Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Picture Post - Before&Afters, Currents, Etc - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
This is a picture of me today, March 1, 2010 at 210 lbs.
User Image
This is a picture of me last April with voice actress Carrie Savage. This picture really made me decide I needed to lose weight. At the time I was 200 lbs and unfortunately I gained 10 lbs. since then. Still Carrie Savage, totally awesome getting a picture with her! The plushie she's holding is a character that she actually voiced.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:14 am
I'm 5'4, and in July last year I was 140lbs.

This was on holiday in Croatia: (Really ugly photo facially as well >.>)
User Image

By September I had lost about 20lbs, here is me today:
User Image
I've also had jaw surgery to correct my underbite.

I think I'm 120lbs but I don't have scales at university.  

I Am Smartie

Jose CBR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:43 pm
Hm.
I haven't posted in this guild at all, I think, since I was on my diet... It's been about two years since then.
Just thought I'd leave some inspiration up in here. :]
I'm 5'7", btw.

Before, at 261 pounds:
User Image
User Image

After, seven months later, at 140 pounds:
User Image
User Image

I just found those older pictures.
It feels like it's been forever. I'm not gonna lie; I dun' remember what it was like to be at that weight.
I'm glad I've forgotten, though. I only remember getting tired VERY easily, and now I can run for several minutes at a time (which is a lot for someone as weak as me; lol), and I'll even start my first tae kwon do class tomorrow.
I can't wait; haah.
Good luck, everyone dieting. :] Idk how much you have to lose, but I know you can do it. : D!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 pm
These pictures are my currents. Right now I believe I weigh just under 170lbs. I am five foot four inches.

This is to show my arm.

User Image

Please ignore the red marks.~

User Image

Side view

User Image

My goal is to weigh 125.  

Incipient Floret

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 am
User Image

I'm currently 5'3 and 94 kg/207 lbs.

The weight placement I hate the most is that of my thighs, my stomach (I always tuck it into my panties, which is why I never buy fancy ones) and my upper arms. My knees, especially the back, are painful for me to look at, and I sometimes wish my boyfriend had a better looking girlfriend because, in my opinion, he's gorgeous and it feels like... I don't know, I just don't belong right there.

Hopefully I'll be able to reach 55 kg/121 lbs sometime soon. Going to do my best again with a new website I found (http://www.nowloss.com), which shows a lot easier home trainings. I can't stand gyms because I always feel so out of place; either there's tons of old people or there's tons of skinny people, which makes me very aware of just how big I am. And swimming suits show my thighs and knees, so I tend to avoid those too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:12 pm
D: Sorry they're so large, nothing would let me edit them. D: These are all currents, being taken within the past few weeks.
I'm fourteen, 210 pounds, and 5'5. D:
I hope to be at 140 soon, or 160, I would love to be that! I'm workin' on it. x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LikeWoah_itsher

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 am
Before: at about 135 pounds
User Image

After: at about 117

User Image

I met my goal of 115 recently! Keep up the hard work everyone. This place has helped me so much in keeping myself accountable. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am
Gossy, you look just like my friend! you two even have the same glasses ^.^

Takulis, that's amazing! seriously!

i'm not going to post my before pictures until i have an after to compare with. :]

pinkcatminht

chocolat dreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm
I never thought there would be a day when I would make a post like this, to be honest. I mean, HOLY s**t ON A SANDWICH, the old me seems like a lifetime ago. Well, here it goes....

Meet the me before from last summer, weight: 176lbs / height: short (5'2''):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meet the me now, weight: 108.5lbs / height: still short (5'2''):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been overweight pretty much all of my life; I was the typical fat kid who couldn't let go of her cake. Yet, in the past year I managed to lose a whopping 67.5 lbs. Go me!

Still, it's so ******** surreal. I can't believe I managed to lose that much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:02 am
User Image

Thats me currently at 247  

pernicious toxic

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am
This is me currently. I'm the one holding the dog (Tipsy) and the dude next to me is my brother. That pic was taken on mother's day. I weighed 197. I've only lost 2.5 lbs since then.

As you can see, I have a chunky face. Also, a lot of my weight is being carried in my butt and thighs and only some of it in my waist and stomach. My stomach still pops out disgustingly though, I look pregnant if I wear the wrong clothes. I wear baggy clothes a lot to hide my fat. sad I want to go down to about 135 to 140 lbs. That's about 55-60lbs lost. I want to reach my goals by mid december (the end of the fall semester.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 pm
[Beautiful Oblivion]
This is me currently. I'm the one holding the dog (Tipsy) and the dude next to me is my brother. That pic was taken on mother's day. I weighed 197. I've only lost 2.5 lbs since then.

As you can see, I have a chunky face. Also, a lot of my weight is being carried in my butt and thighs and only some of it in my waist and stomach. My stomach still pops out disgustingly though, I look pregnant if I wear the wrong clothes. I wear baggy clothes a lot to hide my fat. sad I want to go down to about 135 to 140 lbs. That's about 55-60lbs lost. I want to reach my goals by mid december (the end of the fall semester.)

your brother looks so much like my bestie-since-age-4 that it's scary o.o everyone in this guild looks like someone i knoooooooooooooow! xd well, only two, but whatever.

but, you can do it! we're here for you!

pinkcatminht

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 am
Sorry if the quality is bad, these are cell phone pictures (iPhone 4 has a 5 megapixel camera).

New SHORT haircut!

Face time

Back angle

Its so short!

That's all for now. My friend is a licensed cosmetologist so used a Japanese relaxer chemical and cut my hair. She did so good! It turned out a little shorter than I wanted, but I still like it, she did a good job, and everyone who has seen it so far is impressed. I'm just excited than I can wet my hair and it won't become frizzy or curly anymore! heart

I look a little thinner around the face from previous pictures, YAY! I'm excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am
Ah this is scary @_@

Uhm.... This is me now at 140lbs.
(warning, more skin than I would like, but I have to deal @_@)
[x] [x]

I still have about 20lbs to lose ideally. ;~;  

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games