Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
How do you dress? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WudupTj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:45 pm
Misled Michael
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
uh.. Sorry but I think im blind... I saw guys in girls pants and all I can see is white, ******** this better not be heaven, im typing becouse ive memorized were the keys are...

Uh yeah all I were is a (+44) Hoody, Hawk baggy jeans, Studded Belt, and Really old ******** up Vanz.... and my glasses, they aren't thick rimmed though there thin as hell... and longish uncombed partlyparted brown hair.
I get how people want to express themselves, but why try and stand out for attention like the rest of the people in this world looking to leave a fragment on the society of the corprate controled world... im still blind... wtf.

Heh, lol to complament above.
♫ Straight boys, Where you at//I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac ♪

So you dress like s**t, and you're trying to role play?

♪ Straight boys, Where you at//I wanna hit it from the front to the back ♫

no.... im not roleplaying im blind....
and yes i do dress like s**t
(but wearing striped leather s**t isnt any better, i meant what i said about trying to stand out though, why dress retarted and mocced by the masses anyway your only expressing what there stereotype minds cant comprehind)

(p.s. I get tired and type stupid s**t like this all the time its kinda a hobby i probably wont even remember this tomarrow bye bye)
I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:25 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
uh.. Sorry but I think im blind... I saw guys in girls pants and all I can see is white, ******** this better not be heaven, im typing becouse ive memorized were the keys are...

Uh yeah all I were is a (+44) Hoody, Hawk baggy jeans, Studded Belt, and Really old ******** up Vanz.... and my glasses, they aren't thick rimmed though there thin as hell... and longish uncombed partlyparted brown hair.
I get how people want to express themselves, but why try and stand out for attention like the rest of the people in this world looking to leave a fragment on the society of the corprate controled world... im still blind... wtf.

(but wearing striped leather s**t isnt any better, i meant what i said about trying to stand out though, why dress retarted and mocced by the masses anyway your only expressing what there stereotype minds cant comprehind)

(p.s. I get tired and type stupid s**t like this all the time its kinda a hobby i probably wont even remember this tomarrow bye bye)
I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.

leather: animal killing. BOO ANIMAL KILLING. (not directed at anyone at all.)  

jumbuck [boosh.]

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:31 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
I couldn't find any of my various pairs of vans/mcbeths/other s**t today.
Our stupid maid is st00pd and hid them.
D:<
SO I had to wear my disgusting old converse.
D:
I felt so typical
D:

vans is the typical where I live now. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:43 pm
kierichan
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael

I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.

My wardrobe must be the biggest display of sacrilege short of a BDSM store, then.  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:17 pm
kierichan
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael

I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.

Would you rather we killed them just for meat, or use them all? would you rather be a giunea pig for experimental medicines?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Rellik San
kierichan
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael

I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.

Would you rather we killed them just for meat, or use them all? would you rather be a giunea pig for experimental medicines?
I'd rather they used ghetto people for testing, and didn't kill animals for anything.  

WudupTj

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:28 am
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
kierichan
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael

I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.

I'd rather they used ghetto people for testing, and didn't kill animals for anything.
Are you kidding, I couldn't live without bacon, or sirloin steak, or pot roast or Mince or lamb. Like hell I'm giving up my leather jacket either.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:30 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
kierichan
Sashimi on a Platter
Misled Michael

I don't wear leather?
Seldom stripes.

Are you kidding, I couldn't live without bacon, or sirloin steak, or pot roast or Mince or lamb. Like hell I'm giving up my leather jacket either.
Then you're disgusting
=o
Good tasting food for a few seconds is not worth death.

WudupTj

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:15 am
Honestly, I don't -need- all that disgusting meat. I only indulge once in a while, when obviously necessary in... fast-food emergencies. Yes. Those happen at least once a month.

Otherwise, my main source of meat is a weekly pizza and some Slim Jims.

I still don't care about animal killing, I'm just too ******** lazy to... take sides on the issue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:44 am
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
kierichan

Then you're disgusting
=o

Don't bring your activist bull in here, if its purely for fashion purposes, then yes I'm against it too, but the fact is, I eat and wear animals, so I don't see the issue, nothings going to waste, I enjoy the taste and its the easiest way to get protein in to your system. Besides, these are literally cattle, animals bred to be killed, are you saying wolves, sharks, hawks, whales, dolphins and other predatory and carnivorous animals are disgusting?  

Rellik San
Captain

WudupTj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:48 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
kierichan

Then you're disgusting
=o

Don't bring your activist bull in here, if its purely for fashion purposes, then yes I'm against it too, but the fact is, I eat and wear animals, so I don't see the issue, nothings going to waste, I enjoy the taste and its the easiest way to get protein in to your system. Besides, these are literally cattle, animals bred to be killed, are you saying wolves, sharks, hawks, whales, dolphins and other predatory and carnivorous animals are disgusting?
But they shouldn't be bread just to kill.
That makes their entire lives meaningless to anything but the people who consume them.
It's sick and wrong.
I don't give a damn weather it's easy or not.
Tofu.
Vitamins.
Alternatives.
I don't care what bull you've heard.
They don't all smell/taste bad/cost a lot.
It's bullshit.

No i'm not saying predators are disgusting.
But they also don't possess the mental power, and resources we possess.
We don't have to eat them, we choose to.
They do have to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:11 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Then you're disgusting
=o

But they shouldn't be bread just to kill.
That makes their entire lives meaningless to anything but the people who consume them.
It's sick and wrong.
I don't give a damn weather it's easy or not.
Tofu.
Vitamins.
Alternatives.
I don't care what bull you've heard.
They don't all smell/taste bad/cost a lot.
It's bullshit.

No i'm not saying predators are disgusting.
But they also don't possess the mental power, and resources we possess.
We don't have to eat them, we choose to.
They do have to.

You're right, they don't taste bad, they just have no taste at all, and I chose to eat animals, you know how I order steak? "Bring me the cow a chainsaw and a flame thrower, I'll cut off what i want and ride the rest home." I don't care if you think its wrong or not, all cows do is consume resources anyway, so whats wrong with making them useful?  

Rellik San
Captain

Kaz!nsky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:43 am
Like a cokesniffin art student. Who doesnt give a feck about fashion.

Add;
usually a shirt, Non-baggy pants, blue vintage nikes, standart format adidas, a cap, aviator-glasses, blue pony meshcap, sometimes camo pants, and i love polyestre vests, a bit of blue vinyl tape around my fingers, scars on my right hand "i play with my cat, my cat fights" and im plannin to get a flesh tunnel soon. As jacket i wear some stupid green slim fit carharrt h&m copy.

My sennheiser is also a clothing piece. I love my sennheiser more than my shoes.
Add; the only thing emo about me is my skinnyness "100% muscles skin and flesh", my hands, and the fact i sometimes wear hairclips.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:52 am
Kaz!nsky
Like a cokesniffin art student. Who doesnt give a feck about fashion.

Add;
usually a shirt, Non-baggy pants, blue vintage nikes, standart format adidas, a cap, aviator-glasses, blue pony meshcap, sometimes camo pants, and i love polyestre vests, a bit of blue vinyl tape around my fingers, scars on my right hand "i play with my cat, my cat fights" and im plannin to get a flesh tunnel soon. As jacket i wear some stupid green slim fit carharrt h&m copy.

My sennheiser is also a clothing piece. I love my sennheiser more than my shoes.
Add; the only thing emo about me is my skinnyness "100% muscles skin and flesh", my hands, and the fact i sometimes wear hairclips.

.....I though all art students didn't give a s**t about fashion. I thought that was the point.  

Rellik San
Captain

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:49 pm
Black/Blue Jeans.
Brown boots or Green Cons.
Tee shirts, track jackets, dress shirts, blazers, my brown/black/red scarf.
That's all really, no glass, tight pants, Pop Rock or Metal band tee shirts or what not.

Edit: Oh if I'm in the mood, I wear black leather gloves with the fingers cut off.  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff