Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:50 pm
Iva smiled at Shreane and Shihoka. She then smiled and patted Shihoka's back. "Shreane's right, you've done alot for us. Good job Shihoka-chan! ^_^"

-----------------

Sighing, Sachiko walked down the alleyway, her aqua eyes closed and her hands tucked away behind her back. Suddenly, she felt the darkness of the ally dissapear and the warm sunlight pooring down on her. Sachiko opened her eyes, smiling warmly at the sparkling sea.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:37 pm
Shihoka smilled sweetly.Shreane then transformed back into human,still holding Shihoka.Shreane then looked at Rei and gave her a grimaced look."Who are you?"  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:52 am
"You guy's!" Ami said. "I think I have a princesses pearl!" She said. Holding the golden pearl out. "But I don't know who possesses it" She added.
Hanalisa sat at the beach she was half tempted to go in ythe water, but with so many people around she wouldn't risk it. (She knows she is a mermaid, just not a mermaid princess! Princess of the seas)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:33 pm
(just letting you know im still here.just waiting for tenten to post)  

MaronaPossessed

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:11 pm
(You guys just wanna say Rei disappeared right after maybe?XD)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:44 am
{Yeah}
Hanalisa walked towards the mall to et a book from the book store she picked out an interesting book for someone her age. IT by St5ephen King is what the cover read showing a scary clown on the cover. The book seemed to advanced for such a young girl but she perchaed it anyway's.

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Shreane then noticed Rei was gone...Shihoka then looked at pearl Ami was holding."Ooohhh...where did you get that?"Agnia then walked closer to it."That's uncommon to lose one..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:25 pm
"When we were in the ocean a gold pearl caught my eye, it was perfect two perfect to be a randon pearl." She said. "I don't think it was lost I don't think she ever had it"  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:01 am
(Sorry for being absent lately and not updating.My browsers are giving me issues not connecting.When it's fixed,I'll post again)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:29 pm
(sry for not posting... my computer died so yeah.. it'll be awhile before I post again...))

"That's so pretty!" Iva exclaimed randomly, leaning over to look at the golden pearl. "I mean uh..." Iva stepped back and rubbed her head, "Heh heh...!"

-----------

Sachiko walked around, deciding to eiher buy clothes, or get school stuff. "Hm... Why is his so hard?" she asked. Sighing, she decided to check the book store, something she would never do. But she had a feeling that someone importent was there.

As she entered, the bell rang softly. Sachiko scanned the area with her eyes that soon fell upon a girl her age, pursising a book. Something about her... Sachiko warned herself. But instead, she approched the girl.

"That's a pretty coplicated book," she stated, looking over the girl's shoulder.  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:20 am
The little girl looked up at her. "uh I don't think so" She said soflty. "Who are you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:53 pm
"Oh right, sorry." Sachiko backed up a bit and poined at herself proudly. "Name's Sachiko!" thenshe winked playfully.  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:17 am
"I'm Hanalisa" She said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:57 pm
(hay i just join this rp my persons name will be jay (it's a made-up))

jay was siting on the beach next to the wall as he pulled a pendent out of his bag and he said to himself "i wonder how i ever got this" as he put the penent away and closed his eyes  

Kitsunimochi

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:05 pm
(i'm new too i'm going to be my made-up lyia)

lyia was trying to get past all the people on the beach when she finely did and everyone was out of eyes range she took off one of her wrist bands and thought "i know i'll find you again" and put it back on, as she keep walking she ran into a kid laying on the wall she ran over and said him "why are you laying her"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff