Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
Yawn, the original leader is back...for a little... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I come back to gaia?
  Yes
  No
  If you somehow got your gold back?
  Who the heck are you?
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD what a face at that moment.
Cute...er. Everything is cute when it's short and since you just two inches shorter them me I had to make it less....a lot less A lot cuter XD your cute, your always right.....what's the deal!
he's trying to give me gold! I was shocked, no way I said.

Oh what a magaical number. I will tell my children that. OH OH OH...Oh! I meet someone today who's name was Karma x.x I about died.
^^;;
XD I understand~ it's just... I woud've understood two inches more than two feet. Two feet just sounded like such a weird height to pick, but I see now~ ...That's because I'm sdrawkcab. ^_____^
o: Refusing help? But yes, he just returned. @.@ He's too nice. x3
!O: Coool~~
it was good....pixpled cranberry jucie that is.
it's an even number...and I like even numbers. i bet XD
I can't have it from him he's in rebuild mode.
yeah! I was running around after they left saying I'm soo going to make that my childs middle name or somehting.
^^ It's always very good. x3
XD
Exactly~~
XD "Mommy, where'd I get my middle name from?" "Well, let me tell you the story of a great man..."

"it's the best"
that's just the way I work *snaps fingers*
he's doing rather well actually..
"God gave it to you"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:47 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yeah! I was running around after they left saying I'm soo going to make that my childs middle name or somehting.
XD
Exactly~~
XD "Mommy, where'd I get my middle name from?" "Well, let me tell you the story of a great man..."

"it's the best"
"God gave it to you"
Almost as good as the real stuff. PX
Yes.. but there are other even numbers besides two feet. XD;;
Yus, I think so. O: I'd still be running around in.. I don't even know what I'd try to buy first. ^^;;
"Now, finish your bread before I do."

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:26 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
Exactly~~

"it's the best"
"God gave it to you"
Yus, I think so. O: I'd still be running around in.. I don't even know what I'd try to buy first. ^^;;
" I can't belive it's not butter"
>.>;;; not cool like 2.... Last night in my dream we were at a con and you were 2 ft tall XD Oh my it was a funny dream.
Emo Glasses. I remeber when he bought his first pair. It's a big deal actually for me to have someone give me emo glasses ^^; When I get a new account or other >.> <.<
Bread? Ha like they get that as an every day thing...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

"it's the best"
"God gave it to you"
>.>;;; not cool like 2.... Last night in my dream we were at a con and you were 2 ft tall XD Oh my it was a funny dream.
Emo Glasses. I remeber when he bought his first pair. It's a big deal actually for me to have someone give me emo glasses ^^; When I get a new account or other >.> <.<
XD ...I have no reply.
But two inches works. ;P o -o You really like this two feet tall thing... XD
Aww~ how cute. :3 I still have my emo glasses. My bro gave 'em to me. ...It was a loooong time after that before I ever took them off again.
...So.. they'll get rice/pasta/potatoes on the other days? .-.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

"it's the best"
"God gave it to you"
XD ...I have no reply.
Aww~ how cute. :3 I still have my emo glasses. My bro gave 'em to me. ...It was a loooong time after that before I ever took them off again.
Never ate that stuff.
that's too small. You weren't that short for most of the dream just at the end XD;;;
See no one buys their own emo glasses.
Ewww too much starch x.x bread is desert.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD ...I have no reply.
Never ate that stuff.
that's too small. You weren't that short for most of the dream just at the end XD;;;
I know I have before...
Oh~~ well at least I feel better now. :3
My siblings did. xD;
...Starches go along with every meal wtih my family~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD ...I have no reply.
Never ate that stuff.
I know I have before...
My siblings did. xD;
Were there drugs involved?
*nod* yeah we were in the same store and I recognized you and like stalked you and you really just thought I was weird an then later in the dream we went to the same convention and you got there early and I was late but stole someones seat next to you and there was this fight over it but you refused to admit you had to do anything about it and I was like 'if you were late like me we wouldn't have this problem' and you just glared at me....it was a good dream. Cracks me up just reading it.
Well then clearly they didn't know. Leah bout mine for me...more then once :/
x.x I try not to eat it. I don't eat chips much and don't eat to mcuh potatoes...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Never ate that stuff.
I know I have before...
My siblings did. xD;
*nod* yeah we were in the same store and I recognized you and like stalked you and you really just thought I was weird an then later in the dream we went to the same convention and you got there early and I was late but stole someones seat next to you and there was this fight over it but you refused to admit you had to do anything about it and I was like 'if you were late like me we wouldn't have this problem' and you just glared at me....it was a good dream. Cracks me up just reading it.
x.x I try not to eat it. I don't eat chips much and don't eat to mcuh potatoes...
If it's what's there to eat... might as well use it.
And I turned two feet tall after I glared at you? XD; I want to have this dream... it sounds like a fun one. :3 ..Besides being stalked.
Who bought your last pair? O:
Potatoes are good. O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:31 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Never ate that stuff.
I know I have before...
My siblings did. xD;
And I turned two feet tall after I glared at you? XD; I want to have this dream... it sounds like a fun one. :3 ..Besides being stalked.
Potatoes are good. O:
Ahh I was too scared it's over processed self would dance off the table.
Not directly after I think I remebered the 2 foot tall thing and my mind just went with it. XD It was a good stalking.
I don't remember XD;; Wow I'm so caring.
they are good but we don't eat them much, for holidays and once a month...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:51 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Potatoes are good. O:
Not directly after I think I remebered the 2 foot tall thing and my mind just went with it. XD It was a good stalking.
Eh, i do prefer real butter. Lots and lots of it. >3
Okay~ so you weren't going to squash me for glaring. XD;; Which, well... I don't know what I'd do, ...but I don't really glare at people. ...It makes for a funnier situation though.
XD Oh well~~
o___o Wow~ really? That's hard to imagine for me, but I guess it's all possible~ Each family has their own likes and traditions~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Potatoes are good. O:
Okay~ so you weren't going to squash me for glaring. XD;; Which, well... I don't know what I'd do, ...but I don't really glare at people. ...It makes for a funnier situation though.
XD Oh well~~
o___o Wow~ really? That's hard to imagine for me, but I guess it's all possible~ Each family has their own likes and traditions~
ew, butter in moderation.
No XD it was more like "I'm not here I don't know this crazy person who stole this kids seat but I really do know her but i'm not admiting to it"
Mars loves them though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:45 pm
Oh yeah, definitely come back! ^_^  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:58 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh well~~
No XD it was more like "I'm not here I don't know this crazy person who stole this kids seat but I really do know her but i'm not admiting to it"
Mars loves them though.
Butter tastes good. Just like bacon does. >3
o 3o I'm quite talented to be able to make an expression like that.
XD I don't blame her. x3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:00 am
Oulixeus
Oh yeah, definitely come back! ^_^
Yus yus. x3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:59 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh well~~
Mars loves them though.
Butter tastes good. Just like bacon does. >3
o 3o I'm quite talented to be able to make an expression like that.
XD I don't blame her. x3
Both are bad. Duh I forgot my food at work -.- opps.
XD it was a dream there is room for such skills. Anyways in the dream it actually was a big thing about him being in a secret group and guah my dreams are weird I still remeber it x.x
there is nothing to blame. I just can't eat them too much that's all. I like them just fine.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff