Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
Anime/manga <-WTF. Not emo! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Rellik San
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

How tall is he? I'm so short, most all people tower over me, unfortunately.

6' 5'' I don't have a mace yet, But I do have a rather impressive warhammer and a very sharp battle axe. And no, I won't use them based on opinions about anime... unless someone goes all squealing fan-girl/boy on me. In which case all bets are off.

You're 1 foot and 4 inches taller than me D: *sque- cough* : D

You're 5'1"?

Cute- er, I mean, I'm admittedly envious.

Miss ann thrope_x is only 4'00' XD

Does it make me a bad person if that makes me feel superior in some twisted way? d:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:00 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
hah don't use it on sarah then, cause she's the loser that squeels and shouts kawaii when something cute comes on
ugh, it bugs me
Well I'm a product of an age of anime where cute, was someone being gutted by a half naked female with an over sized sword. Ahhh the 80's ruled.

Elfen Lied has a full naked lady and psychic killing powers. ((Cough it was like a sci-fi-er version of Chobits though cough))
But none of the cheesey jokes though.

True, true. I miss those.  

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:01 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

6' 5'' I don't have a mace yet, But I do have a rather impressive warhammer and a very sharp battle axe. And no, I won't use them based on opinions about anime... unless someone goes all squealing fan-girl/boy on me. In which case all bets are off.

You're 5'1"?

Miss ann thrope_x is only 4'00' XD

Does it make me a bad person if that makes me feel superior in some twisted way? d:

No not really. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:02 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
hah don't use it on sarah then, cause she's the loser that squeels and shouts kawaii when something cute comes on
ugh, it bugs me
Well I'm a product of an age of anime where cute, was someone being gutted by a half naked female with an over sized sword. Ahhh the 80's ruled.

Elfen Lied has a full naked lady and psychic killing powers. ((Cough it was like a sci-fi-er version of Chobits though cough))
But none of the cheesey jokes though.

True, true. I miss those.
Anime's gotten way to serious, unless Gainax are at the helm (discounting NGE for a moment.)  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:04 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

I also have hair that makes women jealous. XD.

Well... so do I. -.-' My god, I've resorted to using smiley faces things. D:
I just lack the androgeny to be mistaken for a woman. SCORE ONE FOR MASCULINISM!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:07 pm
i doubt peopel could mistake me for a chick with long hair....i can't even walk like one  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

I just lack the androgeny to be mistaken for a woman. SCORE ONE FOR MASCULINISM!

Argh! Screw my stupid androgeny. I should go cut off my hair to look more like a boy. But it's not so bad looking androgenous.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Chaos A.D.
i doubt peopel could mistake me for a chick with long hair....i can't even walk like one
Which saves me from so much disturbing mental imagery.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:10 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
XD, sarah said she'll buy implants for me....the implants not the surgery
i can't wait ti'll i can grow out my hair  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:11 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

You're 5'1"?

No reason to be. When you're short, chairs, steps, even peep holes at hotels discrimminate against you. It's true.

I'm 5'6" or 5'7" on a good day, I'm not necessarily tall either. I can't reach a basketball hoop.

Thing is, much like Kyo, I'm mostly legs. Stairs are not an issue for me...

-Isel-

Placeo

Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
XD, sarah said she'll buy implants for me....the implants not the surgery
i can't wait ti'll i can grow out my hair

Hahaha! I'm stealing this conversation.  
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Argh! Screw my stupid androgeny. I should go cut off my hair to look more like a boy. But it's not so bad looking androgenous.
Yep sadly its how one gets the ladies, or boys or both depending on preference. Lol, I think I have pictures in the picture post if you want to point and laugh. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:13 pm
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

You're 5'1"?

No reason to be. When you're short, chairs, steps, even peep holes at hotels discrimminate against you. It's true.

I'm 5'6" or 5'7" on a good day, I'm not necessarily tall either. I can't reach a basketball hoop.

But you will never be able to reach that top shelf where the cookie jar is. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:16 pm
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
He has a friggin MACE?

You're 5'1"?

Reach a basketball hoop? I can barely flick the net T.T And thus, I play lacrosse. Where I can make up for my extreme chortness with a big stick. ((Like Teddy Roosevelt says to.))

God, I hate stairs. 6 inches is a big difference if you imagine.

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:18 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears

You're 5'1"?

Reach a basketball hoop? I can barely flick the net T.T And thus, I play lacrosse. Where I can make up for my extreme chortness with a big stick. ((Like Teddy Roosevelt says to.))

God, I hate stairs. 6 inches is a big difference if you imagine.
I get told that all the time, 6 inches is the difference between 'oooh' and 'owww'. Enough dirty jokes, lol, I like hockey for that, the only game where its in the rules to beat the crap out of your opponent.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff