Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:48 am
Sirius wasn't aware of anything around him as he stared at the man in front of him. Memories filled his mind. Meeting each other for the first time, pulling their first prank together on Snivellus, studying to become animagus, leaving Hogwarts, going out to different bars when they weren't working. He saw the wedding, and how happy they had been, them fighting side by side together, Harry being born, the discussion of who would become secret keeper...

Sirius could feel his eyes burning as he trembled and took a timid step forward, ignoring Kalida as she backed away from the fruits and ignoring Kathryn as she tried to make sure she was alright. He tried to speak, but the words couldn't come out. He stopped and swallowed and managed a whisper.

"J-J-James?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:58 am
[OOC: And in comes Snape. I can see trouble ahead. XD]

Severus Snape would've very much liked to stay in his dungeons, oblivious to everything, but unfortunately, he couldn't. It was agreed upon that the Professors had to show their face in the festivities as well, but he definately didn't want to. It was the Headmaster that finally convinced or rather dragged him out of the dungeons with a subtle threat involving him and night patrol. Sighing angrily, the raven-haired wizard strode toward the Great Hall.

Nothing had really changed about him--he was still as mean and sarcastic as ever. However, now that the Dark Lord was gone Severus Snape seemed to be slightly more relaxed and his true allegiance had somehow been slightly leaked after the fall of the Dark Lord--no one knew how, it just happened. But now because of that, he was now some sort of hero. Yes, it pleased him, but he was still Professor Snape, the Potions Master that hated being surrounded by dunderheads. It was also because of that that the Potions Master didn't wish to go to the Great Hall that day--there were just too many people around and he knew that the three had returned as well.

"What a nice way to start my bloody day," he muttered under his breath.

Severus Snape entered the hall soon after and started heading to the nearest secluded corner--but then he stopped and turned. He didn't believe his eyes. Not only was Black here, but someone he had thought long dead was there as well. It took quite a bit of will power to stop himself from letting his jaw drop as he stared at the wizard once known as James Potter.

Cold black eyes narrowed at the sight of the Gryffindor--he was even more irritated to see Potter than Black. Unconciously, he let his hand slip into his robes and pull out his wand. Why and how was James Potter here? He had known about Black and understood just how he came back to the living world--but James?! How was that possible?  

Nika Hesse

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Eyebrows furrowed together in thought she stared closely at the man. Sirius seemed shocked, whether in horror or amazement, she did not know. What was it about this man that made Sirius so speechless? Was this man to be trusted? Was he a friend or a foe?

Stepping backwards away from Sirius her eyes flicked towards the rolling fruits in which Kalida uttered. Looking into her own palm she rolled the apple around her fingers in confusement.

"J-J-James?" She heard Sirius utter. He knew this man... She could sense him trembling... He was beyond shocked, he was stunned to the core. As he took a shaky step forward her eyes narrowed. She hated it when she didn't have an answer and the question was "Who the Hell is he?".

Thinking back she could feel a familar sense from the limping man... Where had she seen him!
Damn the full moon... Her brain is always so rattled.

Wrenching her gaze from Sirius and the stranger, James, she cast a glance at Proffesor Snape. His bilowing robes were always familar, like a bat's wings unfurling to take flight. She would always remember Snape, Potions being one of her favourite subjects, I mean, it is because of the wolfsbane potion she is able to keep her mind clear in her werewolf form.

Looking at Snape she could tell that he too was shocked, his jaw dropping made an obvious sign. Shaking with anger, she clenched her fists... God damnit who was James...James... It rung a bell but no thought came to her.

"Ok... What the hell is going on..."She uttered quietly, more to herself than anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:08 am
Sirius couldn't contain himself any more as the memories rapidly played in his head as if in fastforward from the first second he saw James, to the very last moment when he stood over his body, eyes closed and fist clenched and promised that he'd find Peter. He swallowed hard and with out thinking sprung forward and wrapped his arms around his old friend.

He didn't care that Kalida was freaking over some fruits, that Snape was in the corner staring at them, that Kathryn was muttering under breath, that the Heir of the Malfoys was there, that Hermione was there, that Harry could possibly be around as well.

He just had to make sure that James was there, that James was real. When he first left Azkaban he was a wreck, and that first reunion with Remus triggered a flood of memories as he hugged his friend and realized that he was real, that he was there. Ever since that moment, whenever he saw someone he knew he had to touch them some how to make sure they were real, that he was awake, for the longest time. He thought he had broken that habit, but as his arms wrapped around James in a brotherly fashion he had to bite his cheek as he realized that just like himself, James had come back from the dead--and that Sirius was awake, and James was there.

((emotional bull crap...I'm in a funk, leave me be talk2hand ))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:22 am
(No worries... My character is clueless... Like with Sirius I suppose)

It was if in slow-mo, he saw a change in Sirius's emotion like she hadn't seen before, she could she the way his eyes lit up, and his broad grin as he rushed towards the man, arms outstretched and embracing him. Her concerns about James being a foe was going as Kathryn smiled slightly to herself, she could almost feel the aura of happiness surrounding them, whether or not she knew what was going on.

Stepping backwards, as to give them room, she chuckled. She hadn't seen Sirius this happy and figured that this was something she shouldn't get involved, this seemed like something she should not interrupt. Instead she focused her attention onto her half-eaten apple. Taking a rather large bite she chewed on it thoughtfully and placed a hand on the nearest table and leant upon it in a casual way, her now stringy red hair flopping over her face.

So they knew each other... Obviously they must've been friends or workmates... Then again Sirius didn't get much time to work, he was chucked in Azkaban in his twenties. Concluding she decided that they must've been school friends and must know Remus aswell. Satisfied with her theory she smiled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:43 am
Kiek sighed, slightly dissappointed that the blond had noticed, but then had to agree with him when he reprimanded the girl.

He sat there and watched, the two talk, locking eyes with the girl when she looked at him, but preferred to keep his distance for the moment. He looked back down to the paper before him, but his attention was quickly ripped away at the sound of a cane tapping the floor accompanied by the thud of a limp.

There was no way that this man was alive. It was impossible. He had done a lot of research on the wizard world the last few years, wanting to be kept up on the "recent events" so that he wouldn't look like a fool in front of people.

If Keik could growl, he would have done so right then. Something just didn't seem right about this man. He wasn't supposed to be alive, he was dead.

Ignoring his song, he stood and pulled out his wand in one fluid movement. With out even realizing it, he moved over towards the Slytherin table where the other two he had been watching were sitting.

The others that had been in the Great Hall when he had arrived returned and the man with black hair stood horror struck.

That was all it took to send him straight on edge. In one swift movement, Kiek raised his wand and pointed it straight at the supposed-to-be-dead man.

"F-Fruits!" the girl had squeaked which drew his adrenaline back down to a more normal level.

Slowly he turned his head in her direction, a look that clearly said "What the ********?" on his face as his mouth parted in silent question. Surely this girl was crazy. She was afraid of fruits?

But before he could say anything Professor Snape entered the hall. A moment of relief washed over him before being replaced with the full on alert mentallity he had taken earlier. At least now if a teacher was her some answers would be had. Or at least back-up incase this was some dark magic.

((sorry that was crap, I was trying to catch up on everything with out being too long. and Kiek is slightly paranoid... and has a hidden desire for friends. XD))  

Graphiti Skies

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:53 am
(( yes, Kalida's a dork and actually terrified by anything overly good for her....such as fruits XD XD XD ))

After hastily climbing onto the Slytherin table, feet braced against the bench, she allowed herself to relax a bit, breathing a slight sigh of reliefe before returning her attention to the impossible reunion taking place. She caught the Hufflepuff's confused and somewhat disbelieving glance and sneered before turning away, a blush burning across her ears and turning most of her hair a delicate shade of pink. So what if she was scared of fruits? It was a perfectly reasonable fear! At least, that was her story and she was sticking to it. Dark eyes slid to the potions master as he almost hid in a corner, figuring if anyone would know dark magic, a "reformed" death eater would.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:31 pm
Professor Snape twirled his wand in his hands, beetle black eyes calculating and expression unreadable. For a moment the Potions Master had contented himself by saying that the person with the cane was not James--it was his son playing a joke, but then...seeing Black react so strongly changed his assumption. What was he to do now?

Silently, Severus slid even further into the shadows, wary of his two worst enemies. His eyes never left Potter and Black, but he was well aware that some students had noticed his arrival and might perhaps have some inquiries that only the Potions Master knew how to answer. When slight red sparks started issuing from his wand, the Potions Master stopped twirling it, but held it tightly in his hand.

[OOC: Eh, I'm still slightly drowsy so I couldn't exactly take in what you guys posted. Sorry. @_@]  

Nika Hesse

Duchessina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:46 pm
(Sorry for the delay, had a bit of a stomach flu there..)

James of course was, delighted to see Sirius again, and then in glancing to his right, he saw Severus Snape, the target of their pranks when they had been in school. And it was true, he had, perhaps died, and returned, or he was just not dead to begin with. Months and years in St Mungos with rehabilitation and now he was there, his one arm not holding the cane around Sirius, his eyes filling with tears as he could not believe it. "... Padfoot... oh... I thought I lost you for good.." Meaning he had heard about Azkaban and everything. "I knew you would never tell, I knew it was not you.." James said softly, his voice tinging with regret, sorrow and yet happiness all at the same time. His pain forgotten for the moment, as he hugged his dear friend again, and a single tear slipped down from his right eye, trailing down his cheek to land on Sirius' shoulder. "...I should have made myself known sooner Sirius.. I'm so sorry.. for everything.." And then a turn to see Severus, and his smile faded. The Potions master did not look too happy to see him still alive and mostly well. At least he was in one piece. "Severus.." He said with a slight nod to the greasy haired man, just as he remembered him to be... "It's been a while..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 pm
The former Death Eater, held back the urge to shoot a hex at Potter, reminding himself that he was a professor now and had to show at least some self control even when facing his worst enemy. Cold black eyes glittered with hostility for a moment, but then his face became entirely unreadable once more.

"...yes it has," Severus said jerkily.

It was most unfortunate that Severus Snape never did forgive Potter or Black for what they did to him in school. However, at least the Potions Master could now say something slightly civil to James Potter.  

Nika Hesse

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:28 pm
He'd acknolwedged him instead of throwing a hex, even though he'd very much have liked to. Kalida saw this, and took a moment to process it. Potter wasn't evil, or some zombie-esk thing. But there was bad blood between the three of them obviously. Kalida relaxed even further, even managing to smile.....until something squishy and warm found its way under her butt. With a shriek, she lept from the table, spinning to find the food had arrived.....and she had a PBJ sandwich stucking to her robes.

"Just...great."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:55 pm
(It's times like these I wish I chose a HP character...)

Reaching into her fraying, soggy robes she delved into her pockets and retrieved her wand. There wasn't much she could do really, everyone's attention was upon Sirius, James and Severus Snape. Taking another bite of her apple, her teeth scraping against the core, she wondered whether or not it was worth thinking this scene through. Of-course, from her observation they didn't like Snape... Whoopdee doo, half the school didn't like him, but maybe it is something deeper that that.

Placing the core of her apple on the table she tapped her wand into her goblet
"Aguamenti" She uttered as her shiny golden goblet began to fill up with clear water. Picking it up she swilled the contents around and took a gulp, thinking hard.

Alright, so they haven't met each other in years, from her observations, they were great mates and are pretty schocked to see each other. James must've known Sirius secret, and judging by Snape's look, he is just a surprised at Sirius is.

Crossing her legs over the other as she leant against the table she took another sip and decided to leave her thoughts for a moment... There wasn't much she could do. Looking over at Keik and Kalida she smirked, poor Kalida sat on a PBJ sandwich.

"Here" She muttered "Scourgify". The peanut-butter and jam mess dissapeared. She chuckled and placed her wand back in her pockets. From Sirius's and Jame's face, neither of them knew that there were others in the room and so the only thing she could do was sit patiently, she wasn't about to spoil the moment by jumping in and saying "Hi!" to James... No, this was obviously something incredibly special so she abandoned her mind and instead resumed to the occasional draining of her goblet.

Sighing quietly she waited.

((Even though I'm an rp queen too it seems everyone has there eye on you HK... Once again, I realise that taking a OC character was foolish sweatdrop Nice roleplaying everyone))  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:33 pm
Sirius sniffled and scrubbed his eyes with the back of his hand quickly as James spoke to him.

"It's ok, it's not your fault," he whispered gruffly. "Shouldn't have told you to pick Peter." He wiped his eyes once more as he felt James' cane around his back. He swallowed hard. He wasn't sure he wanted to know what happened, but eventually they'd have to talk about it. He felt the tear land on his shoulder and had to stifle a sob of relief. He smiled slightly, but it disappeared quickly at James' next words.

"Severus...It's been awhile..." Sirius froze and slowly turned to where James was looking, making sure to keep some kind of contact with the friend he had lost so many years ago. His eyes darkened as they landed on the Potions Master and he let out a soft growl, carefully going for his wand and bringing out of his robes.

"...yes it has," Snape replied and Sirius clutched his wand tighter. He could here the students behind him, and tried to pick out Kathryn without taking his eyes off Severus. As he heard her mutter spells he relaxed slightly.

"Sni--er..." Sirius looked up at James, he could see the trail that the tear had left behind and he could still feel the wet spot on his shoulder, though he was sure it probably dried by now. He swallowed and looked at Snape and took a deep breath.

"Severus. Haven't seen you in awhile. Tell me, did you ever continue with Harry's lessons? Or did you decide that helping the world's saviours wasn't an important way to spend your time?" he asked bitterly. James and Remus had always been better people than him when it came to things like these.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:42 pm
Severus stiffened slightly--it had been a long time since he spoke to Black, let alone have a civil conversation with him. Gripping his own wand tightly, he decided to keep his expression neutral.

"I never had the chance to continue his lessons after his fifth year," the Potions Master replied in an even voice.

Yes, he did have the time to teach the younger Potter, but teaching him was such a struggle--it had been the bane of his existance. But he didn't say anything about it--it was best to keep the tension low or he and Black might just break into a fight.  

Nika Hesse

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:53 pm
Sirius snorted.

"Oh that's a very likely story isn't it? One little accident, one little peep into the past and you can't teach him anymore. And then you suddenly become to busy. Very very likely Sniv--Snape." Sirius spit out the Potions Master's name as if it were something foul. He wanted so much to continue but he stopped feeling James' presence behind him and as he saw the movement of the students around him. Sighing he looked at the table and grinned.

"Look, lunch, c'mon James, let's eat! I got the House Elves to send up all of our favorites! Chicken and Pumpkin Juice, and mashed potatoes and gravy! And of course I had them send up some other stuff just in case, but look! There's even chocolate pudding. You never pass up a good meal right Prongs?"

Sirius moved to the Gryffindor Table in front of him and sat down looking around hungrily. He wouldn't busy himself with Severus Snape, he couldn't. He'd only wind up fighting with him, and that's not what he wanted to do now that he was back from the dead, especially with James with him and food in front of him. He piled the plate in front of him with a variety of foods and filled his goblet to the brim with Pumpkin Juice as he ate eagerly. 12 Years in Azkaban still had not left him completely. When presented with any form of food, whether it be a bug crawling on the floor or the slop the Dementors gave you, eat every last bit.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff