Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Shdwgrl_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:08 am
Ooo Ooo My turn! Ok. I have had way to many dreams about them...its kinda sad...My weirdest one though...

ok...
i was sitting in my science class next to my best friend Kerrie [even though we dont have science together but whatever] and we were doing this project and it was some chemistry thing so we mixed these chemicals and it blew up. And then we went all POOF! and we were at the cabin thingy P!ATD was at and we were dressed in like white lab coats and normal clothes [it was weird cause our school is uniform] and we were like 17...and then Brendon and Jon started laughing at us and i was all WTF?!?!? and then Ryan pulled out a mirror thingy and my eyeliner was smudged. So then he fixed it for me. and i was all yay. and i got to keep his eyeliner. and then he put these designs on our faces. And Spencer was shaving but like right after he shaved his beard grew back.

my other one was really weird too. i dunno which one is weirder. K. eek History first. K my mom is in love with Pete Wentz. She's 34. and it could work or whatever but yeah. Dream time...

K like Pete Wentz married my mom and i was all wth NOOOO!!!!! cause i kinda have a small crush on him. and i was all ew. and Pete got all mad at me and made Hemingway eat my P!ATD hoodie. Then like i was tired and went to sleep. when i woke up Kerrie was there and we were all in our PJ's and we started dancing to this music. and we were all where the heck is it coming from so went went out of my room into the hallway and we were still dancing and acting all stupid then Brendon came and started dancing with us and i was all woah. and Spencer and Jon were laughing at us. And Ryan wasnt there so we went to go find Ryan. So we went to the kitchen and Ryan and Keltie were there and Hemingway was eating Keltie and Ryan was all OMFG. and then Brendon was all YEAH!!!! then it was over cause my sister came and woke me up.

It was weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:15 pm
i had this really freaky dream once i wuz pregnant & when i finally had my baby it turned out 2 b twins & it wuz brendon urie & ryan ross they jumped outa me & started playin "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"  

bigsisate

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:28 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster <33
Ive Had A Couple Of Dreams About Them..
But the Most Recent One was...

Where i actually live theres like a mini field thing/Grass thing infront of my house.. And in my dream i was walking home from school and the Green was fenced off..
And i carried on walking,[ i think i was wearing something that said P!ATD Fan Or I <3 Panic!.. Something like that..] And all of a sudden Brendon comes up to me and asks me to come and join him and the band on the field..
So i did, and it turns out they were making a video for one of their new songs, but they were stuck for ideas; So i help them.. >.<
Then my mum ends up coming over the field asking me what im doing and why am i not home and Yadda yadda yadda.. [ Shes got no idea who P!ATD are..]
Then i have to go home..
BUT.
Just as im going to bed at like 12:00 Brendon and Ryan suddenly appear in my room.. and i have a reallly long conversation with them.
Then they both end up sleeping on the floor with my Old Blanket.. >.<

Then The dream Ended and i woke up on the floor where Ryan & Brendon had been sleeping in my dream!!

Lol xDD
♥P!ATD♥

ohmygosh, I would love to have your dream.! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:31 pm
XBelievingxisxLyingX
Teh Toasted E m o
Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster <33
Ive Had A Couple Of Dreams About Them..
But the Most Recent One was...

Where i actually live theres like a mini field thing/Grass thing infront of my house.. And in my dream i was walking home from school and the Green was fenced off..
And i carried on walking,[ i think i was wearing something that said P!ATD Fan Or I <3 Panic!.. Something like that..] And all of a sudden Brendon comes up to me and asks me to come and join him and the band on the field..
So i did, and it turns out they were making a video for one of their new songs, but they were stuck for ideas; So i help them.. >.<
Then my mum ends up coming over the field asking me what im doing and why am i not home and Yadda yadda yadda.. [ Shes got no idea who P!ATD are..]
Then i have to go home..
BUT.
Just as im going to bed at like 12:00 Brendon and Ryan suddenly appear in my room.. and i have a reallly long conversation with them.
Then they both end up sleeping on the floor with my Old Blanket.. >.<

Then The dream Ended and i woke up on the floor where Ryan & Brendon had been sleeping in my dream!!

Lol xDD
♥P!ATD♥

ohmygosh, I would love to have your dream.! mrgreen

ong i would of loved 2 have that dream 2 it's so weird and funny. xd  

Fragile Panic

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 pm
lol lats night i hade this really weird about them so here it is...
me and my sister were on a beach and all of a sudden i see Brendon so we were talking 2 him and they were having a show there in like 5 minunts and he said because we didnt have tickets that were could find tickets on a box of "Dibs"(it's a nice cream thingie if u didnt know) so i found mine in like 5 seconds and then my sister found hers and then we told Brendon that we found it so then we watched his show after that we were in this house and all of P!ATD was there and Ryan was taping this thing around his hands and it looked like the gloves that he wore and in like "What are u doing?" and he sayed that he was tapeing something on his hands and was like ok... so then after that i was like can i give u guys a huge and there like sure but i was on a computer for some reason and i havent given them hugs yet and there was links so i clicked on them and i see Ry&Bden beside me but there was 2 more links and they were for Spence&Jon and it didnt work and the page was like try again and i cept doing that and it didnt work so i just gave Ry&Bden hugs and the dream was over...weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:46 pm
I've had two dreams about P!ATD but they were both really small parts and I can't remember what happened I only remember they were there. stare sweatdrop  

HarlequinGirl27

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:14 am
one reason why panic! wrote "london beckoned machines are written about money"

i had a dream that i was hiking with my friends and out of the cabins Panic! appeared eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:57 pm
i had a dream last night about them. ;D
apparently, i was stealing stuff from a philippino (i'm philippino) food market near my house, because i was hungry and running away. all i bought was a panic bag, and a had a couple of handfuls of panic pins on my shirt. while i was stealing food, panic was sitting on a couch, watching me. i start freaking out like a teenie. they were smiling and stuff. then i woke up. D;
that dream was odd.

upsidexdown

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:54 pm
upsidexdown
i had a dream last night about them. ;D
apparently, i was stealing stuff from a philippino (i'm philippino) food market near my house, because i was hungry and running away. all i bought was a panic bag, and a had a couple of handfuls of panic pins on my shirt. while i was stealing food, panic was sitting on a couch, watching me. i start freaking out like a teenie. they were smiling and stuff. then i woke up. D;
that dream was odd.

that is odd and phillipino is spelled fillipino...... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:33 pm
I've had 3 Panic! dreams.

The first one is weird/random :

I was at this hotel and I went on the elevator.
Jon was in the elevator riding it for fun.
I was like "OMG!! Hi, Your Jon Walker from P!ATD!"
Jon says "Yep..."
I say " I love you guys, etc."
"I see" Jon says pointing to my Panic! shirt.
"So where are the other guys?" I ask.
"Ryan and Brendon our on the top floor..." Jon replies.
"Okay, see ya." I say.
I get to the top floor and Ryan is riding on a luggage chart the Brendon is pushing.
I say "Hi, I love you guys, etc."
"Thanks," they both say.
"Where's Spence?" I ask.
"The pool," Brendon says.
So I go to the pool and Spencer does a belly flop and I get wet.
Spencer laughs and we started talking and then I woke up.
THE END. (Of dream #1).

The second dream is scarry :

So I'm riding in a car with Ryan and Spencer and this guy named Seth.
Seth supposively works for FBR and were going to the office to meet with Jon and Brendon.
So I'm in the back seat behind Seth who is driving.
Ryan is in the passengers seat and Spencer is sitting behind Ryan/next to me.
We're talking and stuff and then Seth say "Hey, I love you guys goodbye."
Ryan, Spence, and I stare at him in confusion then we get hit by another car.
Seth dies in the dream and Ryan, Spencer, and I are very sad.
We write a song about the car crash and then I wake up.
THE END. (of dream #2).

The third dream is short/involves Bden :

So I'm on Panic!'s tour bus with Brendon.
And we're talking and Brendon says "You know I love you."
I jump into his arms ( eek ) and wrap my legs around his waist.
He holds me up then drops me.
"Thanks," I reply sarcastically.
"No problem," Brendon says winking.
Then we go meet with Jon, Spencer, and Ryan.
And they tease me and Brendon.
Then I woke up.
THE END.

I think I was Brendon's "love interest" in the last dream.

cat 1ady

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:42 am
You guys have crazy dreams xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:47 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Don't try to tell me you haven't. smile  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:52 pm
Today at practice, I day dreamt that Ryan came walking in the dance room, and stood agaist the doorway while smiling at me.

I woke up to all of my team mates yelling my name, and going "FIRST FORMATION!!"

... gonk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:53 pm
OMG, OMG! I FINALLY HAD ONE, I'M SO HAPPY! blaugh Before I tell you what it was about though, let me explain why I think I had that dream: a) it was the day before these two HUGE band compatitions; I was nervous falling asleep b) to calm myself, I let P!ATD sing me to sleep ^^ Then, I've also recently seen 1408 -- this will come into the story later.

Dream: Okay, even though I wrote it down after I woke up, I don't remember how it started spceificly, so I'll just explain what happened; m'kay? To start everything off, the band works in some giant room, and I know it's a office building. The desk they work at are all scattered around the room, so while they work they aren't all sitting next together. Now here comes the funny part (as it is close to Halloween); it turns out the room is haunted or something. Brendon is very suspicous of his desk, and whenever he uses something from it, he carefully puts everything back to where it once was as soon as he's done using it. It is also implied that he has a girlfriend. Randomly, she leaves the building because her parents want her too, though Brendon doesn't want her to leave. (Weird, no? As the place is haunted... but ah, also to add, I never even saw his girlfriend really, it's all really foggy, and she was just sort of there - if that makes any sense. Anyway, she never comes back.) Suddenly, I show up, and Brendon is talking to me about the place. I'm very skeptic about place, but Brendon is persient on warning me about the place. Then, the manager of the place suddenly comes in and wants a picture of us all together. Th photographer -I guess- hands us the EXCACT same frame from that one picture of them where they are holding the frame lopsided. Well, we're sort of holding it like that, and I can see a mirror across from me, and for the first time I can make out the rest of the band behind me through the mirror. Suddenly, I think something bad it going to happen, and Brendon seems to know something bad is going to happen. Spencer, Ryan, and Jon are all posing together (I can't see them, I just know they are, if that makes any sense) and me and Brendon are alone. Brendon suddenly puts his hands on my shoulders and say "poise with me", and before the camera man takes the picture, my mom is yelling at me to get up. -.- I'm mad... I wanted to know what horrific thing was going to happen to us all! Random ramble ---> Hopefully nothing like in Audition! -shivers- (Ha, ha, I just saw that music video by MCR; talk about disturbing!)

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:33 am
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
Don't try to tell me you haven't. smile
I barely ever remember my dreams. If I do, it's because I get woken up really suddenly... but even then, I forget them really quickly xp  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff