Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Disney.. Slash? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

retice

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:12 pm
Katastrophic_Kate
So after watching Prince Caspian, did anyone else spend the entire movie just waiting for Caspian and Peter to stop bitching at eachother and make out?

Halfway through, my friend is getting annoyed at them and says.
"God, why can't they just go away and figure out who the dominant male is?!"

I responded with.
"Well there's really only two ways that could happen. They'd either have to kill eachother with sticks, or have hot gay sex, and since it's a Disney movie based on a Christian book, they obviously can't kill eachother."

"So that leave the gay sex?"

"Yes."
I like my reasoning ^^

No.
No, because I actually spent the entire movie waiting for Peter and Edmund to stop bitching at each other and make out.
So I think all in all, I am much more likely to go to Hell than you XD

Still, I love my ship, mostly because, well, I love Skandar more than what can be considered healthy (and legal), and he was my favorite thing about this movie, really. Aside from Trumpkin. And Lucy.
That, and Will is a huge gaywad. Just saying. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:42 am
Rulin' ya universes...

P..Prince Caspian reminds me of a young Al-Cid from FFXII... he has the hair... the skin colour... and the ridiculous accent... I can't wait to see (and then slash) the movie >w<
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Yami-Ranpu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

P..Prince Caspian reminds me of a young Al-Cid from FFXII... he has the hair... the skin colour... and the ridiculous accent... I can't wait to see (and then slash) the movie >w<
...since 1992.

*Ponders For a moment* You're sooo right about Caspian^^.
*nods in agreement* Slashing it will be fun...(once I get around to it at least XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 am
Yami-Ranpu
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

*nods in agreement* Slashing it will be fun...(once I get around to it at least XP)
Rulin' ya universes...

Inorite? The movie isn't out yet, here sad Australia always gets stuff MILLIONS of years later than the rest of the world, for some reason.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Yami-Ranpu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:03 pm
Miss Sushii
Yami-Ranpu
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

Inorite? The movie isn't out yet, here sad Australia always gets stuff MILLIONS of years later than the rest of the world, for some reason.
...since 1992.

*Hugs Miss Sushii* Do you know when it'll be out there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:32 am
Yami-Ranpu
Miss Sushii
Yami-Ranpu
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

*Hugs Miss Sushii* Do you know when it'll be out there?
Rulin' ya universes...

*happily accepts hug* No idea xD
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Rosemary-of-the-Sun
To quote an icon I've seen around:

User Image

And yes. Very much so, and very much so jokingly. Although I was always more of a Basil/Rattigan fan.

Also, not Disney, but the Road to El Dorado is basically a gay love story.

XD Genius icon. But yeah. I believe Disney makes it's characters SO DAMN SLASHABLE domokun I think Chad x Ryan is my Disney OTP. If nothing else it's how in the second movie they switched clothes. wink MAYBE they were smexing so much that they lost their minds and switchied CLOThes XD

And Yis. Caspian x Eric or something hot like that would be great fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 pm
There's a lot more than just "Kingdom Hearts." What about Jake & Spud from "American Dragon: Jake Long?" Then there are those cute guys from "As the Bell Rings."  

Kuo51

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:18 am
What about those two little mice from Cinderella? Jaq and Guss? And the Mad Hatter and his guests at the tea party in Alice in Wonderland. Yup, we can so blame Disney, or should we be thanking them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:16 am
smileontheedge
What about those two little mice from Cinderella? Jaq and Guss? And the Mad Hatter and his guests at the tea party in Alice in Wonderland. Yup, we can so blame Disney, or should we be thanking them?

Personally, I'd thank them. biggrin  

Lenre Li
Crew

cupcakemichi

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:14 pm
i read a fanfic with drakexjosh. it was cool.

i personally think that we should thank disney ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 pm
Three words:
Timone.
And.
Pumba.
It's basically canon.  

Alli Bialystock

Scatterheart

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 am
Rosemary-of-the-Sun
Also, not Disney, but the Road to El Dorado is basically a gay love story.

Note to self: must watch this movie again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 am
Disney Slash? I haven't heard of that sweatdrop . I haven't really seen a pairing in any Disney shows I've watched. Not even ZackxCody.  

Asfixidation

melaniecat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 pm
I would go with Pirates of the Caribbean. Orlando and Johnny would be so good together. I have a few slash stories about the two of them. They would be so hot together but Disney would throw a fit.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games