Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:45 pm
Hotaru smiled. "Really? Awesome!! I have a friend who might be able to fill in our third party member." She continued running until she reached the area with treasure. "This is gonna be soooo cool! And with our levels in the Holy Palace Tournament, we have an even better chance!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:04 pm
”I’ll have a lot of work to do, I’m not even eligible at this point. I only leveled up once on this dungeon run so I still I still have one more to go... Good thing I have nothing but free time today. Before Me logoff I can probably climb another ten levels….” Luella somberly sighed and rubbed her brow, ”It’s great that you know someone that would like to help can you give me their member address?” Luella giggled a bit,"its no good i fI don't know who the-"

Her sentence was terimated mid-speach for a tickling joy burst from within Luella; her person was only feet away from the treasure. She dashed to the treasure as if there was no tomorrow, she creaked open the chest and her eyes sparkled like a child’s on Christmas,I got the Wild robe!! Come here!”

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 pm
Hotaru arrived at the treasure. "Really? Is it any good!?" She smiled. "Hey well, you might as well meet my friend before you get his member address. I'll invite him at the next area. He's online right now, so he should be able to come with us!" She checked her inventory to equip the Dusty Miller. It wasn't much better than her old armor, so she equipped it. "What level is this place anyways? I don't remember."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:27 am
Luella scratched her head quizzically and huffed in frustration, she forced all her energy in an effort of recollecting the level of the area they where currently in, ”This place is only level 5o something…. I can quite remember. “ Ditching her vain efforts Luella shrugged and slowly walked to the platform. ”How do you know this other player anyway?”  

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Hotaru sighed. "Well next time let's go to a higher level area, so you'll get more experience from the enemies." Hotaru nervously said, "Uh, well he was kinda mean before, but I changed him, and he's a totally different person now. I met him in a grocery store, it's kinda a long story."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:38 pm
”Well it’s not my place to pry, I'm just happy that you know someone willing to join.” Luella nonchalantly shrugged, ”Well I’m going to do to Ω server, trading is at its best there! IT will only take me 20 minutes at most to find a Fist Fairy meet me at the Chaos Gate in Dol Donna. =). I’ll give you the Fist Fairy then; you can pick the Keywords of our next area.” Luella gave a dainty wave to Hotaru and departed via platform. "See ya` in a bit."

She spent no time in the root town; the second her foot took a step of return, Luella swiveled around and gated for Lumina Cloth. Her eyes searched fervently: she knew what type of person she was trying to find: tribal grappler, level 82 or higher, and a non-pk. What good was trading if they where just going to kill you later on? Her eyes continued to dance in search of a trading target, as she slowly walked around. A mental red flag soared as she saw a PC, male looked around level 85. She rushed over gave a faint smile and an endearing grin, ” Trade please?” The seemingly mute pc gave a short nod before he brought up the window. She tossed a Text of Power, switch she of coursed obtained via trade, he was pushing for confirmation so quickly Luella was shocked. She beamed glowing with bounds of hubris and a strong sense of confidence. Luella pranced to the chaos gate feeling as if she conquered her pristine surroundings. Although before she headed to Dol Donna she headed towards the save shop.

x-Rorein

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 am
Hotaru watched her gate out. She sighed and gated out too. Appearing in Mac Anu's dome. She stood there, flashmailing her friend to come with her. She hadn't seen him in a while, so she had a better chance of him coming with her and Luella. A few minutes passed as her friend appeared in the Mac Anu dome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:55 pm
[The Rpc Ekon was for the other RP! xD]
Luella slowly store away from the save shop and the hideous npc tending it, as she progressed closer to the chaos gate a rather important question crossed her mind, ”Did I tell her to meet me in Mac Anu or Dol Donna? I pretty sure I said Dol Donna, I shouldn’t even worry…” After a few quick clicks and turns Luella warped over to Dol Donna. She slapped her head side to side looking for Hotaru; sadly she was no where is sight. A little discontent Luella sighed, she figured that Hotaru was trying to find her friend, opt for waiting Luella sat down a few feet away from gate.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:33 pm
( This is Shuyu, btw. I got my account back. :]
Ack, I'll add you in, so it's the 3.0 one right? x_x; )

"We're supposed to meet her in Dol Dona...I think..let's go check." She looked at Ansel. They both gated to Dol Dona. After a few seconds, Hotaru saw Luella. She took Ansel's hand and walked to her. "Hey! This is my friend, Ansel!"

Ansel childishly smiled and waved at her. "Hello!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:16 pm
(Off Topic: Crap, I kept forgetting to post here. :c)

After using the scrolls that she had just bought on herself, Reminisce turned towards Daichi and asked, "Hey, do you want to go to an area? All we need to do is recruite one more person to be in our party."  

hmf Sage-Mage

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:27 am
[Yeah the 3.0 ;D]

“Why hello Ansel, I’m Luella. Pleased to meet `cha,” she saluted of her forehead as a casual greeting. She then, turned her attention to Hotaru and smiled, ”Well I always keep my promises; here is your Fist Fairy! I told you I’d get it!”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:48 pm
Hotaru smiled. "Aw really? Thanks so much..I wish I had something to give in return." She looked at Ansel.

Ansel checked his equipment, checking to see if he had anything to give to Luella. "Did Hotaru tell you my name? I'm Ansel. How about having a Steam Suit, it's pretty rare. For making my friend happy?" He put a trade up with Luella, and inserted the armor.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:20 pm
A short ginger wave was Luella’s initial response, but not soon after a confident smile brushed her face and a meek tone rose in her voice,”There is no need to give me anything Ansel.” In the odd momentary silence that followed, Luella’s eye was caught by the gracefully rotating gate not to distant, the golden spinning circles entrapped her monetarily. She was mentally hit with a brick wall when she finally noticed time was being wasted, and with a subtle sense of urgency Luella turned to Hotaru, ” Eh Hotaru what are the keywords for the area where we all are going to level up?”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:34 pm
Ansel sighed and canceled the trade. "Okay." He smiled. And looked at Luella.

Hotaru smiled along with Ansel. "Uhhmm...actually I don't remember...I think I had it...I'll go check my thing here..." The player behind Hotaru looked at a notepad and looked at the area words they were supposed to go to. "Okay it was...'Theta- Growing Evening's Mind Trip' Let's go then!" She jumped up and dashed to the chaos gate a few feet away from them.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:58 pm
Bemused Luella jogged after Hotaru, ”You’re a little on the hyperactive side ya` know that?” The person behind Luella clapped and jived a bit; she was astonished at how much progress she had made, a notion of victory was on the tip on her tongue. ”Well lets roll, Luella then warped to the area a bouncing mix of anxiety and apprehension.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff