Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

kanata_fuji13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:25 am
hinata is much better than sakura....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:17 am
Lazruth
The two girls that seem the most popular. Which one do you think Naruto should get together with?

Who says he has to pick a girl? I say he gets together with Sasuke. ^^ I mean, Naruto is never gonna realize how Hinata feels, and Hinata would never tell anyways. Sakura can barely tolerate him, and thinks of him only as a close friend. It only makes sense that those two boys would hook up. wink
[/fangirl babble]

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250

-_-gaacrystalangelnaru-_-

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 pm
I choose sakura because i said soo
i dont like hinata is not that i hate her but i dont like her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:42 pm
let's wait until the series gets near the end to determine that...they're like over 10 volumes ahead of us. We're going DBZ style fights, not to mention soap opera length manga series. oh and Miyazaki Momoko, I accidently saw the little clip in your signature and and now very very scared...lol  

Darth_Magus1

Tasha21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:34 pm
Lazruth
Okay, I'v had 2 people say that Hinata and Naruto get married. Please note just these small things; first, the series is still going in Japan, and hinata hasn't even had much of a part. Second, FANFICS DO NOT COUNT AS PART OF THE STORYLINE!!! If your going to say something like "they get married," please provide proof!

Thank you for sayin' that. Well anyway, I think Hinata is an great choice because she truly understands and cares for Naruto so much. Hope they do well together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:30 am
xXKumikoxIshiiXx
see! i told ya! anyway, i say hinata, because she was made for naruto, and sakura has to go with sasuke! also, naruto and hinata is the pairing that every fan in the whole world (apart from un naruhina fans) have been waiting for!

NO! Sasuke deserves at the most, a living pile of sh-- with arms and legs.

And Naruto should try going out with Hinata.. But its so cliche. Please don't end up like Avatar:the last airbender! Nou~ don't do it Kishimoto! ARUGHEOHNERONLSFUVNOIAJDFKBLBOUTNCIkHTONUTHINDFSLC!!!  

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:00 pm
I think it definitely would be more interesting to see Naruto go out with Sasuke but since thats most likely not going to happen, Naruto should go out with Hinata because Hinata likes Naruto as more than a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:58 am
Lazruth
The two girls that seem the most popular. Which one do you think Naruto should get together with?

I totally think it's Hinata hands down  

MinatoLeaderofAkatsuki

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:34 pm
I think Hinata cuz Sakura's not even inerested in him + Hinata is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:19 pm
Ummm let's just wait and see. Either way one side's gonna be angry their choice wasn't picked.

Hinata's still very shy in Shippuden even though Naruto's barely noticing her as more than just a team member of Kiba and Shino.

Sakura..well she's pretty much no help in the first season and Naruto knows darn well she'd do anything to be with Sasuke. He still helps her though. And in Shippuden I don't know if it's hinting something or not, but Sakura asked naruto if she looked more "womanly" and blushed while saying that. He said "Nope, haven't changed." xD She's really strong now too. She killed the ground when looking for Kakashi and the boulder when trying to get to Deidara and Sasori xD  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:50 pm
darkanimelight
Third Season of Naruto, he marrys Hinata and has a son and names him a mix of Konahamaru and Neji (too cheesy if you ask me). Sasuke marrys Sakura and they have a kid too. It's really cheesey, but tis cool!

There can't be a 3rd season already! Kishimoto still working on the 2nd right now so it can't be true.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:21 pm
Hinata heart Naruto!!! they look so cute together. Also Sakura should be with Sasuke 3nodding  

Pikachipi

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mariana Nez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 am
hinata n Naruto r d best..
though when d first i watch naruto
i think naruto will end up with sakura
but..
now i think naruto n hinata s d best  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:14 pm
Sakura. Naruto likes her, and she's starting to like him back. On the other hand, Naruto barely notices Hinata. It's a completely one sided crush. Even if she finally grew a backbone and confessed to him, it wouldn't change anything.  

palindrome88

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:54 pm
NARUTO AND HINATA FOREVER! xp  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items