O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:49 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You have to work for it? When juice becomes an it, it has to be put on a high place.
you got to plan out this time you know >.> it's not something you can push back so long.
8]
Home. Place of residence.
But it's not an it. It's an is. Now gi'me it! ;.; Please.
^^; Yeah~ and this isn't something at the top of my list. Sooo many other things must get done. @.@
o: I didn't get that from the choppy translation, but okay. x3
How do you drink an is! It's not a high lader comeone!
Well I hope it will be done within the year ^__^
* head flope on the table* don't you just listen to it and hear it!
Quite refreshingly. :3 >.> It is when you're two feet tall. ;P
^^; Me too.
I told you before what I heard... and I didn't hear anything about houses. ^^;;
Well I drink the real stuff. XD get some stilts.
>< I got my dave mathews going now and Sting in the living room XD;;
In the song titled 'la casa' :/
So do I. Cranberry juice is... ;] I'll.. get right on that. u.u
XD Nice. ...I still have TVs on. ;]
Ohh~~ well then say that you've changed songs. :B

Is wink? XD I remember the first time I was on stilts.
One or the other ^^; i'm to easly pulled away if I had a TV running. " i must see this useless commercial!"
But i was being all ninja about it >.> <.<

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^; Me too.

One or the other ^^; i'm to easly pulled away if I had a TV running. " i must see this useless commercial!"
No~ it just is. Whether it's pixels or not. :B Well then... while you're reminiscing, you can just take the bottle off the ladder.
XD Yeah~ but we talked about this before. You're more easily distracted by TV and I'm more easily distracted by music... Just because each of us does the other thing more. PX
That doesn't work when you keep it in the same exact line you just made a comment about the other song in. ...And just tack it on.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:18 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^; Me too.

No~ it just is. Whether it's pixels or not. :B Well then... while you're reminiscing, you can just take the bottle off the ladder.
XD Yeah~ but we talked about this before. You're more easily distracted by TV and I'm more easily distracted by music... Just because each of us does the other thing more. PX
That doesn't work when you keep it in the same exact line you just made a comment about the other song in. ...And just tack it on.

I as hoping to have close ith proper english on this line ^^; >.> No.
*nod nod* right you are. But I ushally have muic and pokemon or I'm reading a story all the while posting.
XD actually it worked quite too well I think is what you don't like about that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:35 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*nod nod* right you are. But I ushally have muic and pokemon or I'm reading a story all the while posting.
XD <3 You're talking about closing with proper English, and your words weren't 'opened' properly. Meanie. *sips her cranberry juice*
Mhmm. ^___^ And me with homework and TV on. PX
It didn't work well at all. You made a comment about the song that made no sense. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:19 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD <3 You're talking about closing with proper English, and your words weren't 'opened' properly. Meanie. *sips her cranberry juice*
It didn't work well at all. You made a comment about the song that made no sense. :B

Open closed some where in the middle -.- Pick a card any card. It's your pixle workout.
Yeah but I like to do that too. Not with TV mostly movies, mainly starwars.
It made sence, anyways it's not the first time we were talking about differnet things on the same line. That's for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:27 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Open closed some where in the middle -.- Pick a card any card. It's your pixle workout.
It made sence, anyways it's not the first time we were talking about differnet things on the same line. That's for sure.
Eh, it's all good. I'm fine just as long as I can tell what's going on. :3 >.> And now you're calling me fat.
XD Yeah~ I tend to stay away from movies. I pay attention to them if they're on.
No it did not. You said that you can tell that they really like their houses in the duck song. That's how it came up. No indication t'wards the other song at all. ...Especially since we only said like one thing about the other song and then left it bheind... Right~ but when we talk about two things in one line... we usually try to make it clearer that there's a shift in subject. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:47 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Eh, it's all good. I'm fine just as long as I can tell what's going on. :3 >.> And now you're calling me fat.
XD Yeah~ I tend to stay away from movies. I pay attention to them if they're on.
No it did not. You said that you can tell that they really like their houses in the duck song. That's how it came up. No indication t'wards the other song at all. ...Especially since we only said like one thing about the other song and then left it bheind... Right~ but when we talk about two things in one line... we usually try to make it clearer that there's a shift in subject. :B
XD Well then good luck. XD you wish.
Well when you have watched starwars as much as me there is nothing to draw you in ^^;
...and this is why I never win.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:06 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well when you have watched starwars as much as me there is nothing to draw you in ^^;
Hey, I've gotten pretty good at deciphering your typing. ;D I don't wish that. You're the one that said I need a pixel workout. D<
Ah yes~ I know a couple people who do that. XD; But with different movies.
It's not my fault. ;B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:50 am
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some

Hey, I've gotten pretty good at deciphering your typing. ;D I don't wish that. You're the one that said I need a pixel workout. D<
It's not my fault. ;B
Yes you have! I'm happy for that fact. Climbing a lader is not a workout >.>;; it's a simple task.
It works well, expeshally with math.
-.-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:07 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
It's not my fault. ;B
Yes you have! I'm happy for that fact. Climbing a lader is not a workout >.>;; it's a simple task.
-.-
XD ...Well it is a workout when you're two feet tall. >B
XD Yeah, I do that same with my food network shows. =P
What? O: I'm just playing along. You win all the time.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:40 pm
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
It's not my fault. ;B
-.-
You just don't like ladders >.> are you afraid of heighs or something?
XD that works too.
*smiles*
So I worked in the library the other day o: I don't remeber what exactly ^^; Oh I finished that list of all stickies/froum announcement link list. And I started an event item list.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:29 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
It's not my fault. ;B
-.-
XD that works too.
*smiles*
So I worked in the library the other day o: I don't remeber what exactly ^^; Oh I finished that list of all stickies/froum announcement link list. And I started an event item list.
Heights are a really scary thing for someone who's two feet tall. O:
^^
XD
You did? O: I was going to ask somewhere how the work was going. I guess I never did. ^^;; Nice~~ Are you using Arwen's sticky to help withthe event item list?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:59 am
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
It's not my fault. ;B
-.-
XD that works too.
*smiles*
^^
XD
You did? O: I was going to ask somewhere how the work was going. I guess I never did. ^^;; Nice~~ Are you using Arwen's sticky to help withthe event item list?
I wouldn't know I haven't been two feet tall in a long time.
Isn't it funny your supose to watch those while cooking and XD you never do.
thanks.
*nod nod* to a certian extent yes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:14 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
XD that works too.
*smiles*
^^
XD
thanks.
*sigh* It's not like we can choose our own heights. >.> XD
Have you seen the shows? Most of them aren't straight up cooking shows anymore. XD; There's no way I'd have those igredients on hand... or eat most of what they make. :B
x3
^^ Well, well~ sounds good. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
XD that works too.
*smiles*
^^
XD
thanks.
*sigh* It's not like we can choose our own heights. >.> XD
Have you seen the shows? Most of them aren't straight up cooking shows anymore. XD; There's no way I'd have those igredients on hand... or eat most of what they make. :B
x3
^^ Well, well~ sounds good. :3
XD I can.
Depends on the kitchen I would guess. I don't get to see them that much *tear*
~
yep yep it's something to do...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers