Heart:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:16 pm
Yay Paramore! heart

So, a week or two ago, I was talking to my friend Ailie about Paramore because I had Fences stuck in my head. And I told her it was my favorite song by them and she was like "really?! It's my least favorite." And my other friend wanted to know what we were talking about, so I let her listen to it on my iPod. And while she was listening, Ailie says "it reminds me of Panic! At The Disco." and then my other friend was like "yeah, I agree, it does sound like them."

And I was like surprised
Because I never though of that before, and to me Paramore and Panic! sound nothing alike xp
But on songmeanings.net, look what everyone said in the comments about Fences:

Quote:
i really like this song.. hmm kinda reminds me of Panic At The Disco :] (well they are on the same label) [[FBR = LOVE]]

Quote:
i get the PATD vibe too, and i really dont like it, feels a bit immature maybe? [[Panic!'s not immature. Well. Maybe sometimes. But that's why we love them <3]]

Quote:
I got the P!ATD thing too (and that bugs me because I hate them. ;P) [[It doesn't bug you because you hate them, it bugs you because YOU HAVE NO TASTE talk2hand ]]

Quote:
yeah this reminds me of There's A Good Reasons These Tables Are Numbered, Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.
which i dont mind, cuz i love p!atd [[And so you should 3nodding ]]

Quote:
it does have a p!atd vibe to it.

Quote:
i love this song it definetly has that panic! feel to it and its cleverly worded and fast paced! it rox =] ..x

I wonder if it's a coincidence that my favorite Paramore song is the one that apparently reminds everyone of Panic! domokun
What do you guys think? Is Fences Panic!y? Or is everyone just crazy? xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:45 pm
I...never thought of that.
But I don't think so.
Paramore is Paramore.
Panic! is Panic!.

Same thing I think when Panic! is compared to Fall Out Boy.
>.>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:50 pm
xD The first time I heard of Paramore was when I was watching Panic!'s live show on FBRplus.com(yes I go there a lot xD) and I saw the music video for Misery Business. I started listening to them more then.

Hayley is my idol.
She's like one of the many reasons I'm singing more now and I dyed my hair(red and purple).
I heard and saw somewhere her natural hair color is black o.o

Some people also say Flyleaf and Paramore are alike.
I don't see anything that would relate them to one another.  

Explosive_Juice

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:42 am
girlygirl, I heart your siggy!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:00 am
8D_Neko
xD The first time I heard of Paramore was when I was watching Panic!'s live show on FBRplus.com(yes I go there a lot xD) and I saw the music video for Misery Business. I started listening to them more then.

Hayley is my idol.
She's like one of the many reasons I'm singing more now and I dyed my hair(red and purple).
I heard and saw somewhere her natural hair color is black o.o

Some people also say Flyleaf and Paramore are alike.
I don't see anything that would relate them to one another.

Whatttt? Flyleaf is like, screamo. xd
(nothing agaist them, I love Flyleaf...)
but Paramore and Flyleaf sound nothing alike. 3nodding

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:03 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Yay Paramore! heart

So, a week or two ago, I was talking to my friend Ailie about Paramore because I had Fences stuck in my head. And I told her it was my favorite song by them and she was like "really?! It's my least favorite." And my other friend wanted to know what we were talking about, so I let her listen to it on my iPod. And while she was listening, Ailie says "it reminds me of Panic! At The Disco." and then my other friend was like "yeah, I agree, it does sound like them."

And I was like surprised
Because I never though of that before, and to me Paramore and Panic! sound nothing alike xp
But on songmeanings.net, look what everyone said in the comments about Fences:

Quote:
i really like this song.. hmm kinda reminds me of Panic At The Disco :] (well they are on the same label) [[FBR = LOVE]]

Quote:
i get the PATD vibe too, and i really dont like it, feels a bit immature maybe? [[Panic!'s not immature. Well. Maybe sometimes. But that's why we love them <3]]

Quote:
I got the P!ATD thing too (and that bugs me because I hate them. ;P) [[It doesn't bug you because you hate them, it bugs you because YOU HAVE NO TASTE talk2hand ]]

Quote:
yeah this reminds me of There's A Good Reasons These Tables Are Numbered, Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.
which i dont mind, cuz i love p!atd [[And so you should 3nodding ]]

Quote:
it does have a p!atd vibe to it.

Quote:
i love this song it definetly has that panic! feel to it and its cleverly worded and fast paced! it rox =] ..x

I wonder if it's a coincidence that my favorite Paramore song is the one that apparently reminds everyone of Panic! domokun
What do you guys think? Is Fences Panic!y? Or is everyone just crazy? xp

"Fences" does have a Panic! At The Disco vibe to it.
It's just the stacatto phrases, that's all. 3nodding

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces