Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:01 pm
[[sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been busy with cheerleader tryouts at school]]

Noelle turned to Karen, and smiled. So how's it been going in your kingdom? I heard that there have been many attacks on some of the other oceans and seas. Silently, she wondered how many kingdoms have been destroyed. Her kingdom was still safe before she left to escape, and there has been no reply to whether or not it was still standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:20 pm
Airstar
sakura moon mermaid
Airstar
"Sokoyia-chan?" asked Yuki, tilting her hand to the side, seeing the girl sorta in a trance.

Sokoyia snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry..did you want to sit at this table?"

Yuki smiled, "Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah it'd be ok." Sokoyia Shuffeled all her stuff onto the otherside of the table. "Here you go." Sokoyia flashed Yuki a smile and went back to working. "By the way..You can talk to me while i work if you like. You won't make me lose my consentration unless you start singing. Oh and Nice Necklace. It's like mine but yours is Silver and mine is Cyan."Sokoyia said  

sakura moon mermaid

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:54 am
Rina looked around "Hmm, I guess nobodys home. I'll make myself a cup of tea"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:25 pm
"There have been attemps on destroying my kingdom alot lately,but no damage has been done yet.",replied Karen.  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:40 pm
sakura moon mermaid
Airstar
sakura moon mermaid
Airstar
"Sokoyia-chan?" asked Yuki, tilting her hand to the side, seeing the girl sorta in a trance.

Sokoyia snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry..did you want to sit at this table?"

Yuki smiled, "Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah it'd be ok." Sokoyia Shuffeled all her stuff onto the otherside of the table. "Here you go." Sokoyia flashed Yuki a smile and went back to working. "By the way..You can talk to me while i work if you like. You won't make me lose my consentration unless you start singing. Oh and Nice Necklace. It's like mine but yours is Silver and mine is Cyan."Sokoyia said

Yuki blinked a few times, "Huh? Are you a-?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:48 pm
Purple.Pearl.Princess
Rina looked around "Hmm, I guess nobodys home. I'll make myself a cup of tea"

Kyo and Riku walked it and saw the green pearl mermaid princess. "Green Pearl Mermaid Princess, Rina-sama. Nice to met you, Hime-sama (princess)." As Kyo bow when Rina make the tea. The onxy pearl princess blinked "Why are we here again, Onii-chan? Oh, konichiwa! Watashi wa Riku desu! (I'm Riku). Nice to met you!"  

kyouko123

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Noelle nodded."Same here. Before I had left, one of my advisors had told me to look for the Seven Destiny Pearls, and to find them before evil takes control of them. Do you know anything about it? I heard that there is a legend about the pearls, but I have never heard of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:43 pm
Sakura sighed and walked into the Pearl Harbour, sensing a Mermaid Princess. As she entered, her two eyes were drone to three beings. A boy with a girl and another girl with long green hair. Sakura's eyes were fixed hard on the shell necklace around the two girl's neck.

Mermaid... Princess?

Soon a smirk formed upon the girl's lips as she advenced forwards...

((Hey, gotta pu some action in, right? ^_^ And since I'm the only one other than Tenten playing a waterdemon... ))  

Kandie Skull

kyouko123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:29 am
Riku and Kyo sensed a waterdemon. The onxy pearl princess looked at Kyo and nodded. Her brother grab Rina and ran upstairs while Riku stayed downstairs. "Onxy Pearl Voice!!" She shouted and tranformed into her idol form. A bubble was around her but Riku quickly hide in the living room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:28 pm
Sakura quickly saw the boy grab the green-haired girl's arm. Then they ran upstairs, leaving someone else behind.

Don't undersitimate me, Mermaid Princesses.

Sakura then advanced forwards, attempting to reach the stairs.

((Note! I changed the info page.))  

Kandie Skull

kyouko123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:11 pm
Riku started to sing Legend of Mermaid softy but loud enough for the water demon to hear.
"Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo mezashiteta
Yoake mae kikoeta MERODI
Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta

Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi
Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi

Nanatsu no umi no rakuen
Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaerutame inochi ga mata umareru
Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA
Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai

Yukkuri to kumo wa nagarete nijino hatekieteitta
Hoshitachi wa shinju no you ni
Tsuyoi hikari hanachi hajimeru

Minami no sora kara kikoeru kuchibue
Sou, otona ni naru toki ga kiteita

Kiseki wa meguru bouken
Yasashii haha no negai wo mune ni idaki nagara daremo ga tabi wo shiteru
Hoshi furu yoru no FANTAJIA
Afureru namida to inori dare ni mo wakaranai
Mirai wo terashiter"
She came out of the living room and still singing that song.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:04 pm
Sakura turned towards the Mermaid Princesses, unharmed by the music. She closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. A slight smirk tugged at her lips.  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:13 pm
Mae went up to the human world,she wondered if she could find a Destiny Pearl somewhere,or a mermaid princess....

Karen nodded her head no,"I've not heard anything yet,maybe Aqua egina will tell us soon.",replied Karen,"Noel,have you seen Luchia,Coco,Seira,Hanon, or Lina anywhere lately?",asked Karen.

Luchia got up and decided to go see if Kaio was surfing at the beach,or if her friends were around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Noelle stopped walking after Karen mentioned the other princesses."Oh my gosh! I forgot I had to go meet Lina somewhere! She must have forgotten too, otherwise, she would have called me. Turning back around, she quickly walked in that direction, hoping Lina wouldn't be mad at her.  

-Sun Candy-

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces