Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

parents suck
  yes
View Results

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Unfortunately, I do. My mother more than my dad. I just dislike my dad because of the fact I am the opposite of him (people say I look just like him) and because we are so different he treats me differently. I am the oldest of five and he favors my little brother (2nd oldest) over me. All we ever do is fight or get in SOME argument, even over nothing. And the fact (I regret this) I told him I suspect myself of being bisexual. I thought I could trust him, then he told me how he felt bad and feels awkward being around me. The fact my dad is a 'jock' sort of a gu, he was one of the best wrestlers in USA in his highschool and college years and almost went to the olympics. Me, I draw and paint and play videogames and don't do sports. Because I look like him but apparently opposite of him, I guess he just doesn't like me as much as my brother (who is a prospect in football, lacross, and wrestling...a sports freak)

I only hate my mother because she divorced my dad and split our family apart. She and my dad promised they would love eachother forever in sickness and in whatever till death do 'em part. She made that promise worth nothing and made me realize that love is not real. Just a fairy tale in books. It also led me to hate god, and eventually just stopped believing in Christianity all together. And soon enough led me to have misanthropy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:56 pm
Yes, my parents are deeply hated by me.  

Uebermenschen

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:25 pm
Uebermenschen
Yes, my parents are deeply hated by me.

Because?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:57 pm
Roses,
Bunnies,
Puppy Dogs,
and killing your parents.

Madonna Wayne Gracy

Rotting Bodies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:16 pm
Used to, but I grew up and well, yeah.

Tbh, I'm lucky to have parents like them, they put up with years and years of s**t from me and they still don't want me to leave home and they still love me.

I was such a difficult child, constant illness and when I hit my teens I was very selfish and such.

But I think its all OK now, hopefully. I'm trying to be good smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:47 pm
I wish I still had my parents........both are deceased. So...........  

Abyssal Rain

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Rain.

I have to say I get along alright with both of my parents but after they got divorced when I was 4 or 5 it was strained. I tend to talk to my dad more about stuff since I live with him. The only reason is that my mother thinks I am harbering harsh anger on the inside because her freaking sociologist sister overly examens me and she is staring to think I am getting corrupted. While my dad doesn't think so. He is the one that says I'm expressing myself to find the real me and doesn't mine. But I care for both of them deeply. It's just that my dad gets me and not my mom.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:01 pm
No, I don't. Why would I? They've done so much for me.  

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:53 pm
I hate my Dad and Love my Mom. My mom does everything in her power to help me out and we're really good friends. I know I can trust her as well as tell her everything. My Dad is the exact opposite. The only way he'd ever help me out is if it's no skin off his back. Heaven forbid he'd actually do what parents are supposed to do and put their children before themselves. He's also a Misogynist and emotionally/verbally abuses My mother,sister, and myself.There's more but I'd rather not go into great detail. I'd like to forgive him but the only things he could to to redeem himself in my eyes he would never do because he swears he doesn't have issues.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:52 pm
Hate is a strong word... for anyone who enjoys life, you should at least have a BIT of love for your parents- if it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be here!

As for me, I love my mom, but STRONGLY DISLIKE my dad. He's a great guy over the phone - talks too much, lies, and thinks everything is about himself, but anyway. But I can't live with him anymore... He never cleans, he always asks for our money, he spends all of his on beer/cigarettes/I don't even want to KNOW what else. And he treats my mom like crap, which is just unacceptable (I used to wonder why she divorced him... now I understand).  

pandoras_box13

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:58 am
i currentLy DisLike my parents...but don't hate them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
At times yes i do hate them. My mom died when i was young and now my dad is remarried and my stepmom favors her kids so much its crazy and my dad gets mad really easily just i dont know... its on and off with the hating/ strong disliking  

haine13

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 pm
i hate mine for sure
moms normaly drinking
never stays out long enough for me and my gf to have sex
my dad ignores me
havent talked to him
he doesnt care whats wrong with me
same with my mother
that stupid b***h
she always haves a smoke in here hand
shes a wanaba idian
my dad is who i want the most out of them two
because at least he will be proud for what i do

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:34 am
I quite honestly despise my parents.
Mostly for the fact that they try in every way possible to ******** up my plans just so it will suit theirs.
And that they think I should do every little thing for them without question just they are my parents, dispite the fact that I do have job and am trying to move out.
They've had almost 19 years of me slaving away for them.
I think it's only fair now that they ******** off.

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:37 am
Kakei Setsunai
I quite honestly despise my parents.
Mostly for the fact that they try in every way possible to ******** up my plans just so it will suit theirs.
And that they think I should do every little thing for them without question just they are my parents, dispite the fact that I do have job and am trying to move out.
They've had almost 19 years of me slaving away for them.
I think it's only fair not that they ******** off.

F'ckin' A.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces